One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20120
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by foghorn » February 20th 2010, 3:46pm

I recently made a rare visit to XMT to see if i had any PM's.

I had one from boscoe,but was unable to repond since my PM ability has been disabled by the administrators.


Sound familiar?

Watch Geeks junior without a doubt now.


This is really disturbing given what that NOOB Alan has previously stated about his "watch forum"


I am pissed and want the word to be out.

Anyone else have the same deal over there?
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 45817
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by koimaster » February 20th 2010, 4:25pm

ask Ron to check and see why. Request an explanation. You are allowed a total of 50 PMs before they start bouncing back. Other wise


Users -
Search usersModify a userYou can change the informations related to the users. You just have to click on the user nickname. You can also send him an email or a pm by clicking on his address.


Modify Permissions

Username : foghorn


Special admin-only fields

These fields cannot be modified by the users. Here you can set their status and other options which are not given to users.

Current memberships : Members Only.
User is active : Yes No Banned
(Optional) For a duration of Days
For the reason :
Can send Private Messages : Yes No
Can display avatar : Yes No
Rank Title : No special rank assigned AdminModeratorOwner
Delete this user ? Click here to delete this user; this cannot be undone.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 45817
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by koimaster » February 20th 2010, 4:40pm

foghorn wrote:The only way to ask Ron is through a PM-which I can't send.


Alan has gone off the deep end and desperately wants to be a WG member again.
To the point that he is acting like the powers that be at WG.


I am going to send you a PM with Rons contact info. Alans too if you want it.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 45817
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by koimaster » February 20th 2010, 8:47pm

Well I saw Jeff post at XMT and this was the response.


Image

Image


So we are clear, I am not going to comment on whether I agree or not. I will not engage in forum wars. Not worth my time.

I am going to say, if you are a member here, I will not delete your account unless asked. I will not restrict your ability to send messages or screw with your account. I do reserve the right to allow members rights into certain forums. If In Cognito wants to sign up fine. He will not be allowed in the members section. For those unaware, that is an ID Jim Skelton used to defend himself at a blog. He also used his Jim Skelton ID and the blogger caught him with his shorts down.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 45817
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by koimaster » February 20th 2010, 11:24pm

Update on my above post..... Open forum is one thing, abuse is something no one wants to see although it can happen. This was a follow up post by Sean Adams aka yamahaki/nismo1, former owner of Y3.

yamahaki



Posts: 101
Join date: 2009-09-08

Subject: Re: What's going on here? Today at 2:13 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

foghorn wrote:
Why a I not able to send PM's anymore?
.


maybe because you're a sphincter on every forum you post on? always at some point you'll start to push buttons,especially the admins.When you get pm'd your standard response is to get in the face of the owner of the website.




At some point I draw the line at the abuse of members and friends. So Sean, phony PJ that you are, it is not smart to open a can of worms.

http://www.timetechtalk.com/view_topic.php?id=18630&forum_id=3
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 1057
Joined: December 22nd 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Pacifica, Ca
Contact:

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by Aqua Homer » February 21st 2010, 4:13am

I don't understand what taking away a pm priveledge has to do with not posting often? Do they fear recruitment to elsewhere? Seriously makes no sense. "Hey this guy hasn't posted in a month. Lets disable his pm ability". As far as Sean Stephen Adams is concerned, those that matter know what he is about, as Jeff has said. I think this thread needs to go public!
User avatar
Watch Noob

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by Watch Noob » February 21st 2010, 7:07am

lol, what a bunch of fukin tools. I stand behind my other posts and this is just more proof that idiot has problems. I haven't logged in there in quite a while so I'm sure if I were to check my PM's are most likely disabled as well. Keep suckin Jim's ass Alan, you're doing a great job and I'm sure you will be let back into the Kool Aid Club soon.
User avatar
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 1057
Joined: December 22nd 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Pacifica, Ca
Contact:

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by Aqua Homer » February 21st 2010, 7:16am

Great post over there, Randy. Perhaps I should query as to why I stopped posting two days BEFORE Foghorn yet still have my pm's in effect? Seems a bit more personal than administrative to me. Perhaps I will cause big problems over there today. Or maybe I will just fade away like I originally planned. Causing problems seems like it may have more benefits than fading away, however!
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20120
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by foghorn » February 21st 2010, 8:13am

Aqua Homer wrote:California Kiddie is gunnin' for Fog! Before you respond Jeff, you might want to check out his pics of himself. He is very proud of his 50 year old man gangsta lean! ALMOST as tough lookin' as NOOB!


I'm staying away from there.
It's like arguing with the Watchgeek crew-you can't win.
Have any of the Notmod Team not commented in that thread?
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8715
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by Mark1 » February 21st 2010, 9:26am

I saw that thread at XMT. Typed in two replies and did'nt send either-too frustrated with the whole situation to even get involved with it. The feel of the XMT forum has morphed into something truly bizarre. I would wear the Yamahaki dis as a badge of honor though.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 45817
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by koimaster » February 21st 2010, 9:43am

Mark1 wrote:I saw that thread at XMT. Typed in two replies and did'nt send either-too frustrated with the whole situation to even get involved with it. The feel of the XMT forum has morphed into something truly bizarre. I would wear the Yamahaki dis as a badge of honor though.


Looks like a losing battle to me at this point over there. Not sure what has happened though. I am curious if one of the concerns is recruiting. I note that Andrew posted a link to XMT in the forum which will stay up. They did remove a link to this one before I decided to leave so that may speak volumes.

Mark, I agree with your comment about the nimrod known as PJ wannabe. Not sure about making this thread public though as was suggested. Might cause problems for members still there.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8715
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by Mark1 » February 21st 2010, 10:00am

koimaster wrote:
Mark1 wrote:I saw that thread at XMT. Typed in two replies and did'nt send either-too frustrated with the whole situation to even get involved with it. The feel of the XMT forum has morphed into something truly bizarre. I would wear the Yamahaki dis as a badge of honor though.


Looks like a losing battle to me at this point over there. Not sure what has happened though. I am curious if one of the concerns is recruiting. I note that Andrew posted a link to XMT in the forum which will stay up. They did remove a link to this one before I decided to leave so that may speak volumes.

Mark, I agree with your comment about the nimrod known as PJ wannabe. Not sure about making this thread public though as was suggested. Might cause problems for members still there.


It does'nt matter to me if its public or not. I don't say anything here or anywhere else that I would'nt stand behind. The whole watch forum world is too small to keep secrets.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 45817
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by koimaster » February 21st 2010, 10:06am

well, if members want this public let me know. I have no issues doing that. My concern is for members of both forums having issues elsewhere. Otherwise if desired I will move into the everything else forum.

let me know
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20120
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by foghorn » February 21st 2010, 10:23am

At this point it's not worth going public.
It would serve no purpose.
We're talking about an owner and a "team" who embraced the return of a known fraud who had previously dissed XMT and some of it's members.
Of course I refer to Yomamahaki puck. :P
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20120
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: One good reason to NOT post this on the open forum.

Post by foghorn » February 21st 2010, 3:14pm

I just looked in at XMT before calling it aday.
Alans so pissed that he posted his cell # on the open forum.
How dumb is that??
I wouldn't waste a minute calling but everyone on the internet now can get his number.
Post Reply

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest