So my Daughter calls me and says " dad check this crap out!"

koimaster
Founder

So my Daughter calls me and says " dad check this crap out!"

Post by koimaster » April 17th 2010, 8:44am

So I turn on the sloping channel and there is TT and Jill with a SA on her wrist. She is claiming that this massive watch fits well on a womens' wrist, all the while the camera is making a liar of her. And there is TT nodding his head like a bobbin Robin in agreement.

What the hell are these people thinking? Jill, you looked foolish. Tim, do not become JS II. There is enough bullshit on the watch programs at slop as it is.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Watch Noob
Founding Member

Re: So my Daughter calls me and says " dad check this crap out!"

Post by Watch Noob » April 17th 2010, 12:26pm

A bit off topic so I apologize and no disrespect to anyone's wive's or girlfriends that may fit the bill. Ever notice that women who wear HUGE hoop earrings (the kind that hand down to their shoulders), look like hookers? Is it the same stigma that carries over to watches for women? just curious. Image
Drifter on Watchlords
Watch Noob
Founding Member

Re: So my Daughter calls me and says " dad check this crap out!"

Post by Watch Noob » April 17th 2010, 1:26pm

Ditchdoc wrote:You know, I didn't even know the show was on. I hadn't watched in months. I can't stomach MD or JS anymore.
I have decided to not just bitch about the brand hoping it would improve but to never support that whole machine again. NEVER!

Some of us are Active participants in our endeavors, while others are Passive. :P Looks like the schedule got changed and the rest of the day is Diamond Day crap. We had several hours of Invicta scheduled and there will be No Joy tonight. :(
Drifter on Watchlords

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”