- Senior Member & WIS
- Posts: 1371
- Joined: August 11th 2014, 9:39pm
- Facebook ID: 0
- Fully serviced a few months ago from the dealer I bought it from
- Same dealer claimed the watch was pressure tested to stated depth rating, though like any vintage I wouldn't wear it in water
- Bezel insert is aftermarket and was stated as such in original listing
-> I'm not sure if anything else is aftermarket, wasn't stated when I bought it and I didn't ask (they only mentioned the insert). From pictures online, the dial looks genuine for a 7040 with the correct wording below 6 o'clock and on the caseback.
- da loom still worx but it's not Nvicta brite
- Crown screws down but it only turns about half a turn, I'm not sure if the crown threads are worn or if it's the tube. If it's the crown, a replacement crown would fix this. Regardless, the crown still secures tightly.
- Seiko Z22 strap
So I just purchased a 6306-7001 and I don't need two vintage turtles. I don't care to sell a vintage watch because I'm not great with determining worth. Too many variables. I'm almost positive I overpaid for this on eBay when I bought it (it was notably higher priced than other 6309s - likely due to the service, but it's not all original) and I'm not going to try to scalp someone here or on WUS to sell it for what I paid for it. As the old adage goes, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. So... Have at it and enjoy!
Auction will run for -12- days until Sunday, May 8th at 11pm EST
Payment via PayPal shipped via USPS PRIORITY