PAC NW GTG (There was meat!)

smellody
Owner

PAC NW GTG (There was meat!)

Post by smellody » January 18th 2023, 5:26pm

Conjurer, Mark (original variety), Cod, Smellody Sr. and I met up for some meat in Centralia.

We dined at https://dicksbeer.com/deli/

Here is some of the food.

Each plate was adorned with a meat appetizer.

There was some watches too.

Mark was quickest with his wallet and paid the bill. Thank you Mark!
codguy
ASSHAT

Re: PAC NW GTG (There was meat!)

Post by codguy » January 18th 2023, 6:21pm

I always enjoy the company with you gents, awesome folks you are.

Love this deli, no frills and down to earth atmosphere! Excellent sammiches which goes well with their brewed ale.

Oh, and thanks for lunch Mark, ---------> you are ok for an Air Force guy. :mrgreen:

Nice to have a discussion with differing viewpoints as adults, agreement or not. I am beginning to like this place. - koimaster

Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » January 18th 2023, 6:31pm

Can't believe you guys all beat me home-slow down. Well, I did run into an old coworker that I hadn't seen in a few years. Was going to post a picture of my sammich cause people like pictures. Christopher took care of it for me, the Reuben was mine. Good food, good company. Always nice to talk watches/forum shenanigans/current events with you guys. WatchNoob was the user name none of us could remember. Lets do it again sometime.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
ocean
Administrator

Post by ocean » January 18th 2023, 6:50pm

Mark1 wrote:
January 18th 2023, 6:31pm
Can't believe you guys all beat me home-slow down. Well, I did run into an old coworker that I hadn't seen in a few years. Was going to post a picture of my sammich cause people like pictures. Christopher took care of it for me, the Reuben was mine. Good food, good company. Always nice to talk watches/forum shenanigans/current events with you guys. WatchNoob was the user name none of us could remember. Lets do it again sometime.
Jim was watchnoob. I had traded a CW from foggy to him for a sawtooth from koi.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
conjurer
Owner

Post by conjurer » January 19th 2023, 12:12am

Note the track suits. This can be entirely forgiven considering the very fine dago wop guinea Italian sports sedan those two showed up in.

The Jews have a saying, that every man dies twice, once when he stops breathing, and the next when his name is last spoken. I would add a third--when his car is last driven.

A salute, Alain.
smellody
Owner

Post by smellody » January 19th 2023, 8:03pm

conjurer wrote:
January 19th 2023, 12:12am
Note the track suits. This can be entirely forgiven considering the very fine dago wop guinea Italian sports sedan those two showed up in.

The Jews have a saying, that every man dies twice, once when he stops breathing, and the next when his name is last spoken. I would add a third--when his car is last driven.

A salute, Alain.
Right these are phyne ass

Gentlemen tracksuits from London Town.

https://www.lonsdale.com/lonsdale-gentl ... e=63808304
conjurer
Owner

Post by conjurer » January 20th 2023, 12:16am

smellody wrote:
January 19th 2023, 8:03pm

Right these are phyne ass

Gentlemen tracksuits from London Town.
Indeed. During my first WL GTG, Dr. Smells wore an Invicter Rooshin Divar. This set the stage for Dr. Smells entering the with various satorial fashions, finishing with Alain's Maserati with a Ferrari engine, with he and Senior Smells wearing very unique track suits.

You can't make this shit up.

Return to “General Watch talk”