Beautiful modern Hamilton, serviced Hamiton "Drivers" vintage

koimaster
Founder

Beautiful modern Hamilton, serviced Hamiton "Drivers" vintage

Post by koimaster » September 9th 2010, 2:20pm

Hi All,
A few watches for sale. All watches will be shipped (at my cost) by USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. No exceptions unless you’d like to upgrade the method of shipping (at your cost). Payment is by Paypal fees on the buyer. I reply to every email quickly and I will cross list these watches on other sites. I’ll accept reasonable offers but I take great care of my watches and service them using a WOSTEP/NAWCC watchmaker at a premium so please take that into consideration. Low-ball offers will be ignored. Link to images:

http://picasaweb.google.com/102090280692730962736/WatchSale072010#

On to the watches!

1. Hamiton Sea-View GMT- A modern beauty. Catch and release and an easy 95%. With box and hangtags included. Uses the ETA 2893-2 GMT Movement in fantastic condition and keeping time to +2 seconds per day on the wrist and +3 per day on the winder. Have worn once and it’s never seen water. The watch will be cleaned and packed securely before shipping. New these go for between $550- 650, I paid $475 + shipping and wore it once. I think $425 is very, very fair for this fantastic watch. 100m water resistance if you’re interested in swimming or whatnot.

2. Vintage Hamilton Driver’s Watch- a competitor to the Gruen Curvex and a worthy one at that. Circa 1948 this gold filled watch has no brassing or dings on the case and the Hamiton 982 movement with chatons and Breguet overcoil just had a full overhaul and replacement of the canon pinion and center wheel (old parts included). The service and shipping included cleaning the beautiful original dial and installing a mahogany Hadley Roma leather band. The service cost $130 including parts and I’ll ship the watch in its original service envelope. The watch itself cost me around $250. I think a fair price for this watch would be $275. Easy 80-85% simply due to age.

3. Lucien Picard SS chrono. Quartz powered with a metal band (sized for ~ 5.75 inch wrist). Don’t know much about this watch...brought it years ago haven’t worn it since 2006... it’s on its original battery which I can replace at the buyer’s option before I ship it out. Chrono functions work perfectly, resets to zero as it should... great textured greyish dial... awesome dress watch just too “blingy” for me. Surface scratches and swirls from normal wear so 80% condition. $75

4. Swiss Army quartz field watch. Dependable, reliable, rugged...fantastic watch. Brand new battery, band sized for around ~6 inch wrist. Scratches on the clasp but no damage to the head. Unidirectional rotating bezel, waterproof to 100m. Great everyday watch. 80% condition. $65

Please PM me or email me at: diieso(NOSpAM)[email protected] (remove “NOSpAM”) for fastest response.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”