NEW REPLY FROM SWISS FED ON SENT PICS!!!!!!!

JtN©
Senior Member & WIS

Re: NEW REPLY FROM SWISS FED ON SENT PICS!!!!!!!

Post by JtN© » July 15th 2010, 3:24am

eddiea wrote:
JtN© wrote:Watchlods efforts or the latest continual whining and crying of the WatchGeeks? They could really honestly care less about what this site or any other site says about them but they do care about the little FreakyGeeks.

Care to elaborate Jtn?

Well since you ask ...

Over on WG's a month or so ago they had a member remove a caseback of a watch that had "Swiss" on the dial, which as we all know means it to be an all Swiss made timepiece only to find an far east made movement in the watch and it began to open many eyes as to what people had been saying was the real truth all along. Some began to now doubt there Gawds and see them for what they truly were. Many though still believed there Gawds until it was shown to them again and again that there Gawds were lying to them. Many more came out of the dark and saw the light and realized what they thought were Swiss Made wonders of Horology were only Chinese made crap and they got pissed. Well a few pissed loyalists became many pissed loyalists and when some of there most ardent supporters began seeing the light and demanded apologies the truths began surfacing. Mikey and Jimmy never knew and only were repeating what they were told and nothing was ever heard from the famous Eyal ... but once the truth was out there many were set free and days after the loyalists were set free Eyal himself began the now "Far East" production explanations which is why I say it was far more the latest continual whining and crying of the WG's that caused the latest and not WatchLords.
JtN©
Senior Member & WIS

Post by JtN© » July 15th 2010, 3:32am

LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:
TemerityB wrote:Lies,

I agree with you. These guys are of the cut-and-run, MLM style of salesmanship. In fact, S. Fingers of late has been saying things like "don't think, just buy it," which is a classic MLM con - don't let your dupe have a minute to think for himself. I honestly think that Lalo just thinks that once his lies are told, always rattled off in speedy talk, they just evaporate. When he's cornered, it's "he misspoke" or, as this has been inferred on WG, A nobody actually mentioned once that it was a language thing!

It's just snake oil. If the shit really hits the fan, I predict this: Invicta, at least on TV, will do what religious figures like Peter Popoff or shady business guys like Kevin Trudeau do. They'll just go away...but just long enough so that people forget their original transgressions. Then they'll reappear and start the whole con all over again.

Yep, or just come back under a new brand name and restart the whole con again.

Hmmm ... now that is interesting, especially since they own the patents and trademarks for Imperious, that new brand that Skelton had/has been taunting so much at one point. So interesting as to how even the logo for it looks almost to me as the Invicta "I" with almost the same Fuzzy Wabbit type hunk of fur in the middle of it like the Invicta I Force logo has now.

Yep, after all is said and done and Invicta is out of business before the Federal legal actions Imperious will be up and running and producing all the latest and greatest WatchGeek timepieces.
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » July 15th 2010, 4:56am

This forum takes no credit for any of the recent exposures of truth at geeks or other sites. We are are just a forum, nothing more.

And a cesspool accroding to some. A compliment as far as I am concerned considering the piles of crap they are and the BS they spew.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
LIES ALL LIES!!!
Senior Member & WIS

Post by LIES ALL LIES!!! » July 15th 2010, 6:24am

JtN© wrote:
LIES ALL LIES!!! wrote:
TemerityB wrote:Lies,

I agree with you. These guys are of the cut-and-run, MLM style of salesmanship. In fact, S. Fingers of late has been saying things like "don't think, just buy it," which is a classic MLM con - don't let your dupe have a minute to think for himself. I honestly think that Lalo just thinks that once his lies are told, always rattled off in speedy talk, they just evaporate. When he's cornered, it's "he misspoke" or, as this has been inferred on WG, A nobody actually mentioned once that it was a language thing!

It's just snake oil. If the shit really hits the fan, I predict this: Invicta, at least on TV, will do what religious figures like Peter Popoff or shady business guys like Kevin Trudeau do. They'll just go away...but just long enough so that people forget their original transgressions. Then they'll reappear and start the whole con all over again.

Yep, or just come back under a new brand name and restart the whole con again.

Hmmm ... now that is interesting, especially since they own the patents and trademarks for Imperious, that new brand that Skelton had/has been taunting so much at one point. So interesting as to how even the logo for it looks almost to me as the Invicta "I" with almost the same Fuzzy Wabbit type hunk of fur in the middle of it like the Invicta I Force logo has now.

Yep, after all is said and done and Invicta is out of business before the Federal legal actions Imperious will be up and running and producing all the latest and greatest WatchGeek timepieces.

Shhhh.... No one is supposed to know Imperious is really Invicta. That was until some one looked up the trademarks and patents. Now according to Jim, Invicta is just helping them get set up because as we all know Invicta and Eyal are great humanitarians with a huge love and respect for horology and want to help future competition on Shop NBC by establishing an upstart brand that is being billed as "Above Reserve".

Honestly, I doubt this will be the end of Invicta, even if something pans out from the Swiss Federation. Look at the D/D fiasco. D/D could have had Invicta by the balls in a court of law for liable and slander but Eyal threw a lot o money at them and D/D gladly took it. Better to make a lot of money now and sell my product to them then wait for years for a possible payoff in a court of law where the only thing certain is court and lawyer fees. I imagine if the Swiss Federation makes any headway into this Invicta will just repeat this recipe.

Eventually however, the Invicta name will be mud totally. They are already the black sheep of the horology world, but even those who do not know about watches and who do a simple Google will know to stay away from Invicta too. That always happens with cons like these. It is at that point Eyal will just rebrand after an adequate amount of time. The crap "As Seen on TV" products are a perfect example. They market heavy, sell millions, word gets out the products sucks shit and sales tank after they get exposed, the company disappears, and 5 - 10 years later the product is back under a new name with new spokesman and the cycle repeats again. See Shamwow (chamois cloths), Mr. Steamy, the laundry rubber ball that you never need soap, every juicer under the sun, resort communities in Florida aka swamp land, Hollywood 2-day diet, Sobakowa pillows, car paint scratch repair kits, car waxes, and the belt that shocks your abs so you never have to another sit up for verification.

Honestly though, I think Eyal is much more worried about SNBC folding then this. I think the reason Eyal has dived into the gray market so much is to prepare for the eventual folding of SNBC which looks more and more likely as every day passes and revenue reports come back every quarter. I doubt QVC or HSN would take on Invicta so pump and dump at Amazon, Overstock, and the DOD sites is all that is left. Unless of course they rebrand and try to go for a real retail presence.

Interesting times ahead either way! :jo;jj:
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » July 15th 2010, 6:54am

JtN© wrote:Ya know I will say this ... other than Gorona Corda spouting Swiss Made all the time I honestly cant remember any knowledgeable ShopNBC host spewing the lies. Its as if they actually knew and would not purger themselves and they would leave it up to the FartinArse Turdling, Laylow Lalo or Jillianna to spew the falsities of the claim.

I'm probably wrong but for quite along time now only Skelton and Invicta people have blatantly falsely claimed the untrue and as of the latest airings Jimmy the liar was now touting the whole Swiss Parts Movement thing and Far East construction using Swiss parts and such. Now why exactly would he be doing that himself unless ShopNBC clamped down on his little baby boy balls and ... well ... maybe Eyal told him he had to and he said Yes Daddy.

Actually, a couple of years ago I posted about Daniel Green, on one of his shows, stating that an Invicta skeleton hand-wind (the one with the Technica Swiss Ebauche movement), as being "Swiss Made, through and through." He was hosting the show, an early-morning one, by himself, and continued to make the same irritating and clearly false statement, over and over again. Naturally, I figured DG, being a fucking moron who wears insipid Barney Miller-ish wide Eurotrash neckties, just got it wrong--horology not being his strong suit. Perhaps this was just a harbinger of things to come?

And geeknomo, congrats on your detective work. Well done indeed!

Post by Guest » July 15th 2010, 6:59am

anybody remember Jim and Tammy baker? He went to prison for being a conman, he's out, she's dead, and now he has a new religious show on cable, AGAIN! I have a t-shirt that says, "some people are alive simply becuz it's against the law to kill them".
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » July 15th 2010, 9:39am

I honestly can't imagine anything that Lalo is behind garnering a legitimate retail presence. I know a fellow that works in a local Tourneau; and the front of the store, not the "Watch Gear" department where they sell more sports watches. I was in Tourneau talking to this nice guy, no sales pressure, just jabbering, as I asked to see some Hamiltons. I don't know how the conversation went this way, but HE brought up the Invictas that WatchGear carried, which are stationed as the last watches they sell in the very back of the store.

His words, paraphrasing: "I don't know why we even carry those. TV sells them cheaper, and they just break." He also went on to say that even at the retail end, they didn't like dealing with Invicta because, apparently, it's the same frustration for them as it is for ShopNBC buyers. People buy Invicta at Tourneau Watch Gear, they get 'em home and they're either DOA or eventually fail, and then even Tourneau can't get the damn things fixed through Invicta in any sort of reasonable time, if at all.

Even Wal-Mart's too fucking good for Invicta. I know there are some here that like a few of their pieces, but their amazingly bad quality and utter lack of service after the sale makes them one of the worst companies I've ever heard of in terms of pleasing their customers. What a scam house.

I'm also sick of the "well, Invicta sells millioins, I guess you got one of the few bad ones" argument that WGs always spout - either that or "I have 343,353 Invictas, never had a problem." Mokes who own that many Invictas are surely happy with their valuable "timepieces," but I bet not a once of 'em can take a bra off from the front.

I know...I'm a hater. :)
The Best Invicta Ever is: The ones you used to own. - Boscoe

Post by Guest » July 15th 2010, 12:24pm

TemerityB wrote:I honestly can't imagine anything that Lalo is behind garnering a legitimate retail presence. I know a fellow that works in a local Tourneau; and the front of the store, not the "Watch Gear" department where they sell more sports watches. I was in Tourneau talking to this nice guy, no sales pressure, just jabbering, as I asked to see some Hamiltons. I don't know how the conversation went this way, but HE brought up the Invictas that WatchGear carried, which are stationed as the last watches they sell in the very back of the store.

His words, paraphrasing: "I don't know why we even carry those. TV sells them cheaper, and they just break." He also went on to say that even at the retail end, they didn't like dealing with Invicta because, apparently, it's the same frustration for them as it is for ShopNBC buyers. People buy Invicta at Tourneau Watch Gear, they get 'em home and they're either DOA or eventually fail, and then even Tourneau can't get the damn things fixed through Invicta in any sort of reasonable time, if at all.

Even Wal-Mart's too fucking good for Invicta. I know there are some here that like a few of their pieces, but their amazingly bad quality and utter lack of service after the sale makes them one of the worst companies I've ever heard of in terms of pleasing their customers. What a scam house.

I'm also sick of the "well, Invicta sells millioins, I guess you got one of the few bad ones" argument that WGs always spout - either that or "I have 343,353 Invictas, never had a problem." Mokes who own that many Invictas are surely happy with their valuable "timepieces," but I bet not a once of 'em can take a bra off from the front.

I know...I'm a hater. :)
I dont think you understand. The reason there turn around time Is so long Is because they have to send the watch back to Switzerland. Those fine Swiss watch makers work on these things, and that takes time. I sure hope that this clears everything up. The thing Is that there are actually people that believe this nonsense. This Is the number one reason given at WG, I really do think that this says It all. :puggy2: Hopeless

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”