I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Piloten
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by Piloten » March 20th 2012, 4:38pm

Mortuus wrote:I posted a profane message here, but I dislike doing that, so I deleted it.

But, having said that, I really don't care for (1) your lying about yourself in your first post; (2) your referring to koi's battle with Doxa as "a dick waving contest," and; (3) the crack you made about codguy's skills as an aviator.

Bottom line, John, I think you're a complete douche, and I really don't like you.

Then please feel free to neither read nor respond to my posts. I doubt either of us will feel as if our lives are somehow made poorer. The authour of the Doxa discussion has neither appeared upset nor PM'd me and your buddy codguy came in with a slam, so got one back. Until informed otherwise by the actual people involved, I am going to go on the assumption that it's all taken non-seriously. If I've hurt the feelings of the actual people involved, I'm sure that they are big enough lads to take it up with me and don't actually need your help, helpful guy.

Best,

-John
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » March 20th 2012, 5:04pm

Mortuus wrote:I posted a profane message here, but I dislike doing that, so I deleted it.

But, having said that, I really don't care for (1) your lying about yourself in your first post; (2) your referring to koi's battle with Doxa as "a dick waving contest," and; (3) the crack you made about codguy's skills as an aviator.

Bottom line, John, I think you're a complete douche, and I really don't like you.

Thanks Mort. I liked your first post BTW.

For the record OP, I don't have any "buddies" but am sure you have a handful.

So tell us lad, did you ever get banned from get Watch U Seek??

1) If the vaccines are effective, why do the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated?
And
2) If the vaccines are not effective, then why should the unvaccinated get one?

Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » March 20th 2012, 5:57pm

conjurer wrote:

A profane message? From a Navy man? What the goddamn fuck is going on around here??

I know, Conjurer, it boggles even the gray matter it originated from... Image
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » March 20th 2012, 6:15pm

codguy wrote:

Thanks Mort. I liked your first post BTW.

For the record OP, I don't have any "buddies" but am sure you have a handful.

So tell us lad, did you ever get banned from get Watch U Seek??

I rather liked it too, Cod, but it made me feel rather "slowpo-like." Besides, dis is a classy jernt...I din't wanna doity da place up.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » March 20th 2012, 9:23pm

Piloten wrote:

Then please feel free to neither read nor respond to my posts. I doubt either of us will feel as if our lives are somehow made poorer. The authour of the Doxa discussion has neither appeared upset nor PM'd me and your buddy codguy came in with a slam, so got one back. Until informed otherwise by the actual people involved, I am going to go on the assumption that it's all taken non-seriously. If I've hurt the feelings of the actual people involved, I'm sure that they are big enough lads to take it up with me and don't actually need your help, helpful guy.
Best,
-John

Spare me the snotty little novella. Here's a "more real" piece of info: you have to earn enough of a reputation here before you go popping off at the membership. You will find that you are marginalizing yourself by being such a snotnose right out of the gate. Here's a little light reading in case you missed it:

http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t10130-posting-advice-for-new-members

You may think you're being cute, or even witty. You're not. You're neither funny nor interesting, and if you don't get your head out of your ass, you'll simply be ignored, as are all geeks who try to come here and act like a gunslinger. Those of us who have experienced success here didn't start off by misleading the other members of the forum. We didn't march in here with snotty replies; we came here knowing who we were, and were honest about it. Oh, and I almost forgot the most important thing: we came here to talk about watches, not be smartasses.

Just trying to be a helpful guy here, mr. snotnose.
"ATB,"
Mortuus
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 21st 2012, 1:02pm

fatman wrote:
Mark1 wrote:Fuck Doxa and their overpriced/overhyped bad ass Chinese dive watches, and welcome to WatchLords.

It seems to be a growing club.

which club? Doxa haters or WL otherwise known as the "haters"

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » March 21st 2012, 1:18pm

koimaster wrote:
fatman wrote:
Mark1 wrote:Fuck Doxa and their overpriced/overhyped bad ass Chinese dive watches, and welcome to WatchLords.

Both
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
fatman
ASSHAT

Post by fatman » March 21st 2012, 1:59pm

koimaster wrote:
fatman wrote:

I never even gave any thought to doxa haters and I know that we WL are haters, I was referring to Chinese dive watches. Sorry I was not more clear. I hope I will evade the wrath of the Goulash guy.

I guess I really had in mind...Chinese micro/boutique dive watches.
HF
themadhungarian

Post by themadhungarian » March 21st 2012, 2:27pm

HA! I take it I am the goulash guy but I don't take offense. Lately at least I know what I am getting into and I know they are catalog cases with decent Swiss or sometimes Japanese movements. Hell, I even have some doubts about the Prometheus we are discussing in the other thread.
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by MAX » September 19th 2017, 9:07am

Falstaff wrote: we already have far too many short, fat, smelly, banned from other fora members.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”