I Have Arrived!

Kingfisher
Posts: 76
Joined: March 4th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: West by God Virginia
Contact:

I Have Arrived!

Post by Kingfisher » March 5th 2012, 11:48am

Good afternoon Gents,

I don't see many female posters around so I feel safe addressing you collectively as "Gents", although I suspect that some of you will take issue being addressed as such. I just don't see this as the "Hi Guys" kind of place.

I drink good scotches and smoke decent cigars. I am a hunter, a flyfisherman and I appreciate good watches and challenging women. That is all you need to know.

Thanks to the Admin for approving me.
User avatar
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Posts: 9280
Joined: August 29th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: I Have Arrived!

Post by Horse Feathers » March 5th 2012, 1:04pm

Kingfisher wrote:
boscoe wrote:pussy


I intentionally left that out of my intro post boscoe. Thought it might be too much info too soon. Good of you to point it out though. Thanks!



:picks: ....or it didn't happen Image
Image

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20220
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: I Have Arrived!

Post by foghorn » March 5th 2012, 1:16pm

I assume that you are also interested in ornithology. (not the Charlie Parker tune)
Kingfisher
Posts: 76
Joined: March 4th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: West by God Virginia
Contact:

Re: I Have Arrived!

Post by Kingfisher » March 5th 2012, 1:26pm

foghorn wrote:I assume that you are also interested in ornithology. (not the Charlie Parker tune)


The nickname actually is a reference to fishing for King salmon foghorn. I do appreciate birds though because I'm an avid upland bird hunter and fly tyer. Gotta' appreciate birds to be a fly tyer! Bit of a jazz fan too!
Kingfisher
Posts: 76
Joined: March 4th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: West by God Virginia
Contact:

Re: I Have Arrived!

Post by Kingfisher » March 5th 2012, 2:09pm

codguy wrote:Welcome to WL

And you watch taste/preferences/etc?


I have 4 right now codguy....Tag WM1111, Tag Aquaracer, Omega Seamaster and Invicta Subaqua Nitro Combat. My preference is for divers & chronos.
Last edited by Anonymous on March 5th 2012, 2:13pm, edited 1 time in total.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20220
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: I Have Arrived!

Post by foghorn » March 5th 2012, 4:16pm

bigedsurf wrote:Kingfisher wrote: Bit of a jazz fan too!

MJQ??



Smooth stuff!! Great mellow listening from true masters of their craft.
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: I Have Arrived!

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » March 5th 2012, 6:36pm

Welcome to the forum...and I mean that in the nicest possible way.
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8301
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: I Have Arrived!

Post by Mark1 » March 5th 2012, 6:39pm

Welcome to WatchLords. Water wings and cup optional but recommended.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
bedlam (Online)
WIS Divemaster
Posts: 9219
Joined: November 12th 2011, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Fremantle, Australia (GMT +8)
Contact:

Re: I Have Arrived!

Post by bedlam » March 5th 2012, 9:10pm

Welcome.

Your avatar is so, um, ' teenage noob' is the word I think I'm looking for.

:ui[l:

[Koi, are you age checking these people?]
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
Post Reply

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest