Sup from atlanta!

Ditchdoc

Re: Sup from atlanta!

Post by Ditchdoc » August 19th 2011, 5:27am

koimaster wrote:
Ditchdoc wrote:It's about time you made it over here douchebag. That was a great departure thread at geeks LMAO!

Welcome. Put your cup on, keep your head down and have a good time. Nothing off limits here.

We need to get together again soon but this time without the pecker head. Let's not invite MD either Lol!

Remember this one. I'm the hot one.

Ken, given what I know about the tastes of a certain person sitting at that table you were lucky to escape with your pants on. Image

Well I did get my salad tossed. :)
bdgrewe74
Facebook ID: 0

Post by bdgrewe74 » August 19th 2011, 7:38am

Aqua Homer wrote:Meh. Sounds like you are longing for the days when you adored the place.
So my question is....what the fuck are you doing here if you loved it there so much?
Welcome.....I guess.

I was a watch forum virgin.. up to that point never participated in any type of forum so, just kind of hung out there until i could'nt take it any longer..

I am happy you welcomed me .. "i guess" lol... what ever that means.!
bdgrewe74

Post by bdgrewe74 » August 19th 2011, 7:41am

[quote="koimaster"]
Watch Noob wrote:Welcome and post the thread here on our forum so we can all have a good laugh at the expense of the bloated one.

Thanks! Koi! i was wanting to see what happened or was said so bad after i got booted.. thats really cool and the glory of intelligently bashing the dumbass mods was liberating.. they are like clones...
bdgrewe74

Post by bdgrewe74 » August 19th 2011, 7:44am

Ditchdoc wrote:It's about time you made it over here douchebag. That was a great departure thread at geeks LMAO!

Welcome. Put your cup on, keep your head down and have a good time. Nothing off limits here.

We need to get together again soon but this time without the pecker head. Let's not invite MD either Lol!

Remember this one. I'm the hot one.

dang ken you are ugly.. lol! I agree! my GF's family is up near copper town.. so need to meet up some time.
RatRacer

Post by RatRacer » August 19th 2011, 8:10am

It took a shorter time for me, for the disenchantment to set in. I'm suprised that thread lasted as long as it did.
WatchDorks.Net
Senior Member & WIS

Post by WatchDorks.Net » August 19th 2011, 8:36am

Welcome, and sorry to see you show up here like so many do: Mikey the Cunt gets his panty hose in a twist because someone dares to question his SupremeAuthority(tm) (think Cartman). Rather than engage in level-headed discourse, he pouts, whines, and screams like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum... only the toddler wields a BanHammer.

What a douche.

What do you expect from a forum that ejects all those who question and reason, i.e., those most capable of having a POSITIVE impact on the community, thus leaving only the lowest common denominator remaining as membership. The net effect is a community that spirals ever downward.

Of course Invicta preys on the lowest common denominator like Oprah on Twinkies.

Oh well... their loss, our gain.
Proud "hater" since 2009. Get over it and have fun reassembling yer wartches.

CA Crew

Post by CA Crew » August 21st 2011, 3:55pm

Welcome, Brian. So far, you sound like a pretty good fit here. My suggestion is to do some serious reading of past topics to get an idea of subject matter and the way folks interact. It would make your transition smoother. One place to start is this Intro sub-forum.
bdgrewe74

Post by bdgrewe74 » August 21st 2011, 5:15pm

CA Crew wrote:Welcome, Brian. So far, you sound like a pretty good fit here. My suggestion is to do some serious reading of past topics to get an idea of subject matter and the way folks interact. It would make your transition smoother. One place to start is this Intro sub-forum.

Good idea I have been doing alot of reading already.. the TOS seem very complicated and long Lmao. I see some really great threads and interesting topics videos. Etc. Nice to get away from fluffy stuff.
phephner
Watchlord WIS

Post by phephner » August 22nd 2011, 7:22am

CA Crew wrote:Welcome, Brian. So far, you sound like a pretty good fit here. My suggestion is to do some serious reading of past topics to get an idea of subject matter and the way folks interact. It would make your transition smoother. One place to start is this Intro sub-forum.
Ditchdoc wrote:Image

It's good to see you taking CA's suggestions to heart!

More importantly; Although it is probably an insurmountable task at this point, I'd do my level best to scrub the internet of that damning photo. IMO, the smiles plastered across both your faces scream guilt of association with a known felon.

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”