Austin Texas Watch companies

iwasbanned
Master of Time

Austin Texas Watch companies

Post by iwasbanned » January 21st 2023, 10:05pm

In addition to Dufrane, Austin has a couple of more brands that I also dig. I've met the founders of all three companies and their cool dudes. They attend some of the local watch gatherings.

I like the watch below wish it was around $1k. I still might pick one up to support the local companies. It looks and feels great in person.

https://seaholmautomatic.com/

I live the funky vibes on this next one. It's also pretty cheap and I'll be picking one up.

https://www.traffordwatchco.com/

ocean
Administrator

Re: Austin Texas Watch companies

Post by ocean » January 22nd 2023, 6:30pm

Thanks for the Seaholm link I have seen one the sports fishing championship in the wild but forgot the name when I finally got back to shore. Looked like a decent watch but shit almost 4k with an sw200 nah no thanks.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » January 22nd 2023, 6:41pm

ocean wrote:
January 22nd 2023, 6:30pm
Thanks for the Seaholm link I have seen one the sports fishing championship in the wild but forgot the name when I finally got back to shore. Looked like a decent watch but shit almost 4k with an sw200 nah no thanks.
Isn't it $2k for the 'standard', $3,250 for the SFC LE? Still crazy expensive but not quite as bad as $4k.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
ocean
Administrator

Post by ocean » January 22nd 2023, 6:54pm

jason_recliner wrote:
January 22nd 2023, 6:41pm
ocean wrote:
January 22nd 2023, 6:30pm
Isn't it $2k for the 'standard', $3,250 for the SFC LE? Still crazy expensive but not quite as bad as $4k.
You are correct thought I read $3,850.00 still not paying for 1200 dollars more for a marlin on the dial. Did have a great time on the water that weekend. We got a bunch of Dolphin or dorado and wahoo
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason

Return to “General Watch talk”