More Russian Fun With Zeta male grifter!

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

More Russian Fun With Zeta male grifter!

Post by TemerityB » August 9th 2010, 5:05pm

Skelton absolutely refuses to give in. Even though experts in the field have set the record straight - once and for all - he still refuses to give in and admit that Eyal Lalo’s entire Russian Diver story is pure, unadulterated horse manure. Proven wrong by experts. Over and over again.

Here’s Skelton, obviously responding to the actual watch experts throughout the internet, about the history of the RD while hawking yet another version of it on the multi-hour 8/9 “Invicta 1600th Jubilee” gouge/rip-off/waste of time:

“Many times, as we bring out newer versions like this, you’ll hear Eyal refer to ‘our original Russian Diver, our original Russian Diver’ - (talking loudly for emphasis) meaning the 1959 version they built under contract ... (slowing his words for further emphasis) ... of the Russian design.”

Skelton turns to Turdling and says, “I was pretty clear that time.”

“Is that like typing in all caps?” asks Turdling.

“Kind of,” says Skelton. “So now you have the compete history, which has never been disputed - or changed - since the very first time we aired it…”

Turdling smirks.

Gents, you’re both full of it. What does Skelton’s statement mean, “built under contract of the Russian design”? The statement doesn’t even make sense - or come to grips with a STONE FACT: Eyal Lalo and his grandmother never had a damn thing to do with anyone from the Soviet Union EVER commissioning or ordering watches from any version of the Invicta Watch Company. Skelton’s on-air BS is, again, an attempt to obfuscate, confuse, and, well, bullshit.

Bring it on Skelton, you buffoon. There isn’t a dweeb on earth that will take your side against the obvious Russian experts. Oh, well, maybe Mr. 50mm or whatever his fucking name is, but we’re talking thinking human beings, those cesspool dwellers that discern, reason, and research.

Amateur.
Now found at bestdamnwatchforum.
DBCooper
Watchlord WIS

Re: More Russian Fun With Zeta male grifter!

Post by DBCooper » August 9th 2010, 5:32pm

When they start talking about his grandmother giving him some Russian watch it sounds like a cheap sitcom. It kills me LOL :-)
After all, no ham-wristed louts complained when all watches were 34mm - no cries of "looks like a little girl's watch on my wrist!" Like King Canute on the beach, that's where I draw the line - come what may.

Falstaff, May 19, 2014.
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS

Post by LIES ALL LIES!!! » August 9th 2010, 5:32pm

Fine, let's just say you and Eyal never pitched the RD as being designed by Invicta for the Russians, even though back in 2004 during it's debut many people remember this claim. Fine, whatever. It's always been grandma and the 100 pieces as you say.

So the 100 "mythical" pieces Invicta supposedly made for the Russian Navel Fleet, how do you explain Zlatoust saying Invicta's claims are baseless and unfounded? Invicta never worked with Zlatoust on anything let alone have any knowledge of the VMF approaching Swiss manufactures to produce their RD design, how do you explain that? How do you explain the supposed "real deal" RD case Invicta made Eyal trotted out last year was spotted by experts and enthusiasts to be of the fake tourist piece variety?

Now for the BIG question Jim, this whole affair can be put to rest quite easily. All that needs happen is Eyal send his original RD piece from grandma to a historian for authentication and provide some record of the transaction. Then you are proven 100% right and we are all dead wrong. 6 years now that could have happened but nothing. Why Jim? Simple stuff here. A document of the transaction and the piece being authenticated by a historian. Surely a piece of this lineage and history is worthy of a historian's authentication? So why not do it? Because it never happened asshole! That's why!

Those are the real questions at hand, the original claim is only a small part of the web of lies surrounding the Invicta RD. It also happens to be the one part that there is no documented proof on, just people who remember it pre-DVR. Is that why you harp on this one tidbit of the grand lie Jim? Because no one can trump it with a video acting as a smoking gun?

Post by Guest » August 9th 2010, 5:36pm

Thanks for the transcript. I love seeing that this issue has gotten under their skin to the extent that they make asses of themselves on camera to an audience comprised of 99 percent of people that have no idea what they are talking about other than the fact it obviously looks like they are lying.
betterskills
Senior Member & WIS

Post by betterskills » August 9th 2010, 5:42pm

Omar - I think those numbers are reversed - 99% know the debate. The beautiful part about this is that they make the point with that Swinese watch that even their most re-ardent fans know Laylo admitted was a lie. Followed by the D-D lie that's now reached every corner of the Net.

The gig is really up at this point.
DBCooper
Watchlord WIS

Post by DBCooper » August 9th 2010, 5:45pm

I think Omar is right. 99% don't have a clue. Just the few who take the time to gather the information. Most just gobble up the slop they are fed :-(
After all, no ham-wristed louts complained when all watches were 34mm - no cries of "looks like a little girl's watch on my wrist!" Like King Canute on the beach, that's where I draw the line - come what may.

Falstaff, May 19, 2014.

Post by Guest » August 9th 2010, 5:47pm

You really think that big a percentage of SNBC watch show viewers follow this stuff on the net?

If so, I can't imagine that there is enough Kool Aid in the world to keep them selling these hunks of junk.

I mean, these asshats lost me at Flame Fusion. How can an audience that knows about this shit possibly keep pulling the Invicta trigger?
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 9th 2010, 5:59pm

Lies,

You got that right. Watching Turdling' eyes go left to right, darting to and fro, during Shop presentations while watching the sales monitor looks like ....well, probably Turdling, at any neighborhood tavern after 10 pm.

They're close to being sunk....which is okay, since they can wear their "authentic" Russian Divers when they submerge.
betterskills
Senior Member & WIS

Post by betterskills » August 9th 2010, 6:07pm

I think that WG is probably 80% SNBC viewers - maybe more. I think a lot of people are wise and the shit isn't selling. Lies and several others have pointed out that Turdling can't stop looking at the monitors. He looks freaked out - and it's more freaked than when he's normal.

I know this, if Invicta is not on SNBC, where are they going to move units? JCPenny, Sam's Club and Costco? WoW?

Post by Guest » August 9th 2010, 6:45pm

maybe I missed something somewhere, but the family didnt buy the company until 1991, how the fuck did gramma get a "59 Rd made by the previous owner of Infectya?????? I think gramma is shackin' with Mike "wheres the can opener" Turdling.
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS

Post by LIES ALL LIES!!! » August 9th 2010, 6:53pm

GEEKNOMO wrote:maybe I missed something somewhere, but the family didnt buy the company until 1991, how the fuck did gramma get a "59 Rd made by the previous owner of Infectya?????? I think gramma is shackin' with Mike "wheres the can opener" Turdling.

Invicta was owned by the Lalo family for some time. In 1991 it was purchased by an investment company and Eyal was appointed CEO.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 9th 2010, 6:55pm

Geeknomo,

Hey dude..on its very surface, the entire Grandma/Russia thing is just too amazingly, transparently bogus.

Like those diamonds.

And "working" with Seiko and D/D.

And those pretty Invicta cases.

And "flame fusion."

And "loud conversations."

And solid colored ceramics.

And watches marked "Swiss" with Chinese guts.

And ... and....and...

Post by Guest » August 9th 2010, 8:56pm

LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:
GEEKNOMO wrote:maybe I missed something somewhere, but the family didnt buy the company until 1991, how the fuck did gramma get a "59 Rd made by the previous owner of Infectya?????? I think gramma is shackin' with Mike "wheres the can opener" Turdling.

Invicta was owned by the Lalo family for some time. In 1991 it was purchased by an investment company and Eyal was appointed CEO.

A take a rather jaundiced view of anything Eyal The Liar says; is there any proof that his grandmother had any connection with the Picard family?
Mark

Post by Mark » August 10th 2010, 1:20am

LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:

Seems more like the investment company was the lalo's themselves and Dad gave it to Eyal. Who was the investment company and where is there any information that Invicta had anything to do with the lalo's before 1991?

Post by Guest » August 10th 2010, 4:34am

My understanding is Picard owned the name.......prior to the gypsy laylow clan buying the name in 1991........I think the laylow clan migrated from Panama when Noriega was arrested and put in prison in Florida........coincidence? Jumbo sure does sniff alot.....maybe gramma IS Noriega!!!!!!!.........

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”