A paranoid Eyal presents the meteorite OG II

A paranoid Eyal presents the meteorite OG II

Post by Guest » February 2nd 2011, 10:00pm

Eyal - King of IWG group's very defensive and condescending presentation of Ocean Ghost meteorite dial. He makes a public challenge.

"We have access to the meteorite fields and we take it into OUR dial factory and build our dials - No one else has access except that one OTHER major watch company and they charge $4,000 for the dial alone" blah, blah, blah. We've all heard that before.

He goes on..
"these are facts...if you are doubting what I'm saying...you know what, you don't even have time to-to-to-to challenge me on this because they are very limited, valuable, and rare" sounds a bit paranoid - who is doubting him, is he talking to you?

It is actually very comical to watch these snipits on SNBC. The heavy BS flows from the top straight down to MD 20/20 and the others. I now can't believe I ever bought in to his bullshit - literally and figuratively.

For your entertainment pleasure http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=J400458

Any one up for his challenge - I would love to see someone debunk this one.
koimaster
Founder

Re: A paranoid Eyal presents the meteorite OG II

Post by koimaster » February 2nd 2011, 10:14pm

foghorn
Re: Has Invicta Devalued Meteorite?
« Reply #60 on Sept 6, 2008, 6:49pm »

Read more: http://watchtalkworld.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=invictaarchive&action=display&thread=9796&page=6#ixzz1CsTtaw00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Invicta uses a proprietary meteorite that broke off from the Gibeon meteorites that bombarded the earth,lo those many years ago.
As the well known fragments from the Gibeon shower struck and were stewn in Africa,a a lesser chunk broke apart and fell into Eyals grand mama's backyard.
Rolex charges extra because they can and they have a ,more or less, captive audience who never questions their pricing.
So does Invicta.
But the comparison ends there.
The rest is history.
This is Provenence,Invicta style!

Read more: http://watchtalkworld.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=invictaarchive&action=display&thread=9796&page=6#ixzz1CsTpBq4z

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by eddiea » February 3rd 2011, 9:28am

waynebaker06 wrote:The piece that fell in the Lalo's back yard must have hit young Lalo in the head if he really believes that load of bs.

He doesn't... he is a con artist extraordinaire, king among bullshiters.
Bahoomba
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Bahoomba » February 3rd 2011, 9:37am

The Invicta "Uh Oh" Glossary
Use this handy scorecard and wait for the on-air claims - then use extreme caution!

Collectable
"...bonded at the molecular level"
Diamonds
Eco-friendly lake
"...either send in the yellow slip or log on to extend your warranty to a full five years..."
Flame Fusion crystal
"Grade A"
Meteorite
"our factory (or factories)"
"our original design"
Quality
Rare
"Reserve"
Slop
"working with"
Russian
Sandstone
Swiss (or "Swiss Made")
U.S. Military
"...watch the entire show later at SNBC.com."
Rule 1,493: Never photograph a watch on a wrist. On a lovely rock in a pond or a parapet, certainly - but never on a wrist.
- Chapter Seven, The Bazinga! Way To Become A Blogger Billionaire
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Mark1 » February 3rd 2011, 4:00pm

We could have here the Invicta version of an old drinking game. Everyone takes a shot when the above terms are used. We won't last through the show preview, and there will be much drunken posting. The last WL standing calls the testimonial line the second hour...should be interesting.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”