I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Piloten
Posts: 19
Joined: March 19th 2012, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Where the red light district comes from the necks
Contact:

I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by Piloten » March 20th 2012, 11:05am

OK, maybe not.

Count me --if you can count that high-- as another banned WUSsie. We should probably have a club.

I post on another couple of fora but what made me check this place out was: A) The level of unmoderated discussion and B) the dick waving contest with Doxa that went all over the interwebs. Good job :jkom:

About me:
I'm 4'6" and weigh 300lbs.
I wear faux silk clothes that cling to my sweaty hirsute frame until my co-workers get tired of the smell.
I only wear quartz watches with shiny fake diamonds in the bezel but I hope to buy a G-Shock and a Mutewatch someday.

Image

Best,

- John
User avatar
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 8929
Joined: August 31st 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by Falstaff » March 20th 2012, 11:43am

"We should probably have a club"?

You should probably be clubbed - since we already have far too many short, fat, smelly, banned from other fora members. Evidently we're running some sort of EEOC membership promotion.

Ah well, since you managed to slip past the bouncer - welcome.
"...and I shan't quit ripping them till I do get buckled!"

J the R 1888
Piloten
Posts: 19
Joined: March 19th 2012, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Where the red light district comes from the necks
Contact:

Re: I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by Piloten » March 20th 2012, 11:47am

Falstaff wrote: You should probably be clubbed

Some seal hunters tried that already.

Falstaff wrote: Ah well, since you managed to slip past the bouncer - welcome.


The advantage of being short . . . and maybe the smell distracted him long enough for me to slide by.

Thanks!

User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 44465
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by koimaster » March 20th 2012, 12:15pm

Piloten wrote:OK, maybe not.

Count me --if you can count that high-- as another banned WUSsie. We should probably have a club.

I post on another couple of fora but what made me check this place out was: A) The level of unmoderated discussion and B) the dick waving contest with Doxa that went all over the interwebs. Good job :jkom:

About me:
I'm 4'6" and weigh 300lbs.
I wear faux silk clothes that cling to my sweaty hirsute frame until my co-workers get tired of the smell.
I only wear quartz watches with shiny fake diamonds in the bezel but I hope to buy a G-Shock and a Mutewatch someday.

Image

Best,

- John



Not a dick waving contest on my part. The doxa guy thought he could run rough shod over me in regards to my Doxa posts as well as my moving it into the Asian forum. He forgot I was the one that found the Walca Asia photos that have since been removed. And I have access to John who went to WUS and made his stand there. Same with Aquadiver or whatever it is called. Never knew it went anywhere but facebook or here.

Welcome to the deep end of the pool.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Piloten
Posts: 19
Joined: March 19th 2012, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Where the red light district comes from the necks
Contact:

Re: I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by Piloten » March 20th 2012, 12:22pm

bigedsurf wrote:Avoid anyone with a pineapple at all costs..........welcome to the cesspool


Ummm

*looks at the pineapple slice in his lunch*

'k

koimaster wrote: . . . Never knew it went anywhere but facebook or here.

Welcome to the deep end of the pool.


Thanks.

And, yes, it was a very popular topic. I note Doxa became quite conciliatory rather quickly when you didn't bow your head and quiver. Doesn't happen often enough, so a "good on you" is in order.
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 44465
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by koimaster » March 20th 2012, 1:09pm

Piloten wrote:
bigedsurf wrote:Avoid anyone with a pineapple at all costs..........welcome to the cesspool


Ummm

*looks at the pineapple slice in his lunch*

'k

koimaster wrote: . . . Never knew it went anywhere but facebook or here.

Welcome to the deep end of the pool.


Thanks.

And, yes, it was a very popular topic. I note Doxa became quite conciliatory rather quickly when you didn't bow your head and quiver. Doesn't happen often enough, so a "good on you" is in order.



http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t7798-a-swisese-company-who-makes-watches-for-mid-and-high-level-range

http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t12964-former-doxa-emplyeer-john-vargas-comments-which-were-deleted-at-other-forums?highlight=doxa

http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t12690-threats-by-doxa?highlight=doxa

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=218435121544887&set=a.114500265271707.23477.100001352032669&type=1&theater
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
WatchDorks.Net
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 4797
Joined: June 10th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: The Peoples Republic of Illinois
Contact:

Re: I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by WatchDorks.Net » March 20th 2012, 3:45pm

Piloten wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
conjurer wrote:Welcome, you goddamn midget!


Could be a dwarf.


Of course, I might be lying . . .


A little short of a half-truth, eh?
Proud "hater" since 2009. Get over it and have fun reassembling yer wartches.

Image

Image
User avatar
themadhungarian

Re: I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by themadhungarian » March 20th 2012, 3:51pm

Obviously you are lying about your height/weight. You mentioned getting a Marathon from your unit, so I am guessing you are/were in an Aviation BDE, perhaps the 160th SOAR? Or what?
I am active duty Army and there are plenty veterans from all the branches here and we all get along nicely, IMHO.

Anthony
Piloten
Posts: 19
Joined: March 19th 2012, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Where the red light district comes from the necks
Contact:

Re: I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by Piloten » March 20th 2012, 3:59pm

themadhungarian wrote:
I am active duty Army and there are plenty veterans from all the branches here and we all get along nicely, IMHO.

Anthony


Very nice to "meet" you Anthony. I'm John. I was 1st PPCLI and yeah, kinda fudging the height/weight thing. Let me thank you for your service to your country.

Best,

- John
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: I came here for the warm and fuzzies

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » March 20th 2012, 4:22pm

I posted a profane message here, but I dislike doing that, so I deleted it.

But, having said that, I really don't care for (1) your lying about yourself in your first post; (2) your referring to koi's battle with Doxa as "a dick waving contest," and; (3) the crack you made about codguy's skills as an aviator.

Bottom line, John, I think you're a complete douche, and I really don't like you.
Image
Last edited by Mortuus Fakeuus on March 20th 2012, 4:31pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: noyfb...
Post Reply

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest