15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post Reply
User avatar
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 4449
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by Kahuna74 » August 9th 2011, 1:26am

I thought it was Bull-shit when I first read it. Most of what slow-po has to say about China is just Bull-shit. That is why I don't add most of the time to his threads on China. Not worth making anything he saids seem like it matters because he is just a racist. A lot of his post have nothing to do with watches, just hate! And I for one come here to learn more about what I love in life, watches from all over the world. Not just high end ones!!!!!
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 10647
Joined: December 25th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by eddiea » August 9th 2011, 1:45am

Hawk wrote:
eddiea wrote:
Hawk wrote:IMHO, (not that anyone's asked for it)...
I tend to wonder how long Noob and Eddie and others will tolerate this embarrassment of an ally. Only time will tell.

I'm a bit at a lost of what you mean by embarrassment of an ally hawk? there is none, as far as I am concerned

I should let this rest but I find I can't.
You are not of a bit of a loss unless you're not only as dumb as box of hammers but as dumb as a box of dumb hammers.

The amount of disingenuous in this place is starting to send me totally bonkers (not that that would be a bad thing).
But, Christ on a pogo stick, quit pretending you can't figure out what the conflict is - you're not that stupid, have never been that stupid and never will be that stupid.
Pretending to be as dumb as a rock, when one really isn't, is called "disingenuous".
I deserve better - you deserve better - let's don't piss all over what we both already know, n'cest pas?
...and we thank you for your support.

C'mon hawk, you know is hard not to get loss in your unnecessarily embellished and dense diatribe...but I do admit fault too, for never reading your posts entirely (I tried)....I'll do better from now on and just skip them altogether...promise.
User avatar
Guest

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by Guest » August 9th 2011, 2:31am

Kahuna74 wrote:I thought it was Bull-shit when I first read it. Most of what slow-po has to say about China is just Bull-shit. That is why I don't add most of the time to his threads on China. Not worth making anything he saids seem like it matters because he is just a racist. A lot of his post have nothing to do with watches, just hate! And I for one come here to learn more about what I love in life, watches from all over the world. Not just high end ones!!!!!


from now on i will be like the republican party.. you see how their party convention they put all the blacks,latinos,asians in front-row

User avatar
AlbertaTime
Master of Time
Posts: 4895
Joined: October 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Peace River, Alberta
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by AlbertaTime » August 9th 2011, 6:17am

Unrelenting and tiring CHINA BASHING bullshit is more like it. Like I've said before, I **never** start this stuff, I just react to it. And find me anywhere in this thread where I did any "supporting"...all I did was correct other people's bullshit.

So, anyways...here we have a totally uncorroborated story that more and more looks like it 100% simply didn't happen at all...not one of you can come up with any independent verification, the story is just a piece of Internet drivel that went viral, and yet some of you folks still insist *I'm* the one that's out of line.

And only one of you had the integrity to even back off a tiny bit and reconsider your position...

Oh well, maybe there's no proof the Yulin dog eating festival ever happened---but here's some stuff I can prove:

Chanse503: "Yeah, thats some messed up sht right there...China is wack!"

Bigjimzlll: "Fuckin Chinese CockSuckers...Woo"

SlowPo: "I just got a new signature: Fuck China" and "Even if you kill 15,000 Chinese a day is goin to take a lifetime to finish them up. I say 500,000 a day. "

OTMF: "The Chinese eat human babies too."

EddieA: "the motherfuckers multiply in a way that put rabbits to shame"

Fucking pathetic.

...and there's Internet all over the place in China. So that's just another thing you're wrong about.

Kahuna74 wrote:I thought it was Bull-shit when I first read it. Most of what slow-po has to say about China is just Bull-shit. T


In fairness, SlowPo didn't bring this story...he just blindly jumped on the bandwagon.
Last edited by Anonymous on August 9th 2011, 6:47am, edited 1 time in total.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
User avatar
ocean (Online)
Administrator
Posts: 3580
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by ocean » August 9th 2011, 6:46am

AlbertaTime wrote:
...and there's Internet all over the place in China. So that's just another thing you're wrong about.


Ok I haven't chimmed in on this didn't need to.I call bullshit have you been to China? The internet is everywhere might be but under goverment rule half the site's you enjoy are not accessible.

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/filtering/china/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China
http://www.chinese-culture.net/html/internet_in_china.html

Might be a little better today. Censorship is censorship.

All websites hosted in China need to be a approved by a government unit. One of the first thing you will notice in China is that domestic sites are blazingly fast but foreign hosted sites tend to be very slow. This is due to foreign sites having to go through a proxy(for Chinese censorship purposes) as well as a bottleneck on China's limited conduit out to the international internet pipes.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
AlbertaTime
Master of Time
Posts: 4895
Joined: October 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Peace River, Alberta
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by AlbertaTime » August 9th 2011, 6:49am

oceanaut wrote:
AlbertaTime wrote:
...and there's Internet all over the place in China. So that's just another thing you're wrong about.


Ok I haven't chimmed in on this didn't need to.I call bullshit have you been to China? The internet is everywhere might be but under goverment rule half the site's you enjoy are not accessible....

Might be a little better today. Censorship is censorship.


It is somewhat better today...I deal with folks in China using the Internet all the time, but you're very right...there is steady internet censorship in China and it's one of the big areas where China's government is plainly wrongheaded.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
User avatar
Ditchdoc

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by Ditchdoc » August 9th 2011, 6:51am

Heavily censored internet allowing mostly propaganda sites and I would hope that watchlords is a forbidden site.

AT, you have tirelessly responded to every post "bashing" (your word) China and all total your points amount to shit. You have not put fourth one redeeming quality for China or its practices.

You have even more solidified my opinion that China sucks ass by your pointless rants supporting the PRC.

You do them a dis-service by not knowing when to shut the fuck up.

China deserves the "bashing" it takes. You just make it enjoyable.



User avatar
AlbertaTime
Master of Time
Posts: 4895
Joined: October 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Peace River, Alberta
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by AlbertaTime » August 9th 2011, 7:10am

Ditchdoc wrote:Heavily censored internet allowing mostly propaganda sites and I would hope that watchlords is a forbidden site.

AT, you have tirelessly responded to every post "bashing" (your word) China and all total your points amount to shit. You have not put fourth one redeeming quality for China or its practices.

You have even more solidified my opinion that China sucks ass by your pointless rants supporting the PRC.

You do them a dis-service by not knowing when to shut the fuck up.

China deserves the "bashing" it takes. You just make it enjoyable.


Yeah, I'm the bad guy...but not a word about the blatant racism like the folks who accuse Chinese of being baby eaters.

I don't think I need look to you for ethics lessons.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
User avatar
ocean (Online)
Administrator
Posts: 3580
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by ocean » August 9th 2011, 7:11am

AT got a question for you. This is off topic. You love to protect China. What about the drywall from China? Cost millions to fix and many many of my friends everything they worked so hard for. It cost me tens of thousands in liabilty and driving my costs through the freaking roof.So yes I can say Fuck China and mean it .If you need facts and figures I can give them to you along with multiple sites and law suits.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
AlbertaTime
Master of Time
Posts: 4895
Joined: October 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Peace River, Alberta
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by AlbertaTime » August 9th 2011, 7:16am

oceanaut wrote:AT got a question for you. This is off topic. You love to protect China. What about the drywall from China? Cost millions to fix and many many of my friends everything they worked so hard for. It cost me tens of thousands in liabilty and driving my costs through the freaking roof.So yes I can say Fuck China and mean it .If you need facts and figures I can give them to you along with multiple sites and law suits.


I fully agree with you. That was/is terrible and ought to be condemned. There's no excuse for that.

...but it also has nothing to do with watchmaking or the decent watchmakers in China.

By the way, since you're here reading this thread, do you have anything negative to say about the blatant racist bullshit in this thread? Or is your concern just drywall?
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
User avatar
Ditchdoc

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by Ditchdoc » August 9th 2011, 7:24am

AlbertaTime wrote:
Yeah, I'm the bad guy...but not a word about the blatant racism like the folks who accuse Chinese of being baby eaters.


Where the fuck did that come from? I never said that and frankly I don't care about this alleged dog incident.

Once again you are agreeing and condeming another horrible practice by China yet you put forth no redeeming qualities.

As far as the racist comment goes, I don't think anybody is condeming the people of China but the government. After all the government is the country. Why is it when somebody disagrees with you they're automatically a racist? That's more AT bullshit!

Why are you the only defender of china? Doesn't it get tiring being the lone ranger defending the indefensible. Kinda like MD defending Invicta. This is but one forum. The internet is full of fuck China content. Why don't you defend them there or at least recruit some help. If the PRC is so fucking wonderful, why don't you imigrate there. I'll contribute to the cause

I think its cute how you try to get the last word here on that despicable country. You're like a 4 year old.
User avatar
ocean (Online)
Administrator
Posts: 3580
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by ocean » August 9th 2011, 7:30am

As the for the racist remarks. I don't like them big But here they are what they are. People are always going to say what they say.Do I agree with them No. Happen to think that the Chinese don't give a crap about us either. You see it in alot of different industries from the drywall to fake watches.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
AlbertaTime
Master of Time
Posts: 4895
Joined: October 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Peace River, Alberta
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by AlbertaTime » August 9th 2011, 7:42am

oceanaut wrote:As the for the racist remarks. I don't like them big But here they are what they are. People are always going to say what they say.Do I agree with them No. Happen to think that the Chinese don't give a crap about us either. You see it in alot of different industries from the drywall to fake watches.


So you can generalize about "the Chinese" but racist remarks are "just what they are, and people are "always just going to say what they say"...no need to be specific and separate the racists from decent folks, or decent Chinese folks from the ethical folks, just like there's no need to separate, say, Hispanic good guys from the Latino gangs...

Any word about crooked contractors...I won't have any trouble finding contractor horror stories, and you know it. Should I just generalize?
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
User avatar
ocean (Online)
Administrator
Posts: 3580
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by ocean » August 9th 2011, 7:42am

At one point in time made in Japan meant cheap then Hong Kong under British rule now China still out of Hong Kong and in 20 years somewhere else most likely an African nation. but it all boils down to people want cheap and cheap has come with a huge price. Jobless ,underpaid and homeless.This is what bothers most of the people here along with myself and that is where the rasism comes from.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
ocean (Online)
Administrator
Posts: 3580
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by ocean » August 9th 2011, 7:50am

You missed what I said I don't like the racist remarks. There are other ways to express ones feelings.Then again there is something called the 1st amendment that I will fight for till the day I die.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
ocean (Online)
Administrator
Posts: 3580
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by ocean » August 9th 2011, 8:04am

AlbertaTime wrote:
Hispanic good guys from the Latino gangs...

Any word about crooked contractors...I won't have any trouble finding contractor horror stories, and you know it. Should I just generalize?


As far as Hispanic's that was a problem here.I won't hire one without paperwork. If you asking about crooked contrators let them go to jail I have no problem with that. One thing is I haven't dealt with a home owner in 9 years. I do commercial work only mostly new high rises and concrete restoration projects.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
AlbertaTime
Master of Time
Posts: 4895
Joined: October 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Peace River, Alberta
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by AlbertaTime » August 9th 2011, 8:08am

oceanaut wrote:
AlbertaTime wrote:
Hispanic good guys from the Latino gangs...

Any word about crooked contractors...I won't have any trouble finding contractor horror stories, and you know it. Should I just generalize?


As far as Hispanic's that was a problem here.I won't hire one without paperwork. If you asking about crooked contrators let them go to jail I have no problem with that. One thing is I haven't dealt with a home owner in 9 years. I do commercial work only mostly new high rises and concrete restoration projects.


I appreciate your understanding shown in your last few posts (thank you) and I clearly understand you don't like the racism. I feel the same way about crooked Chinese people that you do about crooked contractors...I just don't generalize about Chinese folks based on the worst.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
TickTocker
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 906
Joined: March 30th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by TickTocker » August 9th 2011, 8:11am

I'll have a double dobberman patty cheeseburger combo, with a side of fried tail and a Shanghai please. That just might take some getting used to, hopefully we'r never conquered by the Chinese, imagine what our yen(dollar)menu would look like, yikes!
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3284
Joined: June 11th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: St. Petersburg,FL
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by Bigjimzlll » August 9th 2011, 8:22am

AlbertaTime wrote:Unrelenting and tiring CHINA BASHING bullshit is more like it. Like I've said before, I **never** start this stuff, I just react to it. And find me anywhere in this thread where I did any "supporting"...all I did was correct other people's bullshit.

So, anyways...here we have a totally uncorroborated story that more and more looks like it 100% simply didn't happen at all...not one of you can come up with any independent verification, the story is just a piece of Internet drivel that went viral, and yet some of you folks still insist *I'm* the one that's out of line.

And only one of you had the integrity to even back off a tiny bit and reconsider your position...

Oh well, maybe there's no proof the Yulin dog eating festival ever happened---but here's some stuff I can prove:

Chanse503: "Yeah, thats some messed up sht right there...China is wack!"

Bigjimzlll: "Fuckin Chinese CockSuckers...Woo"

SlowPo: "I just got a new signature: Fuck China" and "Even if you kill 15,000 Chinese a day is goin to take a lifetime to finish them up. I say 500,000 a day. "

OTMF: "The Chinese eat human babies too."

EddieA: "the motherfuckers multiply in a way that put rabbits to shame"

Fucking pathetic.

...and there's Internet all over the place in China. So that's just another thing you're wrong about.

Kahuna74 wrote:I thought it was Bull-shit when I first read it. Most of what slow-po has to say about China is just Bull-shit. T


In fairness, SlowPo didn't bring this story...he just blindly jumped on the bandwagon.


My quote is from the acclaimed HBO series Deadwood. Woo, is a Chinese character who has limited english skills. About all he can say is Swearingun and Chinese Cocksuckers. Sorry if the Hip cultural reference offended your sensitive self righteous attitude
User avatar
AlbertaTime
Master of Time
Posts: 4895
Joined: October 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Peace River, Alberta
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by AlbertaTime » August 9th 2011, 8:30am

Bigjimzlll wrote:My quote is from the acclaimed HBO series Deadwood. Woo, is a Chinese character who has limited english skills. About all he can say is Swearingun and Chinese Cocksuckers. Sorry if the Hip cultural reference offended your sensitive self righteous attitude


Sorry that I missed the reference. Your hipness was camouflaged by all the real racism around here and I happily apologize to you. With all the other folks calling Chinese people wack, and baby-eaters and motherfuckers, I'm sure you can understand.

Tell me, while you're busy correcting things, do you have anything bad to say about the racism in the thread?
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3284
Joined: June 11th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: St. Petersburg,FL
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by Bigjimzlll » August 9th 2011, 8:40am

I grew up before the Jim Crowe laws were enforced in the south. Segregation was the norm. We had colored only fountains, restrooms, beaches, resturants and the "back of the bus" was the norm. I never saw a person of color until Jr. High school in real life.
With that being said I've had to over come my early upbringing to be bigoted.

I judge a man by his actions...or intent. I have left over bigotry...it is what it is.
As far as the Chinese...They scare the bejuesus out of me. I fear their power...their numbers and their different belief system. I am on gaurd.

Here is a News Paper article about my High School. It was written in 1999, but it gives a flavor of what it was like where and when I grew up.
http://www.sptimes.com/News/91999/news_pf/Floridian/The_rage_of_a_young_w.shtml
TickTocker
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 906
Joined: March 30th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: South Florida
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by TickTocker » August 9th 2011, 8:48am

AlbertaTime wrote:Sorry that I missed the reference. Your hipness was camouflaged by all the real racism around here and I happily apologize to you. do you have anything bad to say about the racism in the thread?

There isn't a faucet of civilized life that racism, small or big, veiled or blatant, isn't associated with. I'm happy it's being openly discussed here, but addressing something that divisive when we could use more of the other, isn't going to get anyone anywhere.
User avatar
AlbertaTime
Master of Time
Posts: 4895
Joined: October 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Peace River, Alberta
Contact:

Re: 15,000 Dogs Slaughtered for Chinese Food Festival

Post by AlbertaTime » August 9th 2011, 8:49am

Bigjimzlll wrote:I grew up before the Jim Crowe laws were enforced in the south. Segregation was the norm. We had colored only fountains, restrooms, beaches, resturants and the "back of the bus" was the norm. I never saw a person of color until Jr. High school in real life.
With that being said I've had to over come my early upbringing to be bigoted.

I judge a man by his actions...or intent. I have left over bigotry...it is what it is.
As far as the Chinese...They scare the bejuesus out of me. I fear their power...their numbers and their different belief system. I am on gaurd.

Here is a News Paper article about my High School. It was written in 1999, but it gives a flavor of what it was like where and when I grew up.
http://www.sptimes.com/News/91999/news_pf/Floridian/The_rage_of_a_young_w.shtml


Very appreciated. Thank you.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
Post Reply

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest