WL Spring Charity Auction!!--Grand Finale!!

User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 32154
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

WL Spring Charity Auction!!--Grand Finale!!

Post by conjurer » May 9th 2017, 4:21pm

OK, so this is it--the final Watchlord Spring Charity Auction. This one will be chock full of surprises, wonders, and a wartche or Too GODAM it--really, something for everyone. The proceeds of this auction will go 75% to St. Judes Children's Hospital (https://www.stjude.org/) and the other 25% to Operation Homefront (http://www.operationhomefront.org/?gcli ... oCakvw_wcB).

We got a lot of stuff to move, and not much time to do it, so let's get started.

Bulova Sub Homage:

Image

Image

Image

A nice little (compared to some others in this auction) watch, Ref# (possibly) 1D16M, 39mm, 47mm lug to lug, 11mm thick, 20mm lug size. Automatic, Swiss made (probably with a 2824 movement), somewhat rattly oyster style bracelet. Claimed to have 100m WR, the crown only screws down about one turn, so I wouldn't go diving with it. No box or papers, fits my 6.75 inch wrist a little loose, so if you have a wrist bigger than mine you'll have to slap on a ghey-ass NATO. Normal wear and scratches.

Invicta Big Square Wartche:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Big, bold, and brash, like a Panamanian cowboy, this Invicter will make the scene in spades. Quartz, MOP dial, and big, this thing screams the Golden Age of Invicta. 36mm across, 51mm lug to lug, 13.5mm thick (or thin!) and an astonishing lug width of 26mm (find a ghey-ass NATO for that). This is a chronograph that will have the bitches at the Dogg N' Suds dropping their panties faster than the Italian army can raise its hands. Comes with a very high-end yellow laydown box, but alas, no papers. Ref# 2422. The strap shows signs of use, very little wear other than that.

Interesting Faux Chronograph From a Brand I've Never Heard Of:

Image

Image

Image

Image

If you've been looking for a Heuer Monico without paying an absurd price, here you go. This brand, Jaragar, looks scary-real. Faux-tymeknob pushers, automatic movement, no reference number given. 42mm across, 51mm lug to lug, 16.5mm thick, 24mm lug width. It comes with surprisingly nice leather rally strap, but no box or papers. When bidding on this one, use "Jaragar."

Seiko Quartz Chrono:

Image

Image

Wrist shot with Murphy's head:

Image

This is one of those watches where Seiko made their name--a cool quartz chrono (no ref. # available). 40mm across, 46mm lug to lug, 12mm thick, 20mm lug width. No box or papers, plenty of links for at least a 7-inch wrist. THIS WATCH NEEDS A NEW BATTERY, so take that into account when bidding.

Timex:

Image

Image

Image

Indiglo, Timex, cool. That's all you really need to know. 42mm case, 49mm lug to lug, 10mm thick, 20mm lug width. Case is IP plated black (except caseback.) Nice rubber strap with Timex signed buckle. No box or papers, very little wear. Possible ref #T2N919.

Seiko Automatic:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Ref.SRPA25K1, A real beauty from the Land of the Rising Sun. 42mm, 49mm lug to lug, 13mm thick, 20mm lug width. 4R36 movement. Very pretty blue-gray dial, comes with boxes, papers, extra links. If there's any wear on this watch, I can't find it.

Luminox P-38 Lightning:

Image

Image

Image

Image

For all you tube fans out there, this one's for you. Swiss made, GMT quartz movement, 200m WR, sapphire crystal, and fucking tubes. 48mm, 53mm lug to lug, 13.5mm thick, 28mm lug width. Although a little big for my tastes, this is a bad-ass watch with a street price of around five bills. Light wear on strap, no real wear evident on case or crystal. Comes in box with papers.

All righty then. Here's the rules: This auction will run until Sunday, 14 May, ending at precisely 8:00PM Pacific time (my humorous gif of MC Hammer dancing will signal end.) All members of the forum can bid, posting their bids, in--ahem--clear fucking English, stating clearly the item they are bidding for and the amount. You may also bid via PM to me, and I will post for you. High bid wins. Paypal only. Winners please add $10 to winning bids to cover shipping ($30 for pain-in-the-ass foreign bidders.) I will ship the watches to the winners ASAP after auction ends.

OK, that's it. This is the final auction, so if you've been saving your pennies, now's the time! Good luck, and happy bidding!
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Watchlord Member Auctions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest