weiss watch company

Watch brands with roots in North America
koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

weiss watch company

Post by koimaster » December 14th 2013, 6:19pm

http://weisswatchcompany.com/

Cameron Weiss, watchmaker and owner of Weiss Watch Company, began pursuing watchmaking after he learned about the skill required to put together a watch. He attended two years of Swiss watchmaking school at the Nicolas G. Hayek Watchmaking School in order to graduate as a WOSTEP Certified Watchmaker and then trained more extensively with two of the most prestigious luxury watch brands in Switzerland & the US. Cameron’s exceptional talent & training, as well his interest in American watchmaking, led him to create watches with the gold standard of timeless American quality. His process begins with designing & manufacturing the watch itself. From there, he finishes & assembles each timepiece by hand. These accessible heirlooms are built to withstand time and generations. Before the introduction of the disposable quartz watch, American manufacturing revolutionized the way mechanical watches were made. We seek to rediscover the legacy & prestige of the manufacturing processes originated by Waltham in the United States.

http://weisswatchcompany.com/collections/all

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: weiss watch company

Post by Mark1 » December 14th 2013, 6:28pm

Not feeling it but the price is not bad at all for a hand finished & decorated Unitas. Sensible case size as well.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
svaglic (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » December 14th 2013, 6:45pm

The pine box is an added bonus. If your kid's pet lizard dies, you are prepared with this pine box plus, you have a decent looking watch to wear to the funeral. Provided you are a tosser and not a keeper.
Seriously, I'd like to see where this company goes in the next couple of years. Compared to the other new stuff that is coming out now, this seems reasonable in the looks, price and size departments. I'd like to see a variety to choose from though.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » December 15th 2013, 2:48am

Not big into field watches, but it piqued my interest as to what's on the drawing board. Always nice to see an American made start-up doing quality work.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner

Return to “North American Roots”