PolyGlass & other helpful watch products

koimaster
Founder

PolyGlass & other helpful watch products

Post by koimaster » November 22nd 2021, 9:44am

No John, I did not post Poly"s Ass. Post what you think is useful for watch folks to have aside from a jar of pickles and a sock and ky.

TIME TO SHINE

The polyWatch Glass Polish is a high-performance diamond polish for all mineral and sapphire glass watch crystals. It removes fine, small and medium scratches and can be used for a multitude of jobs: Watches, car, furniture, household, windows, and much more. The innovative "Diamond Polishing Technology" (DPT), in which micro-sized diamond particles removes scratches provides for professional results. The all-inclusive kit saves money and preserves the value of your most cherished pieces. The cost for the replacement of the watch crystal is also saved. Do not use on coated. surfaces.

https://www.polywatch.de/en/glass-polish

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: PolyGlass & other helpful watch products

Post by Falstaff » November 22nd 2021, 2:41pm

This product could be a real lifesaver. Just one nit to pick - Step 1. Cover the area to be treated with adhesive tape so that you only treat the scratch.

Instead, how about "Cover the whole glass surface with tape EXCEPT for the area to be treated so that you only treat the scratch.
"Open the pod bay door HAL."
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Return to “General Watch talk”