yamahaki

koimaster (Online)
Founder

yamahaki

Post by koimaster » June 6th 2010, 6:01pm

is quite the stud at XMT..... Now he wants to have a place to put his Watch reviews.

yamahaki
Xtreme Member

Subject: I need a place to put tutorials Today at 2:15 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,I've shot a number of tutorials for alot of different watch brands from changing straps,refinishing, to working with
pins and barrels.Whats a good subforum here to put these at? I'd need it as a sticky so they don't fall off the page as more new posts
go up.

His link at you tubbie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI2JCytkBsM

I was hoping he would have had a tutorial on HALO & HAHO and perhaps one on combat dive training. :D

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Ditchdoc

Re: yamahaki

Post by Ditchdoc » June 6th 2010, 6:09pm

Yeah, he's one of those "serious watch collectors" Alan and team sold out to get and lost a ton of respect and a few members in the process.

That dude (yamahaki) should work for Invicta. He's there kind of people......FAKE.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » June 7th 2010, 3:28pm

How soon those guys over there forget the slamming they got from Yomamahaki when they made a feeble attempt to align with his (then) forum!!

Sean is running out of people to dupe with his BS.
Funny he ended up as a regular at XMT after being ousted from WG.
Mark1
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Mark1 » June 7th 2010, 3:34pm

foghorn wrote:How soon those guys over there forget the slamming they got from Yomamahaki when they made a feeble attempt to align with his (then) forum!!

Not everyone has forgotten. If past performance is any indication, an implosion at XMT is forthcoming.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Ditchdoc

Post by Ditchdoc » June 7th 2010, 4:04pm

Mark1 wrote:
foghorn wrote:How soon those guys over there forget the slamming they got from Yomamahaki when they made a feeble attempt to align with his (then) forum!!

Not everyone has forgotten. If past performance is any indication, an implosion at XMT is forthcoming.

I'll be watching..... Image
SynMike
Founding Member

Post by SynMike » June 7th 2010, 9:21pm

I was becoming annoyed at some things over at XMT but Yamahaki was the final straw. Over the last few months I've dropped in there from time to time because there are a couple good people. But it doesn't take long to bump into his posts which just prompt me to close the window and go elsewhere.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.

Post by Guest » June 24th 2010, 2:05pm

FYI, Sean/Yamahaki has been banned and his account deleted from XMT.

Post by Guest » June 24th 2010, 2:10pm

What the hell is a Yamahaki, sounds like something nasty you would get from a Sushi bar, or something you would scrape off the bottom of your shoe, or what I spit in the sink every morning, and so on.............

Post by Guest » June 24th 2010, 2:11pm

Sorry again to you good members but i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and it took awhile to catch on but the right thing has been done, sorry all the problems it caused before it was handled they way it should have been alot sooner than it did!
Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS

Post by Datsun240Z71 » June 24th 2010, 2:15pm

Why did the thread where Alan announced Sean was gone at XMT get cleaned of all the posts on the subject, of which there were several earlier today, supporting the decision for the most part?

http://xtrememeantime.forumotion.com/general-watch-discussion-f4/member-banning-t5409.htm#69299

I didn't like that he was there, and really only lurk there anyway, but I don't much care for PC cleansing either. Don't ask the members what they think, then do it based on the responses, and then censor the topic where it was announced to the forum. If you want to do it that way, make the announcement and offer no one the opportunity to reply.

Extreme huh?
Last edited by Anonymous on June 24th 2010, 2:18pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randy in Nashville
Ditchdoc

Post by Ditchdoc » June 24th 2010, 2:17pm

cali kid wrote:Sorry again to you good members but i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and it took awhile to catch on but the right thing has been done, sorry all the problems it caused before it was handled they way it should have been alot sooner than it did!

Trevor I don't think anyone would blame you for giving the guy a chance. In fact, it's commendable that you did. I'm glad we are not always judged on our past but I think getting rid of him was the best move. He is like a forum virus.

Post by Guest » June 24th 2010, 2:19pm

really not hear to defend XMT but the post was to be locked and alan forgot to and decided it was good enough to let people no he was banned unlike WG'S but thought there was no need for piling on! hope this helps

Last edited by Guest on June 24th 2010, 2:31pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ditchdoc

Post by Ditchdoc » June 24th 2010, 2:26pm

Datsun240Z71 wrote:Why did the thread where Alan announced Sean was gone at XMT get cleaned of all the posts on the subject, of which there were several earlier today, supporting the decision for the most part?

http://xtrememeantime.forumotion.com/general-watch-discussion-f4/member-banning-t5409.htm#69299

I didn't like that he was there, and really only lurk there anyway, but I don't much care for PC cleansing either. Don't ask the members what they think, then do it based on the responses, and then censor the topic where it was announced to the forum. If you want to do it that way, make the announcement and offer no one the opportunity to reply.

Extreme huh?

I must agree Randy. A thread discussing censorship and and off limit topics is what got me banned from XMT. I asked that very question What's "xtreme"? XMT was/is a great forum but it's not what it was created to be but I guess things change
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » June 24th 2010, 2:34pm

Trevor, non issue as far as I am concerned.

@ Don

This is the guy

http://www.timetechtalk.com/view_topic.php?id=18630&forum_id=3

July 2nd, 2008 #6
yamahaki
Inactive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janne
Not 100% correct. It is used for Surgical Instruments, not used (in quality medicine) for Implants.
It has been used, but the body rejects it. Kneejoints last maybe 10-15 years if they are s/s. After that, they become instable.
Quality mplants use Titanium or (very seldom in the West) Cobolt-Chromium.
Low allergy does not matter, what matters is the Biocompactibility.
Or "foreign body reaction"
Titanium and Aluminium are very biocompactible, but Aluminium is too soft and weak, so it is not used.

ah, not so grasshopper. I have plenty of 316 still holding some of my parts together. while the new pins and screws are titanium, 316 is still used. depends on the application. sometimes its incased in a plastic, but for the quick and dirty, when thats all thats availible, 316 works still. I set off airport security 100% of the time.

Carpenter Technologies has information on medical alloys on their Biodur site www.biodur.com While 316LS (Carpenter’s refinement of 316L) is still used for medical devices including implants, a newer stainless alloy known as CCM (cobalt-chromium-molybdenum) has better pitting corrosion resistance vs. saline body fluids, and reduced Ni (1%) for better biocompatibility. In CCM Plus, the Ni content has been eliminated for even better biocompatibility.

I'm ex pararescue with years of medical training. only a small cross section have reactions to 316l. thats why its used for watch cases.

06-12-2006, 07:04 PM #56
yamahaki3
no longer riding, car enabled

NiteFlite said:
I think this idea was killed a long time ago. Why become so exclusive when this medium has worked well? As for Sean (Yamahaki), you may need to hang around a little longer and get to know everyone and their personalities before you publicly flame them. His fucktard statement is just him..........

I started this forum so I have been here a very long time. I have a teaching degree in music, am a concert pianist, kathy will verify that for me and just because I'm alittle shorter from neck surgery doesn't mean I won't teabag yah It will be great to meet all the new people on this forum at the next bike night.

http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216352&page=3

06-13-2006, 05:23 AM #60
yamahaki3
no longer riding, car enabled

Posts: 1,321 I started having problems when I put in explorer 7. Since my surgery I will most likley be teaching music and be a piano repair tech. I play the stereo pretty well myself. as far as my language goes, well I was pararescue in the Airforce for 6 years. Kinda makes you colorfull so does jumping from huey h and c's. blackhawks are much nicer

April 6th, 2007 #6
yamahaki
Inactive

Since thats the price, and there in stock, I'm buying the black one. I like the orange, but need more black watches. I also like the heck out of the Bracelet.
One of my team members in pararescue wore one for the whole 6 years, he beat that watch but it never needed a service. Thanks for the help.

Never mind! Image

Last edited by Anonymous on June 24th 2010, 3:43pm, edited 2 times in total.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Mark1

Post by Mark1 » June 24th 2010, 3:35pm

The guy was a phony pompous asshole and a cancer on any forum he belonged to. XMT is much better off without him.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.

Post by Guest » June 24th 2010, 4:41pm

I know that when making a post in a forum, one should write something in response to what was just posted, but all that I can say in response to this latest information is: WOW!

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”