Warning About Fake Omega moonswatches

koimaster
Founder

Warning About Fake Omega moonswatches

Post by koimaster » June 7th 2022, 9:42pm

It was only a matter of time, of course, but the first fake Omega × Swatch Speedmaster MoonSwatches are here. I’m not talking about Moonwatches — the ones where the “S” is missing in the name, and you manually have to wind the movement inside the steel case, no. Rather, I’m talking about replicas of the eleven different Omega × Swatch Speedmaster MoonSwatches.

I know the Moonswatch has seriously stirred things up. Swatch and Omega made a most polarizing move. Every time I write or say something about the Bioceramic Speedmaster watch, the comments and messages are very black and white. For example: “To me, these MoonSwatches are officially launched fakes of the original Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch and are made only to show off.” And it’s this remark that I want to write a bit more about so you can talk about it during your coffee break.

https://www.fratellowatches.com/fake-om ... ches/#gref

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Warning About Fake Omega moonswatches

Post by conjurer » June 7th 2022, 10:31pm

To me, these MoonSwatches are officially launched fakes of the original Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch and are made only to show off.

They're also Wagnerianly ghey. You want a fucking Swatch, Mr. Skinny Jeans? Fine. Order one from Amazon and wear it with plenty of irony. You want an Omega, Mr. Tightwad? Work your ass off and spend a month's pay on it, like I did. Otherwise, shit the fuck up.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Warning About Fake Omega moonswatches

Post by conjurer » June 8th 2022, 10:05am

jason_recliner wrote:
June 7th 2022, 11:02pm
Are that many women really faking it? In 2022? Really?
Indeed. This is probably due to the Gen Zers--particularly male, if that means anything anymore--being so distressingly gender-fluid that they can't sport wood unless their girlfriends are cosplaying Jack Sparrow. This means less and less (as Tony Soprano once said) penisory contact with their Volvos. So, the poor younger broads have to retreat to the bathroom and rub one out.

I hope this has cleared things up.

Return to “General Watch talk”