And this is membership is referral only! A mad bunny wabbit

koimaster (Online)
Founder

And this is membership is referral only! A mad bunny wabbit

Post by koimaster » July 9th 2011, 12:19pm

A typical watchgeek who did not pass muster while being vetted. And the reason I do not want anymore watchgeeks allowed in here unless a current member in good standing gives them a referral.

THIS IS RONE,

WUT WAS I BANNED FOR ARE YOU GUYS A BUNCH OF NUTS I JOINED SO I COULD TALK MORE ABOUT WATCHES
IS THIS A WATCH SITE OR A HATE SITE LEAD BY A KOI POUND SWIMMING OLD MAD THAT SITS AND DWELLS ON MIKE, JIM AND ANYONE WHO IS NOT IN THE KOI POUND BEATING OFF WITH WATCHLORD FAGS! OH YA KISS MY ASS SHITBIRDS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sender e-mail address: [email protected]mail.com

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Re: And this is membership is referral only! A mad bunny wabbit

Post by koimaster » July 9th 2011, 12:27pm

mrneddles wrote:I like how he used "SHITBIRDS". What the fuck is a "KOI POUND"?

that would be what koi do to faux SEALS and cheap tinhorn cigar hustlers. We pound them into obscurity.

1946-2006

koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » July 9th 2011, 12:28pm

foghorn wrote:I would like to refer Rone for membership. Just for tonight.

1946-2006

koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » July 9th 2011, 1:28pm

That's funny your small,
You have no interest in watchs your obsessed with mike, I don't no him, you tell him hi . why you so afraid of him ? You got some sick hang up with him I don't care about all that I like watches not obsessive rants and raves over people ill never meet have fun swiming in your "pool" of hate, that's a good idea start a thread on it oh ya that's all your threads are on say hi to mike, just say I was banned because of w-g wuts the big deal with that anyway you kids like watches or acting tough from your moms basement on the net.
Your sits gay.

What was sent to Ronie the other day:

---------- Original Message ----------
> From: Ty Knauff
> To: "[email protected]"
> Subject: Re: watchlords
> Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 09:46:51 -0400
>
>
> So wuts up I can't join?�

> On Jul 3, 2011 3:23 AM, "[email protected]" wrote:

>> Thank you for registering for watchlords. It is the policy of Watchlords that all those registering at here have a current ID at another watch forum. The ID you use elsewhere is required to be known to me if I do not know you personally from other forums. The information is kept confidential and known only to me. Membership at Homage forums does not count. If you cannot provide an ID that can be verified, membership will not be approved. We have this in place to prevent spammers, bots and hackers from joining the forum. It is also done to protect members of another watch forum who face an automatic ban for being members here. Posting in the introduction forum after activation is appreciated.

If you are a member of Watchgeeks, please DO NOT use the same ID as many WG members here have found out, you get banned. I can change your ID if you so wish. Be forewarned that Watchlords in not a politically correct forum. This is a self moderated forum for adults to have discussions as adults. There is a lot to see at Watchlords and we welcome your participation

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. Theophrastus (372 BC - 287 BC) http://watchlords.forumotion.net/index.htm

1946-2006

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Racer-X » July 9th 2011, 1:39pm

koimaster wrote:That's funny your small,
You have no interest in watchs your obsessed with mike, I don't no him, you tell him hi . why you so afraid of him ? You got some sick hang up with him I don't care about all that I like watches not obsessive rants and raves over people ill never meet have fun swiming in your "pool" of hate, that's a good idea start a thread on it oh ya that's all your threads are on say hi to mike, just say I was banned because of w-g wuts the big deal with that anyway you kids like watches or acting tough from your moms basement on the net.
Your sits gay.

What was sent to Ronie the other day:

---------- Original Message ----------
> From: Ty Knauff
> To: "[email protected]"
> Subject: Re: watchlords
> Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 09:46:51 -0400
>
>
> So wuts up I can't join?�

> On Jul 3, 2011 3:23 AM, "[email protected]" wrote:

>> Thank you for registering for watchlords. It is the policy of Watchlords that all those registering at here have a current ID at another watch forum. The ID you use elsewhere is required to be known to me if I do not know you personally from other forums. The information is kept confidential and known only to me. Membership at Homage forums does not count. If you cannot provide an ID that can be verified, membership will not be approved. We have this in place to prevent spammers, bots and hackers from joining the forum. It is also done to protect members of another watch forum who face an automatic ban for being members here. Posting in the introduction forum after activation is appreciated.

If you are a member of Watchgeeks, please DO NOT use the same ID as many WG members here have found out, you get banned. I can change your ID if you so wish. Be forewarned that Watchlords in not a politically correct forum. This is a self moderated forum for adults to have discussions as adults. There is a lot to see at Watchlords and we welcome your participation

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. Theophrastus (372 BC - 287 BC) http://watchlords.forumotion.net/index.htm

That PM from you is diplomatic as hell if you ask me. Letting them know about the WG ban is very nice considering many WG are well intentioned and have no idea what the hell may happen (myself included).
WatchDorks.Net
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by WatchDorks.Net » July 9th 2011, 2:31pm

What the fuck is up with the illiteracy factor with these people? Monthly welfare checks arrive at the trailer park this week, so they're out Invicta shopping?

I lament when I encounter such overt ignorance at a fast food restaurant, but how the heck did this person even find their way on to the Interwebz?

I can't even imagine being that stupid going through life.

<DELIBERATELY HARSH AND OFFENSIVE>

I guess that's why retards always look so happy. They have no idea how stupid they are.

</DELIBERATELY HARSH AND OFFENSIVE>
Proud "hater" since 2009. Get over it and have fun reassembling yer wartches.

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » July 9th 2011, 3:17pm

koimaster wrote:
mrneddles wrote:I like how he used "SHITBIRDS". What the fuck is a "KOI POUND"?

that would be what koi do to faux SEALS and cheap tinhorn cigar hustlers. We pound them into obscurity.

Damn skippy!
The Best Invicta Ever is: The ones you used to own. - Boscoe
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1043975795

Post by Bigjimzlll » July 9th 2011, 3:42pm

Ditchdoc wrote:I may be completely wrong but even idiots don't spell that badly. Its possible the horrible spelling was intentional.

I'm seeing more and more bad spelling via facebook, Tweets and TM. Must be some sort of lazy shorthand.
WatchDorks.Net
Senior Member & WIS

Post by WatchDorks.Net » July 9th 2011, 4:20pm

Now that you mention it, the two emails above, supposedly both from "Ty Knauff" are completely different in style, although both read as illiterate textspeak.

One is in all caps and the other is cap-lower case with intermittent punctuation... almost too random.

Meh. Eff him. Probably someone who got out of the trailer park, but every now and then reverts, posting style varying depending on level of intoxication and which voice is talking in his head.
Proud "hater" since 2009. Get over it and have fun reassembling yer wartches.

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”