- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 33901
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Citizen Eco-Drive World Time Chronograph, ref. BY 0100-51H, Cento tomatoes not included (but they are fantastic, the best in the city.)
Also included are about a hundred straps:
Here it is on my 6.75 girly wrist for reference:
Here is the watch, a Citizen Eco Drive AT-H610 with radio control. It comes with original box but no paperwork. But here is a pdf of the user manual and setting instructions: http://www.citizenwatch-global.com/supp ... h610/e.pdf
It comes with original stainless steel bracelet that has been re-sized but all extra links are included. I have been wearing it on a variety of NATO's/leather and I shall send those along with the watch making a nice package since the lug width is 24mm. I have had the watch for about 8 months and am just not wearing it so better it goes to a good cause.
As my calipers' battery has died, here are the manufacturer's measurements:
Case size: 44m, Thickness: 16mm. Sapphire crystal, world time, radio control, all stainless. 60-minute chrono with sweep seconds hand. Big, beautiful and bold, women will see you wearing this and they'll offer you a blowjob, no error. It comes with box, all links, but as the donor says, no instructions, which are available online. Still in production, the Citizen has an MSRP of $650. The watch shows little to no wear, and would be rated 90% TZ.
Reactor Critical Mass ref. C75103
Notes from donor:
This watch is virtually brand new, maybe worn twice. Extra links are in the bottom of the cannister.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BATTERY HAS DIED IN THIS WATCH. When it arrived, about three weeks ago, it was running, but since then the battery has run out.
Maufacturer's specs say this is 40mm, but that doesn't seem right, it looks much more like a 42mm. 13.2mm thickness. 200m WR, mineral glass, all stainless. Japanese quartz movement, I'd guess Miyota, with 60 minute totalizer, small seconds, and of course the useless 24 hour dial. I've never been a fan of this brand, but this is really a beautiful, very substantial watch. The two-tone gold colorway is very well done. No wear evident on the case or bracelet. I'd rate this at 90 TZ, low-balling it due to the dead battery.
Right, here are the rules:
The auction will run until next Friday, 3 February, ending at 8:00PM Pacific time. To bid, either post in this thread or PM me for anonymous bid. High bid wins. Ask all questions you might have here in this thread or via PM with me. All sales final. Payment via Paypal only, unless other methods are approved by me via PM. READ THIS NEXT PART CLOSELY, IT IS IMPORTANT: Winners to send 75% of the winning bid (plus postage for the watch) to me, and send the remaining 25% to Alain via the "Donate" button on the top right of each page here at WLs. This means you stupid bastards will need to head down to Radio Shack and buy yourselves a $5 calculator to figure it out. I will then forward proceeds to St. Jude's via Paypal. As postage has been biting into my income, I shall ask winners to include $10 with the winning bids they send to me to cover USPS Priority shipping. International members--i.e. forreners--can bid, but please PM me first because postage will be higher.
That's it. Have fun, and bid well, knowing that poor, sick little kids are the ones who are going to be able to walk again and see and have fun and grow up to fuck and drink like little Australians. Thanks for looking!