Sinn, Louis Erard, Junghans & More

bbattle (Online)
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Sinn, Louis Erard, Junghans & More

Post by bbattle » April 18th 2022, 2:50pm

I didn't care for the Junghans shown in the video but the Sinns were exceptional and the Louis Erard and Reservoir watches were really cool.

I need to start squirreling money away; can't decide between some of the Sinn or the Longines watches so why not get one of each?
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » April 21st 2022, 5:40am

3Flushes wrote:
April 19th 2022, 2:21am

young Mr. Weiss is a pretty good reviewer when he's not
Describing a trade show for watches as a "very cool event"? Do you know what a very cool event is? A 24 hour party where everybody gets naked at the end. Do you know what is deeply uncool? Going to a trade show for watches.

I don't know the guy from a bar of soap. But if I heard him talk at my local I'd probably knock his teeth in. Even if I just saw him walk in, actually. Get a chin.

This is probably going to get me banned from Crunchy.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » April 21st 2022, 8:25am

jason_recliner wrote:
April 21st 2022, 5:40am
3Flushes wrote:

Describing a trade show for watches as a "very cool event"? Do you know what a very cool event is? A 24 hour party where everybody gets naked at the end. Do you know what is deeply uncool? Going to a trade show for watches.

I don't know the guy from a bar of soap. But if I heard him talk at my local I'd probably knock his teeth in. Even if I just saw him walk in, actually. Get a chin.

One of the very rare times me and Mr. Recliner agree. This guy (?) appears to be one of those very gender-fluid z-ers. Unless he's talking about skinny jeans, porkpie hats, or man-buns, he should probably shut the fuck up.
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » April 21st 2022, 8:47am

conjurer wrote:
April 21st 2022, 8:25am
jason_recliner wrote:
3Flushes wrote:

One of the very rare times me and Mr. Recliner agree. This guy (?) appears to be one of those very gender-fluid z-ers. Unless he's talking about skinny jeans, porkpie hats, or man-buns, he should probably shut the fuck up.
Ok, and here's another thing. Since we're ranting, which I think we are? I dunno, it doesn't matter.

But okay, so we have members (heheehehe) here like you, and Cod, and 3F, and BB, Thunder... Mark... not to mention our Dear Leader Koi...all old coots who let's be honest you're probably one foot from the grave BUT you've also been looking at watches since forever. The guys here, you, KNOW watches. But we're meant to care what Shill-meister Weisss has to say? Yeah. Nah. (as we say here in Downunderland)

If it thinks, it stinks
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » April 21st 2022, 9:11am

jason_recliner wrote:
Do you know what a very cool event is? A 24 hour party where everybody gets naked at the end.
Do you know what a great event is? A 24 hour party where everybody gets naked at the very get-go.
(brings back fond Far East memories from my younger days)

ok, where were we?

jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » April 21st 2022, 9:14am

codguy wrote:
April 21st 2022, 9:11am
jason_recliner wrote:
Do you know what a very cool event is? A 24 hour party where everybody gets naked at the end.
Do you know what a great event is? A 24 hour party where everybody gets naked at the very get-go.
(brings back fond Far East memories from my younger days)

ok, where were we?
Thumbs up emoji inserted here.

Heck yeah.

If it thinks, it stinks
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by 3Flushes » April 21st 2022, 4:10pm

jason_recliner wrote:
3Flushes wrote:

As a tool to see what's new, the shillsters, in print or vids are a cool way to see what's hitting the shelves without spending a zillion hours on the web going from site to site. Given the REL's, Hodinkees, and sew Fourth of the watch info world, the W&W content and crew are pretty decent, particularly by comparison.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » April 21st 2022, 10:21pm

3Flushes wrote:
April 21st 2022, 4:10pm
jason_recliner wrote:
3Flushes wrote:

As a tool to see what's new, the shillsters, in print or vids are a cool way to see what's hitting the shelves without spending a zillion hours on the web going from site to site. Given the REL's, Hodinkees, and sew Fourth of the watch info world, the W&W content and crew are pretty decent, particularly by comparison.
Fine use of "sew Fourth." Carry on.

Return to “General Watch talk”