Anyone have this Mido?

svaglic (Online)
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Anyone have this Mido?

Post by svaglic » November 27th 2021, 10:26am

It says 41mm and the lugs look kind of short so it might fit me ok. I’d hate to pay for it then have it overhang in my wrist.
Just curious if anyone here has one and if it wears big or small and any complaints?
I’ll be looking for the one on bracelet.
Thanks
50BE11C0-8BE7-45DD-BC8B-26BB1224410B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Re: Anyone have this Mido?

Post by svaglic » November 27th 2021, 12:54pm

Thank you, my wrist is 6 3/4”. I think this will work. Hopefully I can score a good deal on one, I’m crazy about the shade of blue on this.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
monster623az

Re: Anyone have this Mido?

Post by monster623az » November 27th 2021, 4:58pm

I purchased one when they first came out and my wrist is around 6 3/4 to 7". It wore great for me. Wore a lot better than the regular Ocean Star, which I also like however that extra 1mm makes it slightly too big. I kept it on the bracelet, fit nice and didnt overhang or bulge out at any point at all. Lume seemed kinda dim to me and I didnt like having 21mm lugs, even though it did come with the extra strap. The look, fit and feel of the bracelet more than made up for it being an odd size though. All in all I really shoulda kept it...

Return to “General Watch talk”