Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Singerjohn
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by Singerjohn » August 11th 2011, 10:53pm

If you notice the name "John" in there, thats me. I told him off numerous times for his name calling and mouth. His final "FU.....asswipes" was at me due to me calling him out about how he said he joined here for a reason, to piss Alain off. I told him "yeah, im sure thats the reason, and im sure you proved your point...yeah right". "You joined to bash Invicta and got served for your mental rants. You didnt like it, so you jumped ship". "Youre a hypocrytical pussy".

So yeah, now hes kissing ass there apologizing for his mouth. Fuckin gimp punk.
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 12th 2011, 6:21am

Singerjohn wrote:Its funny that hes goin all off his meds on us, but I read a post here from him about a month ago where he talked shit about Invicta. Hmmmm.... what a loser.

That's really not fair, singer.

When someone blows a gasket in defending the honor of ... Ron Popeil? That's Lord God King Imperious Omnipotent Mega-Loser.
Oh, wait, I shouldn't say that; he's whining that he's "disabled," but only when he's not telling people he'll "wait for them at the door." This fat fuck is Eyal Lalo's dream - a wrestling fan who loves Invitca. It's peopleofwalmart.com times 10.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Singerjohn

Post by Singerjohn » August 12th 2011, 10:47am

TemerityB wrote:
Singerjohn wrote:Its funny that hes goin all off his meds on us, but I read a post here from him about a month ago where he talked shit about Invicta. Hmmmm.... what a loser.

That's really not fair, singer.

When someone blows a gasket in defending the honor of ... Ron Popeil? That's Lord God King Imperious Omnipotent Mega-Loser.
Oh, wait, I shouldn't say that; he's whining that he's "disabled," but only when he's not telling people he'll "wait for them at the door." This fat fuck is Eyal Lalo's dream - a wrestling fan who loves Invitca. It's peopleofwalmart.com times 10.

TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 12th 2011, 11:47am

phephner wrote:Wow! two pages now.
Me thinks that fat couch potato is getting wwaayy too much bandwidth wasted on him?

It's time for 'all 20 of us' to talk about something else.

Usually, I'd agree with you on that point - except that this giant turd has slandered koi on FB numerous times, and koi didn't do a thing to the guy. I say TT deserves to pointed out for the dirigable-sized goober laughingstock he really is.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
phephner
Watchlord WIS

Post by phephner » August 12th 2011, 1:00pm

TemerityB wrote:Usually, I'd agree with you on that point - except that this giant turd has slandered koi on FB numerous times, and koi didn't do a thing to the guy. I say TT deserves to pointed out for the dirigable-sized goober laughingstock he really is.

Correct me if I'm somehow wrong here, but the two concurrent threads on the poster boy for excess adipose tissue are both in the 'Members Only' forum, ergo it's preaching to the choir.
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 12th 2011, 3:02pm

phephner wrote:
TemerityB wrote:Usually, I'd agree with you on that point - except that this giant turd has slandered koi on FB numerous times, and koi didn't do a thing to the guy. I say TT deserves to pointed out for the dirigable-sized goober laughingstock he really is.

Correct me if I'm somehow wrong here, but the two concurrent threads on the poster boy for excess adipose tissue are both in the 'Members Only' forum, ergo it's preaching to the choir.

Another worthy, valid point. Frankly, I was originally steamed at Fat Larry for really hammering koi in a public forum, where anyone could read it, and it was so far over the line that I came here and reported it to the membership here. I put the thread in "members only" because, originally, I didn't want to sink down to that softie's level. Honestly, that was the reason, at least for the thread I started. I just figured that WLs that were also on FB could go there and hammer him there if they chose to do so; a couple that I know of actually did just that.

Most of us here know LH is a lying fat fuck, but the "members only" area was where I felt comfortable letting the moke have it (again, speaking of the other thread that I started). But you're right, in a way; we're kind of all in agreement and preaching to the choir. I really hadn't thought of that.
OTMF
Senior Member & WIS

Post by OTMF » August 13th 2011, 7:26am

betterskills wrote:I saw a WotD wristshoot he put up and you can clearly see from the pic that he's a bag of cheeseburgers away from fusing into his coach.

He's 53 yrs old @ 380
TTall4myowngood wrote:...have been into watches since I was 8 years old....that was 45 years ago...
I am not a small person at 6'6" and around 380 lbs.
Larry in Spring Tx.....

Singerjohn

Post by Singerjohn » August 13th 2011, 3:25pm

phephner wrote:[color=red]"TTall4myowngood wrote:...have been into watches since I was 8 years old....that was 45 years ago...
I am not a small person at 6'6" 5'6" and around 380 830 lbs.
Larry in Spring Tx...."

Fixed his obvious typo....
[/color]
Fixed his other obvious typo....

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”