You REALLY want me to introduce myself?

BigCheez
ASSHAT

Re: You REALLY want me to introduce myself?

Post by BigCheez » May 16th 2012, 10:55am

Falstaff wrote:
AJC wrote:
Falstaff wrote:No picture of unit - no membership. Beat it.

Heh. You said "beat it".

I don't know, Mighty Muenster, he's gonna need to ramp it up a little if he's going to watch your back.

As with many others around here, he may simply provide behind the scenes moral support, which is fine, however if he indeed is as big a fan of Breitbart as I infer, he may enjoy poking libbies as much as I.
Seattle
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Seattle » May 16th 2012, 12:12pm

Poking libbies......that's funny.

BigCheez wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
AJC wrote:
Falstaff wrote:No picture of unit - no membership. Beat it.

Heh. You said "beat it".

I don't know, Mighty Muenster, he's gonna need to ramp it up a little if he's going to watch your back.

As with many others around here, he may simply provide behind the scenes moral support, which is fine, however if he indeed is as big a fan of Breitbart as I infer, he may enjoy poking libbies as much as I.
AJC
Watchlord WIS

Post by AJC » May 17th 2012, 2:38am

Well cheezy, i'm a big breitbart fan, yes. I'm conservative on most issues except i'm pro-gay marriage, anti-war (unless it's truly needed) and pro-drug legalization (at the very minimum, medical marijuana, even though I do not partake). Some people say i'm libertarian but i'm not a ron paul fanboy. But most of all I enjoy poking lefties with a LONG pole.
Anthony to those here
#524567 to the State of Delaware
Andrew to the rest of the world.

viewtopic.php?p=515767#p515767
Don't forgot to enter the free watch contest
!

AJC
Watchlord WIS

Post by AJC » May 17th 2012, 2:42am

Oh, and prostitution. Legalize the hookers! I believe any "crime" that doesn't have a victim is not a crime.

I used your zimmerman/warren left wing bizarro world jpeg on my twitter page. Yes I have a twitter page AND maintain my heterosexuality simultaneously.
Anthony to those here
#524567 to the State of Delaware
Andrew to the rest of the world.

viewtopic.php?p=515767#p515767
Don't forgot to enter the free watch contest
!

themadhungarian

Post by themadhungarian » May 17th 2012, 2:52am

Jesus fucking Christ, this is an intro page. If you want to talk politics go to God damned MSNBC or some such other place, both of you. I'm so fucking sick of the politics seeping into every part of this forum.

Anthony
Last edited by themadhungarian on May 17th 2012, 2:55am, edited 1 time in total.
bedlam
Senior Member & WIS

Post by bedlam » May 17th 2012, 3:19am

AJC wrote:Well cheezy, i'm a big breitbart fan, yes. I'm conservative on most issues except i'm pro-gay marriage, anti-war (unless it's truly needed) and pro-drug legalization (at the very minimum, medical marijuana, even though I do not partake). Some people say i'm libertarian but i'm not a ron paul fanboy. But most of all I enjoy poking lefties with a LONG pole.

Fuck. An actual real life conservative. I'll take him over the average neo-con, GOP-patsy, tea-bagging, ultra-right-wing, god-nazi dipshit any day.

Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Capitalism: a cult that promised to do good for the worst reasons.
Nationalism: a profound longing to go back to a past that never existed.
bedlam
Senior Member & WIS

Post by bedlam » May 17th 2012, 3:21am

AJC wrote:Well cheezy, i'm a big breitbart fan, yes. I'm conservative on most issues except i'm pro-gay marriage, anti-war (unless it's truly needed) and pro-drug legalization (at the very minimum, medical marijuana, even though I do not partake). Some people say i'm libertarian but i'm not a ron paul fanboy. But most of all I enjoy poking lefties with a LONG pole.

If I am to be poked the longer pole is preferred.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » May 17th 2012, 3:25am

themadhungarian wrote:Jesus fucking Christ, this is an intro page. If you want to talk politics go to God damned MSNBC or some such other place, both of you. I'm so fucking sick of the politics seeping into every part of this forum.

Anthony

Well said, Anthony... Image
Entropic

Post by Entropic » May 17th 2012, 3:36am

themadhungarian wrote:Jesus fucking Christ, ...
Is that actually possible? .. would make the trinity a some what interesting threesome.

I was under the impression this was an open adult forum. I've yet to read any political debates on this forum but I could believe that such would not represent reasoned analysis. It's sad to think public discourse of politics has sunk to such a low level that there is a general sense that politics is necessarily all fighting and BS. I suspect this does not bode well for a democracy.
bedlam
Senior Member & WIS

Post by bedlam » May 17th 2012, 3:42am

EntropicTimer wrote:It's sad to think public discourse of politics has sunk to such a low level that there is a general sense that politics is necessarily all fighting and BS. I suspect this does not bode well for a democracy.

There isn't really a discourse for the most part; there is just holding the party line. It is a shame.
themadhungarian

Post by themadhungarian » May 17th 2012, 3:53am

First of all we live in a REPUBLIC, NOT a democracy. Second, your constant bloviating about seemingly every topic EXCEPT watches has already worn thin. Feel free to discuss politics in the appropriate forum if by chance you are given access to it. My crude language aside, don't be fooled into thinking your grasp of particle physics somehow eludes me or your dismissal of Rand for that matter.

Anthony
Entropic

Post by Entropic » May 17th 2012, 4:16am

themadhungarian wrote: My crude language aside, don't be fooled into thinking your grasp of particle physics somehow eludes me or your dismissal of Rand for that matter.

Anthony
Anthony I regret that you find my posting objectionable and if the powers that be tell me I am out of line I shall gladly leave, no offense taken. Otherwise I respectfully suggest you don't read my posts.

Bob
Watch Noob

Post by Watch Noob » May 17th 2012, 4:34am

That's the beauty of this forum, we try and accommodate free speech here. The political posts/threads on this forum have grown over the past several months. Some like to read them, some don't.

We do have sections for these types of discussion and I'd ask the members to try and contain it to those areas and not make intro posts a political debate.

Thanks,

Jim
Entropic

Post by Entropic » May 17th 2012, 4:47am

Watch Noob wrote:... We do have sections for these types of discussion and I'd ask the members to try and contain it to those areas and not make intro posts a political debate.

Thanks,

Jim

And thank you for the clarification. I shall not so err again.

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”