I Have Arrived!

Kingfisher
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I Have Arrived!

Post by Kingfisher » March 6th 2012, 3:58pm

bedlam wrote:Welcome.

Your avatar is so, um, ' teenage noob' is the word I think I'm looking for.

:ui[l:

[Koi, are you age checking these people?]

That's two words asshole. And, you're just jealous that you weren't the first one to have a dancing bitch for your avatar. Lick my balls and choke on the hair. I'm sorry, was that too harsh?
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » March 6th 2012, 4:02pm

Kingfisher wrote:

That's two words asshole. And, you're just jealous that you weren't the first one to have a dancing bitch for your avatar. Lick my balls and choke on the hair. I'm sorry, was that too harsh?

Well, since you ask, yes, that was a little harsh.
Kingfisher

Post by Kingfisher » March 6th 2012, 4:08pm

conjurer wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:

"Can't we all just get along?"
Seattle
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Seattle » March 6th 2012, 4:45pm

Nope, against forum policy.... Image

Kingfisher wrote:
conjurer wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:

codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » March 6th 2012, 5:08pm

Kingfisher wrote: Lick my balls and choke on the hair.

Kingfisher wrote:"Can't we all just get along?"

You were doing good until your last two posts (pretty fucking lame).

Remain in starboard delta until we call you to charley.(<-----that one was for you Mort)
ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » March 6th 2012, 6:20pm

Knew it just another shitbird with a fancy name IE: Inshita or S. Coifman all IWG. Oh by the way who gives a shit if you arrived?
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » March 6th 2012, 8:17pm

codguy wrote:

Remain in starboard delta until we call you to charley.(<-----that one was for you Mort)

Yep, Cod, I'm thinking bolter-bolter hook-skip...(damn, I love that nasal radiator talk!)

KF: man, you have to be here something like eight years before you can start talking about testicular cunnilingus coupled with follicular strangulation...then to ask if we can all get along with a would-be receiver of a teabagging that results in the death of the tea-baggee? Sir, you ask too much of any reasonable person, let alone the Lords of the Watch! Begone with you, sodomite!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » March 6th 2012, 8:32pm

Mortuus wrote:
codguy wrote:

Yep, Cod, I'm thinking bolter-bolter hook-skip...(damn, I love that nasal radiator talk!)

KF: man, you have to be here something like eight years before you can start talking about testicular cunnilingus coupled with follicular strangulation...then to ask if we can all get along with a would-be receiver of a teabagging that results in the death of the tea-baggee? Sir, you ask too much of any reasonable person, let alone the Lords of the Watch! Begone with you, sodomite!

That was well said, you goddamn navy airplane-pilot-guy.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » March 6th 2012, 9:24pm

Thank you, my fine surface colleagues...I stand with thee to-the-death to remove this painful carbunkle from the butt of The Lords of Watch...!
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Post by bedlam » March 7th 2012, 5:02am

Kingfisher wrote:Lick my balls and choke on the hair

Most people have girlfriends for such things. But you prefer internet strangers? Each to his own.

As Mortuus suggests, letting your ego get ahead of your reputation isn't a great way to start here. I also think WatchGeeks, or even Facebook, might be a better place for you to go and explore your secondary-hair fetish.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.

Nationalism: a profound longing to go back to a past that never existed.
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » March 7th 2012, 5:19am

wire-paladin wrote:AirDales rule!

Nice shout out to the brown shoes & navy aviation members wire-p.

I've said before, "if it wasn't for Navy Squadrons & Airwing, the carrier would simply be a floating hotel".
I also have said "every ship is a mine sweeper................... at least once".

(That ^ never goes over well with the black shoe family members)

Had to highjack this thread, KF was intent on botching up his intro.
Kingfisher

Post by Kingfisher » March 7th 2012, 7:22am

bedlam wrote:

As Mortuus suggests, letting your ego get ahead of your reputation isn't a great way to start here.

And responding to my introduction with the "teenage noob" crack wasn't exactly a friendly way for you and I to get started. I took your comment as a "let's screw with the new guy" kind of thing and see what he'll do. You took a shot and I swung back. Before I responded to your message and after I read Darksider's advice for new members, I thought my response to you was appropriate. Darksider wrote:

"If members here give you a hard time, give it back. We play hard here, we enjoy each others comments and when we don't, we say something about it."

So, that's how we got to where we are today. Sorry if I played a little too hard.

koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 7th 2012, 7:39am

Kingfisher wrote:
bedlam wrote:

As Mortuus suggests, letting your ego get ahead of your reputation isn't a great way to start here.

Darksider wrote:

"If members here give you a hard time, give it back. We play hard here, we enjoy each others comments and when we don't, we say something about it."

So, that's how we got to where we are today. Sorry if I played a little too hard.

Ouch!

:j-k][:

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » March 7th 2012, 7:49am

Bedlam has been pre emming me all night. He was shook up pretty bad but I talked him down bow and he seems okay for the most part. Maybe not quite his former self, but I'm hoping that with a little support from watchlords he'll get there eventually. I'm keeping an eye on him.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » March 7th 2012, 8:23am

Kingfisher wrote: I read Darksider's advice for new members:

Darksider posted that to suck the noobs into a false sense of fitting in. Unfortunately you fell for it hook, line and sinker.
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » March 7th 2012, 8:25am

jason_recliner wrote:Bedlam has been pre emming me all night. He was shook up pretty bad but I talked him down bow and he seems okay for the most part. Maybe not quite his former self, but I'm hoping that with a little support from watchlords he'll get there eventually. I'm keeping an eye on him.

Get well soon bedlam
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » March 7th 2012, 8:33am

"I have arrived!" Why yes, you certainly have - and are off to an absolutely riveting start.

"Lick my balls and choke on the hair"?

Apparently this new fellow has ignored the first part of Advice for New Members rule number 5 - "Lay low at first, get the lay of the land" while taking to heart the part that says "Post or respond on a topic you know...."

Despite his potential wealth of knowledge or mastery of arcane technique in regard to that particular topic, I'm not sure we really need any more ball lickers on this forum.

As a matter of fact, I vote pineapple...at least until he learns to floss properly.

'Po, gentle 'Po - wo bist du?

"The kids in Bristol are sharp as a pistol when they do the Bristol Stomp!"
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » March 7th 2012, 11:31am

codguy wrote:
wire-paladin wrote:AirDales rule!

Nice shout out to the brown shoes & navy aviation members wire-p.

I've said before, "if it wasn't for Navy Squadrons & Airwing, the carrier would simply be a floating hotel".
I also have said "every ship is a mine sweeper................... at least once".

(That ^ never goes over well with the black shoe family members)

Had to highjack this thread, KF was intent on botching up his intro.

"And every ship has the capability to be a submarine.....at least once." Sort of like KF, and I'm pretty sure he's not going to be bobbing back up to the surface for any real length of time...or maybe he was just 'calling the ball(s)'...?

Bedlam, we're all pulling for you, mate...
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Post by bedlam » March 7th 2012, 2:44pm

Thanks boys...I was doing it tough for a second there. The gyrating of that teenager's avatar...his gutter-dragging wit and pissy excuses. Wow....it was a dark hole.

Thank god for Watchlords

:JJH:
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.

Nationalism: a profound longing to go back to a past that never existed.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » March 7th 2012, 3:07pm

bedlam wrote:Thanks boys...I was doing it tough for a second there. The gyrating of that teenager's avatar...his gutter-dragging wit and pissy excuses. Wow....it was a dark hole.

Thank god for Watchlords

:JJH:

It's good to have you back, bro (or should I say, mate?) I can quite understand the black abyss of the soul that you were staring into, and the gut-wrenching courage that allowed you to claw you way back to the sunlight. I'm sure it was a goddamned near-run thing. We'll all pulling for your total recovery. If you need anything, make sure to PM jason.

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”