First checked for known issues:
Chrono function/calibration - Check
Ease of Crown Pull - Check
Loose Bracelet Pins - Check (but rather loose - easy to see why some fall out)
Hands/Markers/Logo Intact - Check (after a few firm bumps)
It's a Cool Design - like the Watch (for ~$280, no more)
Again - Purely an Architectural Specimen
Good evolution of the SANIII - Disagree with these design choices
- 4th Bezel Marker Addition
- No texture on center links
- New Case Design
- More sophisticated lines overall
- Smoothed corners everywhere
- Case abbreviated just before lugs but continued by implied lugs in 1st bracelet link - love that
- Lugs appear to swivel but don't, would be awesome if they did.
- Pleasing pusher shape/contours w/protruding button when locked down.
- Plays smaller that SANIII yet exactly 50mm w/o crown.
- Stands taller, higher profile than SANIII
- Dial perf pattern not off putting - good dial depth
- Wife likes it (Told me to send the SilverJet2 back)
- Yellow subdial acrylic, would have preferred neutral color - gray
- Lume best on hands - all else is good ole sub par Tritnite
- Typical bezel click play persists - accidentally off in photo, does align better - but not perfect.
- 120 Bezel Clicks Hollow/Clumsy sounding
- Same ole matte finish flip lock safety, makes thin metal look cheap.