Skelton refers to documents being deleted

koimaster (Online)
Founder

Re: Skelton refers to documents being deleted

Post by koimaster » August 29th 2010, 4:35pm

walnuts.p wrote:on sunday nights show, 8/29 jaws says "there's a lot of things on the internet. They get taken down and put back up again, and probably taken down again"

Not this time skelton.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Ditchdoc

Post by Ditchdoc » August 29th 2010, 5:24pm

Mark2 wrote:he definitely has to be feeling the heat from all of the Invicta screw-ups!

I bet he's had some "loud conversations" in the back yard with his dog about these issues. I'm 100% sure he's frustrated with all the screw ups but who's he going to vent to?
boscoe
ASSHAT

Post by boscoe » August 30th 2010, 4:53am

James "Long-Term Contract" Skelton's ass is on the line. He's an utter fool. He probably thinks his contract can't "be bought out," which is another term for getting fired.
Or perhaps his "medical leave" was really a "suspension" for his on-air antics, which include anti-Semitism.
He certainly still seems to have limp wrists... :kingo:
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » August 30th 2010, 6:37am

I think I am mellowing; I started to watch his show last night, heard the usual overblown claims and shameless MLM-style huckstering ("If you aren't buying this watch, there's something wrong with you"), and just chuckled quietly to myself. I watched a few of the IWG products - in reality, the same old IWG products remodeled again and again and again - and I shut the whole damn thing off at about 9:45 pm EST, since, like all of us, I had seen it all before.

I used to hang on every word waiting for the latest lies about this or that, but now I'm reserving my attention for any IWG turd that's selling on-air for more than $600 - because, as we all know, those are the one with the biggest, phoniest product claims...and the poorest quality. Jeez, what's wrong with that picture?

And I still marvel at this: Someone in the media decided to put Zeta male grifter and Mongo Kid on TV. It just boggles my mind; they're both one slip away from getting ShopNBC cited by the FCC. They are the most unpresentable, unprofessional people I've ever seen on the tube since my local small station stopped showing a children's clown who used to wear jogging suits a few years ago.
The Best Invicta Ever is: The ones you used to own. - Boscoe
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » August 30th 2010, 7:20am

boscoe wrote:James "Long-Term Contract" Skelton's ass is on the line. He's an utter fool. He probably thinks his contract can't "be bought out," which is another term for getting fired.
Or perhaps his "medical leave" was really a "suspension" for his on-air antics, which include anti-Semitism.
He certainly still seems to have limp wrists... :kingo:

There are no long term contracts contrary to his claims. I will have a more in-depth response to these claims and his remarks a bit later this afternoon. I will say that they will not be able to remove the documents using the false claims of copyright infringement and it will certainly not fly on the off-shore sites.

There are no copyright protections for forums or the posts made there unless they present a complete work and substantial one. This has been argued before in the courts and they have sided with freedom of speech each time.

Right now they need to worry that these actions are impeding investigations into customs violations, SEC violations and more.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Post by Guest » August 30th 2010, 1:20pm

Mark2, for the normal everday working man or woman I would agree. However these two SCUMBAGS know exactly what they are doing. They have to keep it going because it means their jobs. They are scam artists and will be unemployable in any meaningful profession if this gig falls through. I believe Tim Temple also knows the truth, but needs to keep the cash cow alive. I say Fuck them I hope the both of them loose everything for what they are knowlingly doing to people like that Geek who posted how Invicta saved his life. You know on second thought they'll probably sell used cars.

Post by Guest » August 30th 2010, 7:42pm

I was watching Dim Skelton and Mike Dave-ass, earlier today, and they were going on-and-on, with jokes not even they find funny. They were trying too hard to appear to be some of the most clever specimens of masculinity ever put on this planet. To me, they just came across as closeted, smarmy, and pederastic.
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » August 30th 2010, 8:57pm

Well, FB, Turdling is just continuing his tuff guy persona he's cultivated so expertly on WG. What an image! Got a problem? Call CS and stop whining. Your watch doesn't work. Don't you dare use this site to complain, buster. On air, he's a "technical brand manager," but when the shit hits the fan - see the D/D waste product or crystals and not diamonds - he clams up like chowder, then issues terse three-line notes basically telling everyone to shut the fuck up.

In my professional life, I have never, EVER, seen anything like Skelton and Turdling. These mokes make HSN seems like shopping nirvana by comparison; jeez, JTV and The Liquidation Channel are more professional.

A nobody was on Bachman-Bullshit Overdrive last night, like an Amway salesman on crank:

“If this watch doesn’t excite you, you very well may be dead.”
- Swiss Legend Endeavor

“Those other watch companies spend on advertising.”
- Invicta Bolt

“There might be livestock involved.”
- Hyping the Invicta show that followed

“Just start buying.”
- Renato Vulcan

Honestly...this stuff works? Really? Who the fuck is falling for this? Honestly.............oh, that's right..........WGs! Forget 'em for a moment.

The Best Invicta Ever is: The ones you used to own. - Boscoe

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”