Larry Holmack, is he for real?

User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41991
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by koimaster » June 15th 2011, 9:10pm



Larry Holmack
‎@Ken...I totally agree with you. They delight in snagging posts for FB and WG's, and then bashing the person that posted it and everyone else who is on WG's, or here. They have some guys who are on WG's...acting like good WG's, yet they just copy posts and put them up there. It is hte least friendliest site I have ever been on...they just hate anything and everything about anybody that doesn't take their point of view. In my opinion they are juust a bunch of pencil neck ggek boys who have notherg in their lives at all...and belittle others just to make themselves feel better...nothing else.


So Larry, what is considered a “good” watchgeek? Would they be a drone in a geek hive working at knob polishing, bragging about value pays, posting replica watches pool and vacation photos that do not belong to them? Is someone considered a “good” geek if they suck at the tit of Invicta? Are they good if they do not ask the hard question and accept poor quality work, hands falling off, lies about Sandstone Dials, magic toxic lakes, fake relationships with Swiss Watch companies?
I really would like to know what you and the rest of the pencil dicks over there consider a “good” geek.


Larry Holmack
Well...that's what happens when you have a bunch of nerds who have no life at all except to make fun of others. That's the reason the Koi started his site...so other buttheads like himself would have a place where they were accepted. They were all the little boys who were picked last to play dodge ball in grammer school, and now that they can hide behind a computer screen they think they are bad asses. They are still the little boys who cried when they didn't get picked...and would still cry if confronted in person....because they are losers!!!!



Larry, we have forum owners, mods, people who have collected watches for many years here. Better yet, we have members who just started collecting and hope to learn and share knowledge here as well as WUS, BDWF and many “real” watch forums, not a piss poor Invicta sales forum.

Larry Holmack Oh Jason....the Koi man himself lied thru his teeth when he said the thread was deleted on WG's. I read the thread myself when a friend of mine emailed me and asked me to verify some facts about the thread. He doesn't belong to WG's and heard about it on another forum..not the Koi pond. So Mr. Koi is a big fat liar himself!!!! The only reason it's gone now is the site is still down.
Yesterday at 9:30am • Like



Larry, the thread had been removed when we posted it. We have a copy of it on the forum for everyone to see. Your friend could not have sent it to you because WG is down. He sent you our copy. If in fact it that post by Davis ever goes up again, I am certain Daniel Mink will make certain it comes down again.


Larry Holmack Mr. Koi who prides himself on not closing or deleting topics.....well...he closed and deleted a thread on WG's being down. I guess since there is life over there now...he can't handle the truth that the site was hacked. All they do is lie and make up stuff at the Koi Pond.....and all his followers continue to drink from the Koi Pond...and everyone knows what's in the water in a Koi Pond......Koi poop!!!


The thread is up and running Larry. The last four responses posted this evening will be at the end of this. My post was made at 10:42 PM. Larry, if you do not like what you read here, why come here? Is there something missing in your life? Money perhaps, a woman, or a man? Is truth missing from your watch hobby? Are you lurking here so perhaps you might learn how to spell? Are you killing time while filling out employment forms and welfare forms? Why would such a reknowned horologist like you ever waste your time reading what is on this little forum?

Go home to watchgeeks Larry. Spend time in the bosom of Ripitron or desertrex and his large Virginia based company. Ask Mr. Blue for a job at that company he started with 3500 employees. Ask your buddy HT to hold one of his replicas or swim in his pool. See if Strutin-in his- 45- corvair will let you hold his gun? Better yet, why don’t you haters post more dead koi photos? They are about as close as any of you people would ever get to killing something anyway. Watchgeeks, keyboard commandos, fake company owners, unemployed, disabled or living on value pays. WGs, the absolute cream of the world of horology.

and of course Koi poop, that is what koi do, we shit Watchgeeks who act like bozos.



Mark1 wrote:Sounds like an intervention is in order.



bigedsurf wrote:Larry in Humble Texas..........what a guy

TemerityB wrote:ohh, Mr. Holmack - I would not pick a fight with koimaster, if I were you. He'll seal your fate...with logic, facts, and no BS.

BigCheez wrote:
bigedsurf wrote:Larry in Humble Texas..........what a guy


As a Texan, Larry makes me more humble just knowing we live in the same state.
Image

koimaster wrote:
TemerityB wrote:ohh, Mr. Holmack - I would not pick a fight with koimaster, if I were you. He'll seal your fate...with logic, facts, and no BS.



Well, I am writing an open letter to larry for the world to see. I figure I should respond to him so he knows just how much he means to us. He did go out of his way to come here and lurk after all.

Last edited by Anonymous on August 2nd 2011, 10:58am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Watch Noob
Founding Member
Posts: 7509
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by Watch Noob » June 16th 2011, 2:27am

Thanks to OTMF, he let me know this Larry guy was also TT4myowngood, aka BijonDaddy, aka Asswipe.
You sure put a lot of effort in here Larry lurking around and reporting back to the Invictards. I hope Muuscatel Mikey get's your bunny patch up and running soon.
btw, which one of the 3 fat fucks are you in your Avatar?
Drifter on Watchlords
User avatar
Guest

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by Guest » June 16th 2011, 4:58am

I don't care what you think. You can't stand it when someone has differing opinions. The only ones that count are your own.....tough...other people have different opinions....doesn't make them stupid or an idiot....just makes them different.

Tell you what Koi and all you're little followers...when you start paying for my watches....then you'll have a say in what I buy.

Betterskills....want to know how old I am....look to the left...my age is right there...I don't hide my name...I happen to be proud of it. What to know where I live and when I'll be home....just ask...I'll wait at the door for you.
Koi...aren't you doing the same thing you accused JS,MD and others at WG's of when you say they posted your real name???? I guess there will be an email sent out with my home address now too huh????
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 17137
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by TemerityB » June 16th 2011, 5:22am

Wow...phenomenal. Just a lot of name calling. Tell you what - there are more facts about IWG on this website than anyplace else in the free world. Time after time, lie after lie, Lalo and his minions' shoddy products and blatantly false claims are laid to waste. Grown ups embrace it; simpletons worry that it might affect their TV host "heroes." And koi, the man that Mr. TT choses to rip constantly, is leading the charge.

Then again, what else would you expect from someone who uses a 400-pound former pro wrestler as his avatar. The Velcro sneaker bunch has their panties in a bunch because they can't accept the fact they have virtually no taste. Current IWG products don't qualify as real watches - period. They are cheaply slapped together in China, then sold and hyped to you in the same fashion as Ped Eggs, Snuggies, and the infamous Slap Chop. In other words, music, lights, and jargon are used to sell you something you didn't need in the first place. Suckers. This site is the only watch forum on earth that calls out garbage for what it is instead of locking down threads because a potential advertiser might be offended. And when some dolt logs on defending pure garbage, he gets set straight. There's no defending IWG until they start acting like professionals and producing quality products. In other words, we'll defend IWG when pigs fly.

But then again, those who get their horological information from "the TV" get what they deserve. Now try your tears with your Sham Wow, you simpletons.

One last point: TT actually challenged Betterskills - an actual journalist, in my eyes - to come to his house and he'll "wait at the door." Brilliant. Calm down, TT; Better won't come to your door, but maybe Santa will. Oh, and in case you forgot - you posted your own real name on Facebook. So....your point is....? Good lord. Nothing makes sense here - including all those FB rants. But don't stop, TT; we all need a good laugh.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Posts: 9280
Joined: August 29th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by Horse Feathers » June 16th 2011, 6:23am

TemerityB wrote:Current IWG products don't qualify as real watches - period. They are cheaply slapped together in China, then sold and hyped to you in the same fashion as Ped Eggs, Snuggies, and the infamous Slap Chop. .


If you remember my Ronco thread, he was the one who highly defended the Ronco "Rotisserie" oven as a culinary miracle tool, am sure the Slap Chop is sitting nearby

The man knows quality Image

http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t10961-shopnbc-todays-top-value-the-ronco-rotisserie-oven#91213 Image
Image

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41991
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by koimaster » June 16th 2011, 7:14am

TTall4myowngood wrote:I don't care what you think. You can't stand it when someone has differing opinions. The only ones that count are your own.....tough...other people have different opinions....doesn't make them stupid or an idiot....just makes them different.

Everyone at this site has an opinion and they share them. For some reason you and many others at WG feel that everyone here is in lockstep like the bunnies at WG. Not true. We do not agree on everything here and that is pretty obivious if you bother to read the threads.

Tell you what Koi and all you're little followers...when you start paying for my watches....then you'll have a say in what I buy.

I don't give a damn what you buy or wear. I am not your daddy. I do hope you are informed as to what you buy and after looking at the information you decide to purchase something, go for it. Be it an Invicta, Omega, Tissot, Seiko or a Ford, be informed.

Betterskills....want to know how old I am....look to the left...my age is right there...I don't hide my name...I happen to be proud of it. What to know where I live and when I'll be home....just ask...I'll wait at the door for you.

And why would any sane individual invite trouble into their home as you just did? Talk about being a keyboard commando...
Koi...aren't you doing the same thing you accused JS,MD and others at WG's of when you say they posted your real name???? I guess there will be an email sent out with my home address now too huh????

You posted your name at facebook. I had no idea it was you, just some jackass calling me out AGAIN on the internet. What is it with you people anyway. Everyone of seems to a fucking coward. You hide behind a computer screen and bluster, brag and threaten people. There are members of this forum and others who have met me personally. I do not brag, I do not bluster, I back up what I say with facts, and I will defend myself, whether it be on a forum, FB or in a fight. I do not back down Larry. Get that into your head.

You used another ID to get into this forum which was fine with me, I could care less but at the same time you are on facebook and watchgeeks acting like the big man taking on the members of watchlords and now me. You are not in my league Larry and never have been. I have been a watch collector for over 40 years, I do not collect watches because they are pretty. I appreciate them for what they are. Unlike your comment to me about telling time with a cell phone, if I want to know the time, I look at my wrist and look at the watch being worn there to provide with the time of day.

You are the one insulting members here, not the other way around. You just got caught at it. You called out people here, implying they were cowards, sideline sitters and the like. You were called on it by me. You comment to me about what your family members did in the service, fine. It is not you though regardless of excuses. For the record so you and the rest of the bunnies know, I do not care if anyone served in the service or not. For those of us who did serve, it was an honor (not always fun though) to have served and the same for those still on active duty. No one who has ever served gives a damn if someone was a hero, a clerk, a Ranger, or a computer tech. We just care that you have our back and we have yours.

Last edited by Anonymous on June 26th 2011, 3:21pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Seattle
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 2616
Joined: September 5th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by Seattle » June 16th 2011, 7:29am

No one ever "went after" Larry. No one forced Larry to join Lords. Lords did not force him to read the posts or believe any one thing.
No one ever made him buy anything or give anything up.
He publicly came out swinging at very specific people as though he was being attacked personally???? And now he is very upset at the response that he is getting. Offering his address, suggesting physical violence??
I think this is called kicking a hornets nest; why would you do it? i can honestly say I do not understand this mentality.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 17137
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by TemerityB » June 16th 2011, 7:32am

koimaster wrote:
TTall4myowngood wrote:I don't care what you think. You can't stand it when someone has differing opinions. The only ones that count are your own.....tough...other people have different opinions....doesn't make them stupid or an idiot....just makes them different.

Everyone at this site has an opinion and they share them. For some reason you and many others at WG feel that everyone here is in lockstep like the bunnies at WG. Not true. We do not agree on everything here and that is pretty obivious if you bother to read the threads.

Tell you what Koi and all you're little followers...when you start paying for my watches....then you'll have a say in what I buy.

I don't give a damn what you buy or wear. I am not your daddy. I do hope you are informed as to what you buy and after looking at the information you decide to purchase something, go for it. Be it an Invicta, Omega, Tissot, Seiko or a Ford, be informed.

Betterskills....want to know how old I am....look to the left...my age is right there...I don't hide my name...I happen to be proud of it. What to know where I live and when I'll be home....just ask...I'll wait at the door for you.

And why would any sane individual invite trouble into their home as you just did? Talk about being a keyboard commando...

Koi...aren't you doing the same thing you accused JS,MD and others at WG's of when you say they posted your real name???? I guess there will be an email sent out with my home address now too huh????

You posted your name at facebook. I had no idea it was you, just some jackass calling me out AGAIN on the internet. What is it with you people anyway. Everyone of seems to a fucking coward. You hide behind a computer screen and bluster, brag and threaten people. There are members of this forum and others who have met me personally. I do not brag, I do not bluster, I back up what I say with facts, and I will defend myself, whether it be on a forum, FB or in a fight. I do not back down Larry. Get that into your head.

You used another ID to get into this forum which was fine with me, I could care less but at the same time you are on facebook and watchgeeks acting like the big man taking on the members of watchlords and now me. You are not in my league Larry and never have been. I have been a watch collector for over 40 years, I do not collect watches because they are pretty. I appreciate them for what they are. Unlike your comment to me about telling time with a cell phone, if I want to know the time, I look at my wrist and look at the watch being worn there to provide me with the time of day.

You are the one insulting members here, not the other way around. You just got caught at it. You called out people here, implying they were cowards, sideline sitters and the like. You were called on it by me. You comment to me about what your family members did in the service, fine. It is not you though regardless of excuses. For the record so you and the rest of the bunnies know, I do not care if anyone served in the service or not. For those of us who did serve, it was an honor (not always fun though) to have served and the same for those still on active duty. No one who has ever served gives a damn if someone was a hero, a clerk, a Ranger, or a computer tech. We just care that you have our back and we have yours.



+ Infinity
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
OTMF
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 1584
Joined: October 21st 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Kansas City
Contact:

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by OTMF » June 16th 2011, 7:36am

Watch Noob wrote:Thanks to OTMF, he let me know this Larry guy was also TT4myowngood, aka BijonDaddy, aka Asswipe.
To be fair, it was Member iwasbanned that was the Columbo here.
I had no clue who this guy was. I vaguely recollect the name Bijondaddy, but it never made an impression to my memory.
After reading this thread, I now see why I was unimpressed with that WG.
Last edited by Anonymous on June 16th 2011, 7:42am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
mrneddles
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3466
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: S.C.
Contact:

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by mrneddles » June 16th 2011, 7:36am

TTall4myowngood wrote:I don't care what you think. You can't stand it when someone has differing opinions. The only ones that count are your own.....tough...other people have different opinions....doesn't make them stupid or an idiot....just makes them different.


We all have different opinions, which are very often expressed without holding back. The difference is you don't see any of us crying on other forums/media about it.

I would calmly suggest that you may be better served by other watch forums than this one.
Image
betterskills
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 808
Joined: March 7th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: The Paris of Appalachia
Contact:

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by betterskills » June 16th 2011, 7:50am

TTall4myowngood wrote:I don't care what you think. You can't stand it when someone has differing opinions. The only ones that count are your own.....tough...other people have different opinions....doesn't make them stupid or an idiot....just makes them different.

Tell you what Koi and all you're little followers...when you start paying for my watches....then you'll have a say in what I buy.

Betterskills....want to know how old I am....look to the left...my age is right there...I don't hide my name...I happen to be proud of it. What to know where I live and when I'll be home....just ask...I'll wait at the door for you.
Koi...aren't you doing the same thing you accused JS,MD and others at WG's of when you say they posted your real name???? I guess there will be an email sent out with my home address now too huh????



Listen asshole - you came onto my blog and started spouting off, leaving your email address. Then you proceeded to threaten me with the typical Internet tuff guy routine. If you're so "proud" of your name, why did you post a comment as "Dean Smith"?

You don't even know the difference between a blog and a messageboard. Your a fucking idiot.

Hopefully someone in your life intervenes and wrestle that Windows 95 box off of you. You're 58 - you really should know better than to try and play a hard ass on the Internet.

If I saw you in person you'd shit your pants - count on it. But I don't need to start threatening what I'm going to do when it's never gong to happen - because this is the Internet cocksnot - and nothing is going to happen because I personally don't care about you bichon daddy.

You sound real frustrated; don't take it out on me because you couldn't afford your Viagra this month as well as peanut butter to smear on your dick for Bichon baby girl to lick off.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 17137
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by TemerityB » June 16th 2011, 8:15am

fatman wrote:Classic,just classic.....WWE and invicta.....two peas in a pod.


fat,

Funny you should mention that. Last Thursday, for whatever reason, my TV landed on SpikeTV during their wrestling show, and I just didn't change the channel for the 90 minutes or so and used it for background noise while I was online. Half the show was just people talking - big, steroided-up people and fun-bag enhanced females - and every frickin' one of them had on the most comically big watches on you've ever seen - I mean, these were 6'2'', 220-pound guys, and to a man, they had watches that looked like they were 75mm, real 42nd Street stuff. Gaudy, tasteless watches for gaudy, tasteless people.

Makes your case for ya.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
sandoz

Re: Larry Holmack, is he for real?

Post by sandoz » June 16th 2011, 8:46am

Braintosmall4myowngood wrote:
What to know where I live and when I'll be home....just ask...I'll wait at the door for you.
So where do you live and what time will you be home? :serv:
Post Reply

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest