Meteorite Dials from Arizona!!

BigCheez
ASSHAT

Re: Meteorite Dials from Arizona!!

Post by BigCheez » September 4th 2010, 2:04pm

Well well... This leads me to a new black helicopter, :helli:

tinfoil hat
Image conspiracy:

Perhaps The Lalo is getting some cheap chinese meteorite from the fish and veggie market,Image

in the aisle next to the fried scorpions on a stick.Image

The :BS: *isn't* the fact that it's meteorite, it's the source and the claim"Only Rolex and Invicta
can get meteorite from Namibia"..
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by eddiea » September 4th 2010, 3:15pm

Couple things on the topic ... Lalo has stated that Invicta "and another luxury brand" (they try hard not to mention Rolex by name) are the only ones that can get meteorite from the Namibia site (Gibeon) in quantity (quantity been the key word here)..and implying by default, that others do not have that privilege. Personally, I found that very hard to believe.
That been said... I do have other concerns,
e. g. if the Invicta dials are in fact meteorite, where they came from? China or Africa? Then is the question of quality, we know for a fact that their claim of AAA rating on another dial material (MOP) is simply bullshit so, this could very well be the case with the meteorite used by them on the dials, finally ... I do still question also that the material used by Invicta is in fact meteorite at all, we know now that just because it looks like the real deal, like in the Sandstone fiasco, it may not be... That's why, I tend to question every little claim they made and considered false until otherwise is proved.

eddiea

Post by eddiea » September 4th 2010, 4:35pm

Watch Noob wrote:hey eddiea, I didn't know you could get a AAA rating on an MOP decal? is this new?

Yes, is an Invicta trademark, like Foul Fusion crystals.....
foghorn

Post by foghorn » September 4th 2010, 5:09pm

If Gibeon meteorite is so hard to access how is it that Eyals "overseas" supplier can get their (there?) hands on so much of it?
Is it really worth researching? The truth will always soar high above the heads of the "target audience" and the FCC and other regulatory agencies most likely have bigger things to investigate than some TV hawkers that lie. Truth is that there aren't enough concerned citizens other than a few hundred watch forum members that give a flyin fuck about any of this! I don't mean to say anyone should give up but perhaps expectations should be checked at the door.
BigCheez
ASSHAT

Post by BigCheez » September 4th 2010, 5:14pm

I wholeheartedly agree, Foghorn. What does seem to happen, though, is every month or two, another little brouhaha breaks out and a few new Invicta customers get a chance to find out what you have known for many years.

For that reason, it isn't completely pointless.

Besides, you can't beat the entertainment value.
eddiea

Post by eddiea » September 4th 2010, 5:26pm

foghorn wrote:If Gibeon meteorite is so hard to access how is it that Eyals "overseas" supplier can get their (there?) hands on so much of it?
Is it really worth researching? The truth will always soar high above the heads of the "target audience" and the FCC and other regulatory agencies most likely have bigger things to investigate than some TV hawkers that lie. Truth is that there aren't enough concerned citizens other than a few hundred watch forum members that give a flyin fuck about any of this! I don't mean to say anyone should give up but perhaps expectations should be checked at the door.

Totally in agreement but.... honestly? in a personal level, I need to know, loosely quoting Gloria S. “The truth will eventually set me free. But first, it will piss them off.”

Post by Guest » September 4th 2010, 5:28pm

I believe that if the Meaty-all-rite is proven to be bogus, that might just be the final straw for Invicta's forum fanbase on WG.
I can hear it now,
Strutn45, and Sea Gulcher, but....but...., oh well, if you don't like it, then don't buy it. LOL
But, then you'll have the others, like NYCruza, say that he has an offical statement from his Jeweler that it is really Meteroite, so the heck with any proof to the contrary.
Last edited by Guest on September 4th 2010, 5:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
eddiea

Post by eddiea » September 4th 2010, 5:32pm

Time Bandit wrote:I believe that if the Meaty-all-rite is proven to be bogus, that might just be the final straw for Invicta's forum fanbase on WG.
I can hear it now,
Strutn45, and Sea Gultch, but....but...., oh well, if you don't like it, then don't buy it. LOL
But, then you'll have the others, like NYCruza, say that he has an offical statement from his Jeweler that it is really Meteroite, so the heck with any proof to the contrary.

Put it in a culturally sensitive way , I said fuck NYCruza, his Jeweler on the other hand, can kiss my ass...

jaw
Watchlord WIS

Post by jaw » September 4th 2010, 5:37pm

Watch Noob wrote:Foggy, you have a point. Once you start to peel back the Invicta onion, each layer has proven itself time and time again to be tainted. Someone could make a career out of exposing Invicta and their continuous lies and customer fraud.

You can bet the Meteorite Dials are NOT immune.
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » September 4th 2010, 6:02pm

NYCruza has a "jeweler" like I have a butler. I loved the one where he took is IWG whatever to his "jeweler" and the guy couldn't believe it wasn't a $3,000 watch.

The guy has more whoppers than a movie theater concession stand.

I love how he has "NY" in his name; yeah, well, I live in NY....this guy sure as heck isn't NYC material. Maybe he's from like Greene County or Saugerties or somethin'.

;)
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
eddiea

Post by eddiea » September 4th 2010, 6:14pm

TemerityB wrote:NYCruza has a "jeweler" like I have a butler. I loved the one where he took is IWG whatever to his "jeweler" and the guy couldn't believe it wasn't a $3,000 watch.

The guy has more whoppers than a movie theater concession stand.

I love how he has "NY" in his name; yeah, well, I live in NY....this guy sure as heck isn't NYC material. Maybe he's from like Greene County or Saugerties or somethin'.

;)

I heard he is from Chelsea's 8th Avenue..... a native New Yorker
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS

Post by LIES ALL LIES!!! » September 5th 2010, 5:39am

We can speculate till the cows come home, but this is one lie no one has any idea how to begin to expose. Sure you can pull the dial and prove it's meteorite, but how does anyone prove it's true Gibeon meteorite? To my knowledge there is simply no way.

The only thing that is pretty much for certain with Invicta and meteorite is that just like everything else Invicta, the meteorite was purchased from the gray market, not Nambia.
eddiea

Post by eddiea » September 5th 2010, 8:40am

LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:We can speculate till the cows come home, but this is one lie no one has any idea how to begin to expose. Sure you can pull the dial and prove it's meteorite, but how does anyone prove it's true Gibeon meteorite? To my knowledge there is simply no way.

The only thing that is pretty much for certain with Invicta and meteorite is that just like everything else Invicta, the meteorite was purchased from the gray market, not Nambia.

LIES ....I believe that the Gibeon Meteorite have unique patterns or markings, that set it apart...
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS

Post by LIES ALL LIES!!! » September 6th 2010, 3:30am

eddiea wrote:
LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:We can speculate till the cows come home, but this is one lie no one has any idea how to begin to expose. Sure you can pull the dial and prove it's meteorite, but how does anyone prove it's true Gibeon meteorite? To my knowledge there is simply no way.

LIES ....I believe that the Gibeon Meteorite have unique patterns or markings, that set it apart...

Okay, lets say that is correct (I don't know for sure) but whom do you take it to to examine the markings?

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”