Sup from atlanta!

bdgrewe74
Facebook ID: 0

Sup from atlanta!

Post by bdgrewe74 » August 18th 2011, 11:07am

Hello, my name is brian aka Bdgrewe74.. and i too have been kicked off WG.net.. ;-)..... Image
even thought my final thread was the most popular and had the most views of any gay thread on there i got booted.. guess if you disagree one to many times with mods/michael ..this is what happens.. i do see alot of my buddies on here and my lord did i find out alot of stuff i didn't even know about when i visited this site.. Image about michael, JS etc..... sorry i had to edit..
Last edited by Anonymous on August 18th 2011, 11:14am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: forgot info..
DBCooper
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Sup from atlanta!

Post by DBCooper » August 18th 2011, 11:25am

I have been a member here since July 30, 2010 and this will be my 1st welcome post. I like how you didn't back down from Mikey.

Welcome in and Good luck!
After all, no ham-wristed louts complained when all watches were 34mm - no cries of "looks like a little girl's watch on my wrist!" Like King Canute on the beach, that's where I draw the line - come what may.

Falstaff, May 19, 2014.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » August 18th 2011, 12:53pm

Watch Noob wrote:Welcome and post the thread here on our forum so we can all have a good laugh at the expense of the bloated one.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » August 18th 2011, 2:20pm

Welcome to WL. After reading the thread I remember you from your avatar.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
labman
Watchlord WIS

Post by labman » August 18th 2011, 3:58pm

koimaster wrote:
Watch Noob wrote:Welcome and post the thread here on our forum so we can all have a good laugh at the expense of the bloated one.

You got booted for expressing your opinion - in a well thought out and non-confrontational manner. Image

As typical response from the great MD - just goes to show (hopefully) everyone at WG how insecure and shallow of a person(and I use the person term loosely) he is.

You were obviously a troll at WG and just biding your time to strike. Image

Post by Guest » August 18th 2011, 4:05pm

bdgrewe74 wrote:Hello, my name is brian aka Bdgrewe74.. and i too have been kicked off WG.net.. ;-)..... Image
even thought my final thread was the most popular and had the most views of any gay thread on there i got booted.. guess if you disagree one to many times with mods/michael ..this is what happens.. i do see alot of my buddies on here and my lord did i find out alot of stuff i didn't even know about when i visited this site.. Image about michael, JS etc..... sorry i had to edit..

You sound like a smart fella, my question is what were you thinking buying shit watches like Invicta,SO, ect?
Ditchdoc

Post by Ditchdoc » August 18th 2011, 5:03pm

It's about time you made it over here douchebag. That was a great departure thread at geeks LMAO!

Welcome. Put your cup on, keep your head down and have a good time. Nothing off limits here.

We need to get together again soon but this time without the pecker head. Let's not invite MD either Lol!

Remember this one. I'm the hot one.

Watch Noob
Founding Member

Post by Watch Noob » August 18th 2011, 5:04pm

Sorry to say that I couldn't read that thread. When Mongo chimed in and seemed to spew his same bullshit forever I gave up. I'll assume it was the Felon that banned you from WG's. He's such an upstanding citizen, perhaps you guys may go bowling someday while he attempts to rob the joint.
Drifter on Watchlords
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 18th 2011, 6:06pm

A huge welcome from me; your departure there reminds me of another Geek who simply said his opinion, only to get shit-canned for no good reason. You're in a better place, and by miles.

I actually just read that whole thread. Wow, has nothing changed over there - except all the enlightened, mature members are gone, and MD's desperation, confusion, amateurism, and self-absorption have only gotten worse. But hey..think of the fun (and laughs) you're gonna have here. Hi from NYC.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » August 18th 2011, 7:57pm

Ditchdoc wrote:It's about time you made it over here douchebag. That was a great departure thread at geeks LMAO!

Welcome. Put your cup on, keep your head down and have a good time. Nothing off limits here.

We need to get together again soon but this time without the pecker head. Let's not invite MD either Lol!

Remember this one. I'm the hot one.

Ken, given what I know about the tastes of a certain person sitting at that table you were lucky to escape with your pants on. Image

1946-2006

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » August 18th 2011, 8:02pm

koimaster wrote:

By the way, welcome to watchlords.

1946-2006

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”