If, I say IF Mongo get's shown the Door

phephner
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: If, I say IF Mongo get's shown the Door

Post by phephner » September 8th 2011, 11:37am

bdgrewe74 wrote:I can't see how the shop even has Mongo on TV.. every time i see that guy ... I'm like dang!!! he is one ugly mother... makes me sick to even watch , which i don't... if he's on its just the same old crap...
I still don't understand why IWC even brought him on board.. even less making him the face of Invicta! lol
Ditchdoc wrote:Image

Really? You are traveling down this road?
So Mongo is somehow uglier on TV now than he was in the flesh the evening the photo above was captured for posterity?
Apparently you survived that evening, but seeing him on the Tee-Vee lately has become too much to bear?
Sooooo, how about you spare us the resurrecting of old threads with self serving posts indicating you have now 'seen the light?'
You got tossed off WG for no good reason. End of story. So did lots of us here. Get over it or get used to it.
I'm really beginning to think WL is a bit above your pay grade.
bdgrewe74

Post by bdgrewe74 » September 8th 2011, 11:49am

I don't think my post sounds any different than any other on here. Though i think he look worse now. Hey till that point I didn't know what that guy looked like.
As for your opinion, think what u like. But I think.. you having a life past your computer screen is a stretch.
phephner
Watchlord WIS

Post by phephner » September 8th 2011, 12:18pm

bdgrewe74 wrote:I don't think my post sounds any different than any other on here.

If it was a comment made regarding a new topic I'd agree. However you somehow felt the need to resurrect a month+ old thread to make your oh so apropos comment. This causes me to think frankly you are trying too hard to fit in here.

Though i think he look worse now. Hey till that point I didn't know what that guy looked like.

Obviously you thought he looked and more to the point, behaved well enough to stay put for the duration, n'est-ce pas?

As for your opinion, think what u you like. But I think.. you having a life past your computer screen is a stretch.

Ouch! Stung by the lash of a closet Bunny.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 8th 2011, 12:44pm

bdgrewe74 wrote:So there are expiration date on threads. Ok it must be a month.
Damn what's the deal with all these nicknames used here.sounds like using these allows the squirrel to deflect and remind himself of his Jr high days

No expiration date on threads since many are of interest to new members and old members alike.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
sandoz

Post by sandoz » September 8th 2011, 1:35pm

IMO:

Nothing wrong with reviving old threads or,for that matter, reviving old WG members' beefs with one another.

Nothing wrong with the odd typo as long as the point is made clearly.

Yes; Grewe's post is similar to many others made here.

And finally, I may be wrong, but breaking bread with the fat POS may have more to do with residing in the same town as mongo than with anything else.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » April 4th 2020, 4:00pm

E495FF55-D6C9-4291-9E1E-7C6B1AFF3F26.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”