On the way

svaglic
Master of Time

On the way

Post by svaglic » December 26th 2022, 8:55am

Well, after saying it had to be on my list for me to buy it, I saw an opportunity present itself for something not on the list
$399.15 at Touch Of Modern. It’s 40mm, so hopefully it will be good and I don’t have this brand yet in my collection.
CAE69445-5D49-4E81-85A2-4156F3400773.jpeg

It is $25 cheaper at Joma, but after Koi and Recliners experiences, I’d rather pay $25 extra and not have a headache.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In memory of TB/Phfluff, since he isn’t here to continue to give his praise, I will share it for him.
svaglic
Master of Time

Re: On the way

Post by svaglic » December 26th 2022, 10:16am

I was looking at the cheapies in this style on Aliexpress, but couldn’t do it. Finding this was cool, I would have preferred a dark blue, but opportunistic bargain hunters can’t be choosers. I don’t mind the color at all. This was the price or cheaper than a microbrand. Can’t beat that.
In memory of TB/Phfluff, since he isn’t here to continue to give his praise, I will share it for him.
robatsu (Online)
Master of Time

Post by robatsu » December 26th 2022, 10:32am

In the tally of Jomashop anecdotes, I had a poor experience with them in November.

Thats starting to look statistically significant. Kind of recent as well, just the past year and a half or so. Prior to that there wasn’t much bad history

So maybe they are on a downward trend.
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » December 26th 2022, 7:48pm

Many a Watch God raise their ale filled gourds in salute to your fine a$$ pick up..they all give it 2 spears up!!!..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
svaglic
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » December 27th 2022, 4:11pm

majt wrote:
December 27th 2022, 3:39pm
the web site lists for 2495ish and joma offers for under $400.00. what am i missing?
I’m a woman who can’t resist a sale, all I have to see is the word “sale”. Shoes, purses, watches with the word Sale and I’m all in.

Maybe it’s an old model, maybe it didn’t sell like they hoped, I don’t question it.

Return to “General Watch talk”