A new Yellow Zeno-watch diver…

Post Reply
Jamesuk
Posts: 23
Joined: June 9th 2015, 8:12am
Facebook ID: 10153019724727057
Contact:

A new Yellow Zeno-watch diver…

Post by Jamesuk » May 30th 2022, 10:11am

To celebrate 10 years of dealing in Zeno we have made a 20 watch edition of the new Navy diver with a ceramic bezel.

There’s more info on our Zeno group on Facebook but I’m happy to answer any questions on here…

Launch date is June 1st.

https://shop.time-design.co.uk/navy-div ... -783-p.asp
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 45817
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: A new Yellow Zeno-watch diver…

Post by koimaster » May 30th 2022, 1:07pm

viewtopic.php?t=13153

Or

In a post, go to the preview tab at the bottom of the box and click on it. It will open up and there is an attachment tab. click on that, it will ask where you want the photos picked from. click whatever photos you want and wait until they show up then it add and submit the post.
received_1043589673229340.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Jamesuk
Posts: 23
Joined: June 9th 2015, 8:12am
Facebook ID: 10153019724727057
Contact:

Re: A new Yellow Zeno-watch diver…

Post by Jamesuk » June 1st 2022, 12:33am

Jamesuk wrote:
May 30th 2022, 10:11am
To celebrate 10 years of dealing in Zeno we have made a 20 watch edition of the new Navy diver with a ceramic bezel.

There’s more info on our Zeno group on Facebook but I’m happy to answer any questions on here…

Launch date is June 1st.

https://shop.time-design.co.uk/navy-div ... -783-p.asp
Link is now live. 🙏
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 45817
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: A new Yellow Zeno-watch diver…

Post by koimaster » June 1st 2022, 12:07pm

codguy wrote:
June 1st 2022, 4:47am
Jamesuk wrote:
May 31st 2022, 2:19am
Lots of photos on www.Instagram.com/time_designcouk
Must have Instagram account to view :roll:

When mine arrives I will post a few for you but these are from the instagram account listed.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 45817
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: A new Yellow Zeno-watch diver…

Post by koimaster » June 1st 2022, 1:06pm

conjurer wrote:
June 1st 2022, 12:49pm
That's purdy. It makes my dick hard.
you are going to run out of blue pills at the rate you get a woody over a watch.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
Posts: 3218
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: A new Yellow Zeno-watch diver…

Post by ocean » June 1st 2022, 2:13pm

koimaster wrote:
June 1st 2022, 12:07pm
codguy wrote:
June 1st 2022, 4:47am
Jamesuk wrote:
May 31st 2022, 2:19am
Lots of photos on www.Instagram.com/time_designcouk
Must have Instagram account to view :roll:




When mine arrives I will post a few for you but these are from the instagram account listed.

ImageImageImageImageImage


I have major wood for this one and given major hints including links.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 45817
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: A new Yellow Zeno-watch diver…

Post by koimaster » June 1st 2022, 2:24pm

I have major wood for this one and given major hints including links.
https://shop.time-design.co.uk/navy-div ... Ox4Cdh1jHA

ZENOGROUP code for 10% off
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
Posts: 3218
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: A new Yellow Zeno-watch diver…

Post by ocean » June 1st 2022, 5:42pm

koimaster wrote:
June 1st 2022, 2:24pm
I have major wood for this one and given major hints including links.
https://shop.time-design.co.uk/navy-div ... Ox4Cdh1jHA

ZENOGROUP code for 10% off
Thank you
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
Post Reply

Return to “General Watch talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest