Who Plans On Watching Cool Hand Mongo Tonight?

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Who Plans On Watching Cool Hand Mongo Tonight?

Post by conjurer » February 7th 2012, 5:51pm

I know I will; perhaps we could run the chat box as well, and do a Mystery Science Theater kind of thing.

www.acorn.tv, 11:00 PM Eastern. Be there, or be shanked!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Who Plans On Watching Cool Hand Mongo Tonight?

Post by Horse Feathers » February 7th 2012, 6:02pm

Am debating watching, balancing the obvious comedic value against participating in the swelling of Mongo's ego (am sure he will be scouring the web stats)

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » February 7th 2012, 7:47pm

Horse Feathers wrote:
conjurer wrote:Holy Christ this is so boring I want to blow my brains out.

Noriega would have surrendered in minutes

The fucking shit that I do just to garner some material. I'm about to take the gaspipe here.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » February 7th 2012, 8:14pm

Conjurer and I watched almost a whole hour of those amateur shenanigans. I had to leave, because by that point, I shoved a spoon up my own ass. I couldn't take it anymore. Honestly, and without malice or prejudice of any kind - and I know that's hard to believe since I'm so staunchly anti-IWG - that is the worst thing I have ever, ever seen. There's a guy on my local cable that hosts a public access show called Sci-Fi Ninja Theater that has more charisma and talent than Davis - at least when Sci-Fi Guy says something, he eventually gets around to making some sort of a fucking point.

The thing isn't even worth looking at as kitsch or to make fun of Davis. To say it's boring doesn't even come close; I need a sitz bath and some popping corn, Thelma, I'm losing my fucking mind.

Good lord.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » February 7th 2012, 8:20pm

TemerityB wrote:Conjurer and I watched almost a whole hour of those amateur shenanigans. I had to leave, because by that point, I shoved a spoon up my own ass. I couldn't take it anymore. Honestly, and without malice or prejudice of any kind - and I know that's hard to believe since I'm so staunchly anti-IWG - that is the worst thing I have ever, ever seen. There's a guy on my local cable that hosts a public access show called Sci-Fi Ninja Theater that has more charisma and talent than Davis - at least when Sci-Fi Guy says something, he eventually gets around to making some sort of a fucking point.

The thing isn't even worth looking at as kitsch or to make fun of Davis. To say it's boring doesn't even come close; I need a sitz bath and some popping corn, Thelma, I'm losing my fucking mind.

Good lord.

What T said. A horrible mess.

--Hawkeye
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » February 8th 2012, 8:06am

mrneddles wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
mrneddles wrote:I'd rather eat fifty eggs.

Nobody can eat fifty eggs.

You just said he could eat anything.

Well yeah, but what I was looking for was "My boy Luke can!"
"Open the pod bay doors, Hal." "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » February 13th 2020, 10:55pm

conjurer wrote:
February 7th 2012, 7:39pm
Holy Christ this is so boring I want to blow my brains out.
Dang. I actually kind of remember this. I was in the chat box with T, and we were both trying to one-up each other in suicide methods while watching this show.

Eight years gone, and Mongo's not dead yet. Go figure.

--Hawkeye

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”