PACNW November 2023 Get Together GTG

smellody
Owner

PACNW November 2023 Get Together GTG

Post by smellody » November 16th 2023, 8:13pm

Met Conjurer, Mark, and Codguy in Centralia for some of Dick's smoked meat. More about the meat in a moment.

I wore this Rolax
I worked on Cod's SWI for a couple minutes. Attractive watch!
John's new Marinemaster GMT is hot. I've called Dibs, so don't think about it. More of a respectable size than my monster sized Marinemaster. The green is HOT! Like Paris Hilton hot.
My French dip sammich and beans.
John's meaty footlong 🍖
Cod's Sammich
Cod
Mark's sammich
Cod's sexy as hell watch.
Mark's Revue Thommen

I tried to pay, but Conjurer had prepaid . . . Thanks John. It was delicious.

Smellody SR. was going to join but came down with the flu. I passed around his gold Tudor. I picked him up a smoked brisket sandwich 🥪 and dropped it off for him on the way home.

MILFRIDER 1 was invited, but went to a "budget" meeting instead. I assume he was just getting some.

I bought a watch on the way home b3cause my jeweler texted me at lunch: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55815&p=536221#p536221

Until next time!
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: PACNW November 2023 Get Together GTG

Post by Mark1 » November 16th 2023, 8:36pm

It was a good time. Thanks for lunch John. Great to see the guys again. BTW I stopped at the place I told you guys about on the way home. They had three Rolexes, each priced high enough that they were museum pieces on display there for one to three years, respectively. Let's plan a GTG springtime, Tillamook area perhaps.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
smellody
Owner

Post by smellody » November 17th 2023, 4:21pm

Mark1 wrote:
November 16th 2023, 8:36pm
It was a good time. Thanks for lunch John. Great to see the guys again. BTW I stopped at the place I told you guys about on the way home. They had three Rolexes, each priced high enough that they were museum pieces on display there for one to three years, respectively. Let's plan a GTG springtime, Tillamook area perhaps.
What models did they have Mark?
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » November 17th 2023, 4:47pm

smellody wrote:
November 17th 2023, 4:21pm
Mark1 wrote:
Two of them were diamond encrusted ladies watches, (didn't even look at the price). The only mens model was a 2001 two-tone 36mm Datejust, I believe they wanted $8500 or 8750 for it.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
smellody
Owner

Post by smellody » November 17th 2023, 4:53pm

Mark1 wrote:
November 17th 2023, 4:47pm
smellody wrote:
November 17th 2023, 4:21pm
Mark1 wrote:
Two of them were diamond encrusted ladies watches, (didn't even look at the price). The only mens model was a 2001 two-tone 36mm Datejust, I believe they wanted $8500 or 8750 for it.
Yep. They are cray-cray!

Return to “General Watch talk”