Can you trust Daniel mink?

Re: Can you trust Daniel mink?

Post by Guest » November 5th 2011, 5:32pm

From Slowpo To bsmith, Today at 9:00 pm
You are a troll.

But I have to give you credit, after talking crap of WL you got balls to come back and post here. Shitbird

Pot meet kettle.. I'll oblige once you do, cupcake.

Post by Guest » November 5th 2011, 5:33pm

Slowpo wrote:Billy stop sending me pm's

Slowpo Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:22 pm

bsmith wrote:
I calls 'em likes I sees 'em. Until Koi bans me, I'll stick around... you guys are fun.

Go fuck yourself Billy.

Slowpo minds me of a special breed of "batnut'z"

codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » November 6th 2011, 6:01am

bsmith wrote:I don't "bad mouth WL at every opportunity over on RG". At one time I did, to the best of my recollection.

This is the problem I have with BSmith, would assume many others as well. Talk crap here about other forums then go there talking crap about WL.

Simply put BSmith is a Troll & evident to the members here.

BS- Just because Koi gave you a pass doesn't necessarily mean the rest of us have. Try as you might, don't think you can put that genie back in the bottle.

CG

1) If the vaccines are effective, why do the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated?
And
2) If the vaccines are not effective, then why should the unvaccinated get one?

arubalou

Post by arubalou » November 6th 2011, 7:31am

bsmith wrote:Cod, you assume I'm worried about your opinion of me. Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart. I'm not here to be your pal.

then why are you here, it seems all you do is flame.
Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS

Post by Datsun240Z71 » November 6th 2011, 7:36am

arubalou wrote:
bsmith wrote:Cod, you assume I'm worried about your opinion of me. Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart. I'm not here to be your pal.

I was wondering about that as well. Your (bsmith) contribution here has been what exactly?
Randy in Nashville
arubalou

Post by arubalou » November 6th 2011, 7:48am

Datsun240Z71 wrote:
arubalou wrote:

I was wondering about that as well. Your (bsmith) contribution here has been what exactly?

probably someone from geeks. or maybe skelly.

Post by Guest » November 6th 2011, 7:59am

Look, ladies I'm here to read, learn and contribute if I can. This fixation on my presence is bewildering. Maybe if you mind your own business I can get back to minding my own.
Just because some of you don't want me here, doesn't mean I'm leaving.
I enjoy this forum, minus the pile on mentality that often ensues once some of you smell binary blood.
This nonsense progresses because you choose to obsess over it. Whatever... If this is how you feel this forum should operate, fine with me. I'm not intimidated by words on my screen coming from a few girls who get their panties in a bunch over men's jewelry.
Perspective.... Maybe some of you should get some. :)
fatman
ASSHAT

Post by fatman » November 6th 2011, 10:57am

Billy, you said in your 9th post on this thread that you were not going to continue with your words on this thread and would only continue it VIA pm...if I remember correctly you said the same thing at RG but you still came back over and over again.

Practice what you preach shitbird troll.
HF
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 6th 2011, 11:41am

bsmith wrote:Look, ladies I'm here to read, learn and contribute if I can. This fixation on my presence is bewildering. Maybe if you mind your own business I can get back to minding my own.
I enjoy this forum, minus the pile on mentality that often ensues once some of you smell binary blood.
This nonsense progresses because you choose to obsess over it. Whatever... If this is how you feel this forum should operate, fine with me. I'm not intimidated by words on my screen coming from a few girls who get their panties in a bunch over men's jewelry.

Who is this imbecile, who kneels not before the power of the Lords?
arubalou

Post by arubalou » November 6th 2011, 3:40pm

fatman wrote:Billy, you said in your 9th post on this thread that you were not going to continue with your words on this thread and would only continue it VIA pm...if I remember correctly you said the same thing at RG but you still came back over and over again.

Practice what you preach shitbird troll.

just ignore him / her
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Kahuna74 » November 6th 2011, 5:13pm

conjurer wrote:
bsmith wrote:Look, ladies I'm here to read, learn and contribute if I can. This fixation on my presence is bewildering. Maybe if you mind your own business I can get back to minding my own.

Perfect conjurer, just fucking perfect. I almost pissed my self when I read this!!!! Image
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Mark1 » November 6th 2011, 6:18pm

Breaking new ground here. This trainwreck of a thread concerns neither China, politics, or Whocares. New-but not necessarily improved.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
sandoz

Post by sandoz » November 7th 2011, 6:41am

conjurer wrote:

I agree with you kahuna. That conjurer, he a smartass?
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 7th 2011, 6:51am

sandoz wrote:
conjurer wrote:

I agree with you kahuna. That conjurer, he a smartass?

Actually, sandoz, I prefer to think of myself as an intelligent rectum. BTW, I'm glad that you and kahuna like the joke. It sounds better when delivered in a Terrence Stamp/General Zod voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsv9W6UCgaY&feature=related
BigCheez
ASSHAT

Post by BigCheez » November 8th 2011, 9:47pm

DX wrote:This Smith reminds me of someone else... Screams of not caring how others feel towards him, but protests all to much to not care...

Smith your an attention whore. Every good forum should have one.

If he ISN'T Skelton, he's certainly been influenced by him. A very sad, pathetic little fellow indeed. My guess is that bsmith is a Mink 'nym.

That or Fink's ballwasher emeritus.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 8th 2011, 9:50pm

BigCheez wrote:
DX wrote:This Smith reminds me of someone else... Screams of not caring how others feel towards him, but protests all to much to not care...

Smith your an attention whore. Every good forum should have one.

If he ISN'T Skelton, he's certainly been influenced by him. A very sad, pathetic little fellow indeed. My guess is that bsmith is a Mink 'nym.

That or Fink's ballwasher emeritus.

That was Goddamn well said! And, it made me laugh hard.

Post by Guest » November 9th 2011, 7:21am

Odd, so he now won't allow non-members to read the forum? Maybe he was getting some threats of lawsuits or something which forced him to lock it down?

I dunno... just a theory.
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » November 9th 2011, 7:32am

bsmith wrote:Odd, so he now won't allow non-members to read the forum? Maybe he was getting some threats of lawsuits or something which forced him to lock it down?

I dunno... just a theory.

Mr. Mink has other problems on the horizon I think. I do not care if he makes his place private. The word GEEK should say it all, just another sales venue for a company I think is not long for the world unless bailed out by someone else.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”