And this is membership is referral only! A mad bunny wabbit

CA Crew

Re: And this is membership is referral only! A mad bunny wabbit

Post by CA Crew » July 9th 2011, 5:34pm

koimaster wrote:That's funny your small,
You have no interest in watchs your obsessed with mike, I don't no him, you tell him hi . why you so afraid of him ? You got some sick hang up with him I don't care about all that I like watches not obsessive rants and raves over people ill never meet have fun swiming in your "pool" of hate, that's a good idea start a thread on it oh ya that's all your threads are on say hi to mike, just say I was banned because of w-g wuts the big deal with that anyway you kids like watches or acting tough from your moms basement on the net.
Your sits gay.

Your small is funny, and your sits gay. So many possibilites. None of them flattering to our itty bitty boys.
Watch Noob
Banned

Re: And this is membership is referral only! A mad bunny wabbit

Post by Watch Noob » July 10th 2011, 7:47am

This Dude is spellin like a felon.

koimaster wrote:That's funny your small,
You have no interest in watchs your obsessed with mike, I don't no him, you tell him hi . why you so afraid of him ? You got some sick hang up with him I don't care about all that I like watches not obsessive rants and raves over people ill never meet have fun swiming in your "pool" of hate, that's a good idea start a thread on it oh ya that's all your threads are on say hi to mike, just say I was banned because of w-g wuts the big deal with that anyway you kids like watches or acting tough from your moms basement on the net.
Your sits gay.

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”