jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

Re: Steinhart joins the club

Post by jason_recliner » September 16th 2022, 2:49pm

codguy wrote:
September 16th 2022, 8:32am
jason_recliner wrote:
September 15th 2022, 4:01pm
I'm baking because it's my birthday and I need to bring something to the office.
OK seriously that's IT. I don't need this DRAMA. Get fucked, posting fucking ovens and shit implying that I'm some baking bitch, just because I wear an apron and tights and suspenders while I bake. Fuck you. Can the Watches Crunched guy ban you from here? I'm gonna ask him he seems real nice maybe he'll try. FUCK YOU.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 16th 2022, 10:54pm

jason_recliner wrote:
September 16th 2022, 2:49pm
codguy wrote:
jason_recliner wrote:
I'm baking because it's my birthday and I need to bring something to the office.
OK seriously that's IT. I don't need this DRAMA. Get fucked, posting fucking ovens and shit implying that I'm some baking bitch, just because I wear an apron and tights and suspenders while I bake. Fuck you. Can the Watches Crunched guy ban you from here? I'm gonna ask him he seems real nice maybe he'll try. FUCK YOU.
Why, that oven makes my dick hard!!

Also, who the fuck wears an apron, tights and suspenders (which I think the Brits call "braces") to bake? That just sounds fucking homo to me.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by 3Flushes » September 17th 2022, 2:01am

Over here in the US folks bring us cake or whatnot for our birthdays. Why, some employers even recognize birthdays with cool stuff like movie passes or gift certificates too nice restaurants that will cover a couple of appetizers. As to love and respect of our employers, Americans are continuing to resign from their jobs in record setting droves. Those who remain on the payroll are engaged in the latest TikTok frenzy of quiet quitting, apparently biding their time until they just plain quit.

Cultural differences and whatnot aside Jason, I hope you have, or had, a very happy birthday.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
DoctorIvey
Senior Member & WIS

Post by DoctorIvey » September 17th 2022, 6:11am

conjurer wrote:
September 16th 2022, 10:54pm
jason_recliner wrote:
codguy wrote:
jason_recliner wrote:

Also, who the fuck wears an apron, tights and suspenders (which I think the Brits call "braces") to bake? That just sounds fucking homo to me.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that. What does concern me a little though is how Mr. Underscore knows that ponies prefer anal penetration. This is just the sort of obscure trivia one would never glean from crunchies, and further proof that the lords reign supreme. I guess…
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by smellody » September 17th 2022, 8:35am

DoctorIvey wrote:
September 17th 2022, 6:11am
conjurer wrote:
September 16th 2022, 10:54pm
jason_recliner wrote:
codguy wrote:
jason_recliner wrote:

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. What does concern me a little though is how Mr. Underscore knows that ponies prefer anal penetration. This is just the sort of obscure trivia one would never glean from crunchies, and further proof that the lords reign supreme. I guess…
Interestingly, Mr. Underscore knows much on the breeding habits of the entire continent's fauna.

smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by smellody » September 18th 2022, 5:39pm

DoctorIvey wrote:
September 18th 2022, 4:41pm
Happy birthday, Tobey I hope you have a great time. I had a milestone birthday myself at the beginning of the month. It’s great to be alive. Here’s hoping something good happens to you this year!
Agree! Belated HBD Ivey!

Return to “General Watch talk”