- Posts: 45012
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
It is now clear that there was a misunderstanding on this whole matter. An official statement would be forthcoming by Invicta (Eyal Lalo) and D-D (Mr. Chris Becker) together, in a few days. In the interim there are some facts that must be mentioned:
* All movements are guaranteed to be authentic DD
* Mr. Chris Becker is a legitimate and correct person in the United States and does represent D-D Directly, I do apologize if I assumed otherwise.
* The issues with the movement are not an outcome of DD or their module. The Technical issue has been determined to be in the Dial level placement over the movement and some of the hand tolerance being used - It has been determined that by ordering the proper part (a washer to raise the dial over the movement) from D-D Invicta can solve the problems that has occurred on some of the models
This is my final statement on this matter until I release the official statement from Eyal and Mr. Becker. That will be sent to me directly to distribute.
Feel free to distribute this information wherever you'd like......."
I am so sorry that you forgot to aplogize to me and to this forum. You know the cesspool as you termed it.
So here is what I propose, a formal apology at Watchgeeks to me, this forum and re-instatement of all the people you banned over this. You keystone cops seem to think you can do whatever you feel like doing. You cannot. You insulted me as a stalker, obsessed, manical anon. You insulted Christopher Becker and Dubois, your piss poor apology not withstanding.
I am sure you can have a very LOUD discussion about this in the Big Four/cool kids forum.
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."