Can you trust Daniel mink?

Re: Can you trust Daniel mink?

Post by Guest » November 5th 2011, 8:24am

Is it? Since I have nothing to hide or fear the weak attempts of intimidation from anonymous people on the internet, I feel a great deal of relief. lol

However, I do appreciate you keeping tabs on my personal life. It's nice to have a fan. :)
arubalou

Post by arubalou » November 5th 2011, 11:50am

bsmith wrote:Oh No! Someone on the internet called me a douchebag! Oh the HORROR...the PAIN...the..the...oh...never mind.

flamer?
Watch Noob
Banned

Post by Watch Noob » November 5th 2011, 12:58pm

How exactly did you make it to WL's BSmith? I know nothing of you other than what was posted here. Seems you have somewhat of a sorted past on your short Watch Forum history. What exactly do you hope to achieve here, as it appears you are not gaining many friends?

Post by Guest » November 5th 2011, 1:12pm

I have a few detractors that apparently don't like me from RenatoGeeks. I try to keep those issues separate from my time here at WL. Apparently those detractors can't seem to do that.
That's fine. I have friends here as well. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
As for why I'm here, well I was hoping to gain some knowledge. If these guys choose to act unfriendly to me, there's not much I can do about that.
OTMF
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by OTMF » November 5th 2011, 2:09pm

bsmith wrote:there's not much I can do about that.
Well, for starters, you can cease calling people "cupcake, girls, ladies". Quit badmouthing WL at every opportunity over on RG, and quit being a general jerk.
andrema

Post by andrema » November 5th 2011, 2:22pm

OTMF wrote:
bsmith wrote:there's not much I can do about that.
Well, for starters, you can cease calling people "cupcake, girls, ladies". Quit badmouthing WL at every opportunity over on RG, and quit being a general jerk.
Maybe that is the Boeing way?

Post by Guest » November 5th 2011, 2:55pm

OTMF wrote:Well, for starters, you can cease calling people "cupcake, girls, ladies".

When the few of you girls start acting like grown men, I'll start referring to you as such. Until then, I'll keep your suggestion under advisement.

OTMF wrote:Quit badmouthing WL at every opportunity over on RG, and quit being a general jerk.

I don't "bad mouth WL at every opportunity over on RG" (exaggerate much?). At one time I did, to the best of my recollection, call some of the WL member's behavior out and ask that it be kept at the appropriate site for such comments. But, I learned from that mistake and it hasn't happened again (per a chat with a certain forum admin).

As for being a general jerk, that's just my modus operendi. I feel no need to change my personality to fit whatever template you deem is necessary.

I really have no idea why I'm even trying to defend myself here... I find it quite hypocritical that I get called out for being Mink's bitch, a douchebag, etc and then I'm asked to explain myself for being a "jerk". Too funny...

Mark2, what's the point of bringing up where I work? Seriously? Are you keeping tabs on my personal life for a reason? Don't you think that's a bit creepy?
andrema

Post by andrema » November 5th 2011, 3:01pm

bsmith wrote:Mark2, what's the point of bringing up where I work? Seriously? Are you keeping tabs on my personal life for a reason? Don't you think that's a bit creepy?
First off, you were the one who brought it up at Renatogeeks! I was just wondering whether your poor attitude and way that you treat others is the result of your surroundings! It has to be something as the average adult does not treat other as you do or bully strangers without provocation! Grow up Billy!

Post by Guest » November 5th 2011, 3:04pm

Mark2 wrote:
bsmith wrote:Mark2, what's the point of bringing up where I work? Seriously? Are you keeping tabs on my personal life for a reason? Don't you think that's a bit creepy?
First off, you were the one who brought it up at Renatogeeks! I was just wondering whether your poor attitude and way that you treat others is the result of your surroundings! It has to be something as the average adult does not treat other as you do or bully strangers without provocation! Grow up Billy!

Grow up? Great advice coming from you mainspring. "wah... you're a big bully". lol

Don't you think you should keep what happens on that forum, on that forum? Is there a reason to bring it over here? Do you need an audience or something?

Besides, I don't need a lesson in etiquette from anyone, much less some faceless crybaby on a watch forum. That's f'n laughable.

If anyone would like to continue this little party, I'll be happy to do it via PM. The hypocrisy that this thread has produced is downright hysterical.

Post by Guest » November 5th 2011, 4:49pm

Slowpo wrote:Go fuck yourself Billy. Every member here knows that you are mink's bitch.

I request one thing--smoke tons of koooaid and read Slowpo post's?

Post by Guest » November 5th 2011, 5:17pm

DX wrote:Goody two-shoes...

Goody, goody two shoes
Don't drink, don't smoke
What do you do
Don't drink, don't smoke
What do you do
Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something inside

Trip and a 1/2 +Image = DX

Post by Guest » November 5th 2011, 5:23pm

Chanse503 wrote:
DX wrote:Goody two-shoes...

Goody, goody two shoes
Don't drink, don't smoke
What do you do
Don't drink, don't smoke
What do you do
Subtle innuendos follow
There must be something inside

Trip and a 1/2 +Image = DX

...Nothn wrong w/ tht?!?!

*Whocares face:

Post by Guest » November 5th 2011, 5:25pm

Billy stop sending me pm's

Slowpo Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:22 pm

bsmith wrote:
I calls 'em likes I sees 'em. Until Koi bans me, I'll stick around... you guys are fun.

Go fuck yourself Billy.

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”