conjurer wrote: ↑
October 26th 2021, 9:54am
Channeling Charles Ninetoes:
2. $100-What am I, a real Doctor??
3. $250-This is far too much for a watch that is no better than a Scrottomayer
4. $500-Only an imbecile far too dumb to get an MBA would spend this much on a watch
5. $1,000-This is a lot more than I spent on my first Accu-Jack
6. $2500-This is more than I spent on my kid's tuition in community college so they could get a good job managing a Jiffy-Lube
7. $5000-This is more than an expensive piece of medical equipment that would end up being broken by a discusting liver-spotted fatbody
8. $10,000-What the heck?? I could buy a thousand pairs of Crocs for that kind of money!!
9. $11,000 & up-This is insane. This is more than I spent on my house down the shore.
I'll play. Please note that I'm including grey market deals.
250 Casio, Citizen
500 Casio, Citizen, RZE
1,000 Casio, Citizen, Edox
2,500 Milus, Armand Nicolet, Formex, Rado
5,000 Bell & Ross, Omega
10,000 Dornbluth, GP, Zenith, JLC, Grand Seiko, Breitling, Omega
11,000+ GP, Zenith, JLC, heaps of cool boutique manufactures