Venezianico

svaglic
Master of Time

Venezianico

Post by svaglic » January 22nd 2023, 12:13pm

They used to be Meccaniche Veneziane, now they have a name change…..Now…. Venezianico

I like this
F6618F9C-7DD4-4FB0-91B7-7F06E5CD0E96.jpeg
Except it is 42mm, a no go for me.
The make a few 39mm’s, so I’ll hold out hope that they do this in 39mm one day. Soon I hope, I ain’t getting any younger.

I like the simple look of it and the look of the tungsten, I’m sure the tungsten catches the light well.

https://us.venezianico.com/collections/all-watches

They have an all stainless in 39mm that I liked until I saw the tungsten model.

What’s some opinions on this brand? I haven’t seen anything horrible about them, I’m just wondering if I missed something.
Worth the price?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In memory of TB/Phfluff, since he isn’t here to continue to give his praise, I will share it for him.
Racer-X (Online)
Administrator

Re: Venezianico

Post by Racer-X » January 22nd 2023, 12:28pm

Only the bezel insert is Tungsten. Not sure on the brand but looks nice. Those polished connecting links remind me of Movado.
An indestructible metal

Nereide Tungsteno is featured by an unscratchable insert made of tungsten, the most resistant metal....In fact, the properties of tungsten keep unchanged the surface of the bezel insert even after years of daily use.
svaglic
Master of Time

Re: Venezianico

Post by svaglic » January 22nd 2023, 1:07pm

I thought the dial was tungsten too, my bad. It just looks like it would catch light and throw a variety of colors.
The Tissot T120.407.11.081.01 powermatic 1000 in gray catches light and makes it look like a variety of colors like blue or black. Since that was 43mm I went looking for something similar to throw light and colors.
In memory of TB/Phfluff, since he isn’t here to continue to give his praise, I will share it for him.

Return to “General Watch talk”