Sandstone

WatchDorks.Net
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Sandstone

Post by WatchDorks.Net » August 8th 2010, 2:50pm

GEEKNOMO wrote:Does anyone own this POS??????? well I do, and it is sprayed on dyed glitter, with a pos movement. I also researched this "stone" and in this form IT DOES NOT EXIST. I paid 89 bucks just to see what all the fuss was about........just more fodder that I will keep for future litigations.......the kookaid just doesnt wear off as fast on some people................

Dude, no one here likes Invicta, *BUT* your claim requires proof.

It's one thing to say "I think that..." or "In my opinion...", but when you state AS FACT that a material or movement is not what it is claimed to be, evidence is required.

If you're just venting, that's fine. There's plenty of that here. But it has to be put into the proper context, given all the REAL problems that Invicta brings to the plate.
Proud "hater" since 2009. Get over it and have fun reassembling yer wartches.

Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1043975795

Post by Bigjimzlll » August 8th 2010, 3:10pm

`Looking at the Ebay listings it looks as though it could be a real piece of "sand stone"....what ever that means. The crap on the Ebay posts look just like the dial material.

I actually like the stuff...I haven't seen it in person, but I like look.
I'm kind of an amatuer astrophysicists...OK...not really but I do find it very interesting.

Post by Guest » August 8th 2010, 5:25pm

ok, fuck, im old, but I will take this piece apart and prove it, jesus, you guys are right, I will bet that the dial is card board too........ffs,,,,,,,,,,,I have a great camera.......10.2,,,,,,,close up lense......just give me some time.......it's not a "top ten" of things to do right now.......but, yer right............I WILL RIP IT APART..........please send donations that will amount to 80 bucks............i will take the hit for stupidity, shipping, and curiousity............

Post by Guest » August 8th 2010, 5:48pm

oh, btw, I do like some Invicta models, as I have been buying them since 1998.........ya know, as I have stated in past posts, I do not like a secondary transfer site for pics..........being a dolt, I like DIRECT TRANSFER, that being said, I understand that it is a matter of money...........havent research it...........but it doesnt make sense. An open "gate" is free, isnt it????what do I know, nothing. But I will jump thru yer fookin' hoops to prove the sandstone point........wait a sec, are u guys worth 89 bucks? I rest my case.

Post by Guest » August 8th 2010, 5:51pm

loop???? I got a foooooooookin' loop. and a microscope........the only proof is to destroy this watch..........MUUUUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............................yer honer, i rest ma case o beer.............

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”