Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post Reply
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 44807
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by koimaster » October 18th 2021, 9:35am

Tockr has launched a new C-47 “Dark Spirit” skeleton watch series, limited to just 10 pieces.

Austin Ivey, a third-generation pilot, founded the Tockr brand to honor the legacy of his grandfather, a World War II C-47 combat pilot, and the C-47 aircraft radial engine became the design blueprint for the brand’s inaugural watch collection.

Years later, Tockr continues to draw on these experiences and influences to evolve its collections. The Dark Spirit offers a peek under the C-47’s hood with a skeletonized movement and updated stealth-black detailing, according to company officials.

https://generalaviationnews.com/2021/03 ... -launches/


And yet these watches fail to hold ANY value it appears.

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/tock ... a.5261792/

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/tock ... k.5261800/

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/for- ... h.5241235/ (a Year and still bumping it up.)
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Posts: 3760
Joined: December 7th 2016, 2:47pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » October 18th 2021, 6:13pm

I don’t like one bloody thing about it, just as with any other Cocksuckr Tockr.
I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst.
Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

No good deed ever goes unpunished.
Rule of Acquisition no.285
User avatar
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 8650
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by jason_recliner » October 18th 2021, 6:43pm

Those chronos look okay to me. Not something I'd buy, but not offensive. There are much worse wartches around IMO.
Last edited by jason_recliner on October 18th 2021, 6:46pm, edited 1 time in total.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
svaglic
Master of Time
Posts: 5217
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by svaglic » October 18th 2021, 6:46pm

For $3,000.00, I can get a nice Longines, a Montblanc, Ball, some Panerais or Omegas…… who contemplates getting this Tockr for $3,000.00? Seriously, who the hell puts Tockr in that decision process?

This would be the only case where I would rather have six $500.00 micros instead of one Tockr.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
User avatar
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 8650
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by jason_recliner » October 18th 2021, 6:57pm

svaglic wrote:
October 18th 2021, 6:46pm
For $3,000.00, I can get a nice Longines, a Montblanc, Ball, some Panerais or Omegas…… who contemplates getting this Tockr for $3,000.00? Seriously, who the hell puts Tockr in that decision process?

Not everybody wants a Longines or whatever. Some people like to be different, wear things others don't. Especially young people.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 33259
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by conjurer » October 18th 2021, 8:03pm

jason_recliner wrote:
October 18th 2021, 6:57pm
svaglic wrote:
October 18th 2021, 6:46pm
For $3,000.00, I can get a nice Longines, a Montblanc, Ball, some Panerais or Omegas…… who contemplates getting this Tockr for $3,000.00? Seriously, who the hell puts Tockr in that decision process?

Not everybody wants a Longines or whatever. Some people like to be different, wear things others don't. Especially young people.
Young people don't know what the hell they want. They're so fucking gender-fluid they don't even know if they want dick or pussy, I suppose depending on the day of the week. Or something. I'd wager there isn't a male between the ages of 16 and 23 who hasn't sucked some other guy's john thomas, or some girl in the same age range who hasn't munched carpet.
User avatar
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 8650
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by jason_recliner » October 18th 2021, 8:10pm

conjurer wrote:
October 18th 2021, 8:03pm
jason_recliner wrote:
October 18th 2021, 6:57pm
svaglic wrote:
October 18th 2021, 6:46pm
For $3,000.00, I can get a nice Longines, a Montblanc, Ball, some Panerais or Omegas…… who contemplates getting this Tockr for $3,000.00? Seriously, who the hell puts Tockr in that decision process?

Not everybody wants a Longines or whatever. Some people like to be different, wear things others don't. Especially young people.
Young people don't know what the hell they want. They're so fucking gender-fluid they don't even know if they want dick or pussy, I suppose depending on the day of the week. Or something. I'd wager there isn't a male between the ages of 16 and 23 who hasn't sucked some other guy's john thomas, or some girl in the same age range who hasn't munched carpet.
Yep.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 33259
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by conjurer » October 18th 2021, 10:43pm

jason_recliner wrote:
October 18th 2021, 8:10pm
conjurer wrote:
October 18th 2021, 8:03pm
jason_recliner wrote:
October 18th 2021, 6:57pm
svaglic wrote:
October 18th 2021, 6:46pm
For $3,000.00, I can get a nice Longines, a Montblanc, Ball, some Panerais or Omegas…… who contemplates getting this Tockr for $3,000.00? Seriously, who the hell puts Tockr in that decision process?

Not everybody wants a Longines or whatever. Some people like to be different, wear things others don't. Especially young people.
Young people don't know what the hell they want. They're so fucking gender-fluid they don't even know if they want dick or pussy, I suppose depending on the day of the week. Or something. I'd wager there isn't a male between the ages of 16 and 23 who hasn't sucked some other guy's john thomas, or some girl in the same age range who hasn't munched carpet.
Yep.
I'm glad that we agree on something, you crazy bogan.
User avatar
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 8650
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by jason_recliner » October 18th 2021, 11:35pm

conjurer wrote:
October 18th 2021, 10:43pm
jason_recliner wrote:
October 18th 2021, 8:10pm
conjurer wrote:
October 18th 2021, 8:03pm
jason_recliner wrote:
October 18th 2021, 6:57pm
svaglic wrote:
October 18th 2021, 6:46pm
For $3,000.00, I can get a nice Longines, a Montblanc, Ball, some Panerais or Omegas…… who contemplates getting this Tockr for $3,000.00? Seriously, who the hell puts Tockr in that decision process?

Not everybody wants a Longines or whatever. Some people like to be different, wear things others don't. Especially young people.
Young people don't know what the hell they want. They're so fucking gender-fluid they don't even know if they want dick or pussy, I suppose depending on the day of the week. Or something. I'd wager there isn't a male between the ages of 16 and 23 who hasn't sucked some other guy's john thomas, or some girl in the same age range who hasn't munched carpet.
Yep.
I'm glad that we agree on something, you crazy bogan.
I thought I was replying to a different thread.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
bbattle
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 1665
Joined: July 11th 2019, 2:51pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by bbattle » October 19th 2021, 3:15pm

I think the Tockr chronographs aren't too bad.

I think Conjurer's statements about young people are spot-on and should be chiseled in stone.
One of these sad souls became so upset because a crew of heterosexual men showed up to install radiators in his dormitory. https://oberlinreview.org/25000/opinion ... residents/
User avatar
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 8650
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by jason_recliner » October 19th 2021, 5:15pm

bbattle wrote:
October 19th 2021, 3:15pm

One of these sad souls became so upset because a crew of heterosexual men showed up to install radiators in his dormitory. https://oberlinreview.org/25000/opinion ... residents/
This is awesome! Cisters unite! A couple of things... what the heck is "cisgender men"? This dorm full of college-aged women provides "...transgendered persons with a safe space for discussion, communal living, and personal development.” I've been doing a lot of soul-searching and inner reflection, and it turns out I identify as trangendered. Oh, and I'm going to college.

At first I thought the article entirely reasonable and I could identify with the "violations" and "peeves" endured by my Soul Cister. Upon second reading, the thought occurred to me that finding a female/transgendered/asexual/non-binary heater installation crew at short notice might be difficult. And possibly this wasn't a subversive patri-gender-based attack, but rather some tradesmen being contracted to install some heaters in a college.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 33259
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by conjurer » October 19th 2021, 7:15pm

jason_recliner wrote:
October 19th 2021, 5:15pm
bbattle wrote:
October 19th 2021, 3:15pm

One of these sad souls became so upset because a crew of heterosexual men showed up to install radiators in his dormitory. https://oberlinreview.org/25000/opinion ... residents/
This is awesome! Cisters unite! A couple of things... what the heck is "cisgender men"? This dorm full of college-aged women provides "...transgendered persons with a safe space for discussion, communal living, and personal development.” I've been doing a lot of soul-searching and inner reflection, and it turns out I identify as trangendered. Oh, and I'm going to college.

At first I thought the article entirely reasonable and I could identify with the "violations" and "peeves" endured by my Soul Cister. Upon second reading, the thought occurred to me that finding a female/transgendered/asexual/non-binary heater installation crew at short notice might be difficult. And possibly this wasn't a subversive patri-gender-based attack, but rather some tradesmen being contracted to install some heaters in a college.
Actually, I don't quite get the angst here; plenty of tradesmen have been known to be peter-puffers. One can tell by how often they show their butt-cracks whilst bending over. So, not are they only cis, or whateverthefuck, they are also sexually submissive, as they are more willing to catch than pitch.

Well, what the fuck!? I'm woke!!
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 44807
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by koimaster » October 26th 2021, 8:16am

and 10 months later make an offer

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/tock ... a.5261792/


Great deal on this one still. Make offer https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/tock ... k.5261800/

I am thinking $200 for both if a new Frederique constant were thrown in as well.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 44807
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by koimaster » October 26th 2021, 9:10pm

jason_recliner wrote:
October 26th 2021, 6:03pm
These look pretty good (except maybe the crown, which looks like it was purchased from the fastenings aisle). What's the cause of your angst?
No angst. I called this company out when they first started pushing these watches, claiming that the father of the company had been awarded the Medal of Honor for his prowness while serving in the USAF in WWII. He was not a MOH recipient nor was the USAF even formed in wwii. It was the army air corp.

They retracted most of the bs but some of it still exists and sophy rindler shills the brand everytime she gets a chance as well. Texas invicta #watchqueen, #redbarmiamiqueen. She is also good buddies with bazinga!
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 33259
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by conjurer » October 26th 2021, 10:09pm

koimaster wrote:
October 26th 2021, 9:10pm
jason_recliner wrote:
October 26th 2021, 6:03pm
These look pretty good (except maybe the crown, which looks like it was purchased from the fastenings aisle). What's the cause of your angst?
No angst. I called this company out when they first started pushing these watches, claiming that the father of the company had been awarded the Medal of Honor for his prowness while serving in the USAF in WWII. He was not a MOH recipient nor was the USAF even formed in wwii. It was the army air corp.

They retracted most of the bs but some of it still exists and sophy rindler shills the brand everytime she gets a chance as well. Texas invicta #watchqueen, #redbarmiamiqueen. She is also good buddies with bazinga!
This is plenty enough of angst for me.
User avatar
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 8650
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by jason_recliner » October 26th 2021, 10:23pm

koimaster wrote:
October 26th 2021, 9:10pm
jason_recliner wrote:
October 26th 2021, 6:03pm
These look pretty good (except maybe the crown, which looks like it was purchased from the fastenings aisle). What's the cause of your angst?
No angst. I called this company out when they first started pushing these watches, claiming that the father of the company had been awarded the Medal of Honor for his prowness while serving in the USAF in WWII. He was not a MOH recipient nor was the USAF even formed in wwii. It was the army air corp.
Yeah that's pretty low. I don't know who Sophie Rindler is.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 44807
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Tockr C47 Deep Spirit watch

Post by koimaster » October 27th 2021, 8:28am

jason_recliner wrote:
October 26th 2021, 10:23pm
koimaster wrote:
October 26th 2021, 9:10pm
jason_recliner wrote:
October 26th 2021, 6:03pm
These look pretty good (except maybe the crown, which looks like it was purchased from the fastenings aisle). What's the cause of your angst?
No angst. I called this company out when they first started pushing these watches, claiming that the father of the company had been awarded the Medal of Honor for his prowness while serving in the USAF in WWII. He was not a MOH recipient nor was the USAF even formed in wwii. It was the army air corp.
Yeah that's pretty low. I don't know who Sophie Rindler is.
sophie.JPG





Sophy Rindler
Co-founder and Partner at Tockr Watches

Tockr Watches
Université Paris X Nanterre

Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area Contact info

500+ connections

About
Watches and jewelry business strategy consultant.
Activity
2,342 followers

Go get them !!!!
Sophy commented
Being part of this expansion and of the rise of eBay in the luxury segment is exhilarating and so rewarding. Authenticity Guarantee is now available in the UK and EU is on the way!



Experience


Tockr Watches
Co-founder and Partner


Dates Employed Jan 2016 – Present
Employment Duration 5 yrs 10 mos
Location Austin/Miami
www.tockr.com

eBay
Watch consultant

Dates Employed Oct 2020 – Present
Employment Duration 1 yr 1 mo


RedBar Group
Chapter head


Dates Employed Jan 2016 – Present
Employment Duration 5 yrs 10 mos
Location Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
RedBar is the biggest and strongest watch collectors club on the planet.
Miami is the coolest and best place to live on the planet.
It all made sense to bring the 2 together :)
RedBar is focused on bringing watch lovers together and creating amazing events with all brands and retailers in the industry to help make this community more engaged, more connected, and hopefully make the new generation become part of this crazy world of watches. …



Scottish watches
Content Writer


Dates Employed Aug 2019 – Present
Employment Duration 2 yrs 3 mos
Watch industry news and analysis content writer





Second time partners
Partner

Dates Employed Mar 2019 – Present
Employment Duration 2 yrs 8 mos
Location NYC
Consulting Ecosystem dedicated to the luxury industry in the US. Helping brands, retailers, distributors get better digital presence and branding to improve sell through.
www.secondtimepartners.com


J&S International and associates LLC
Owner


Dates Employed 2012 – Present
Employment Duration 9 yrs
Location Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
For several years, J&S International has been procuring and selling high-end and hard-to-find watches and specialized jewelry. We have a long-standing relationship with many of the manufacturers, which allows us to acquire those extremely rare pieces with ease. When having that perfect watch or piece of jewelry is important to you, make sure you call the professionals
at our jewelry store.
At a moments notice, our team is ready to procure the hard-to-find watches you want while always providing you with completely personalized services. We deal primarily with Piaget®, Patek Philippe®, Audemars Piguet®, IWC®, Harry Winston®, and Hublot®, but can work with almost any company to help you get the limited edition pieces you want.
Our prices are the best you can find. …



Watch Distributors Directory
Head Of Business Development USA/Canada


Dates Employed Jan 2020 – Present
Employment Duration 1 yr 10 mos
Location Miami/Geneva
Accueil | watch-distribution
Accueil | watch-distribution


TrueFacet
Director Of Business Development




TrueFacet
Dates Employed May 2017 – May 2019
Employment Duration 2 yrs 1 mo
Location NYC
build strategic relationships and helped grow business yoy
Shop designer jewelry with me on Truefacet.



WAG Geneva
Co Founder




WAG Geneva
Dates Employed Jan 2015 – Oct 2017
Employment Duration 2 yrs 10 mos
Location Geneva Area, Switzerland


Watches Art Gallery
Founder and General Secretary



Watches Art Gallery
Dates Employed Oct 2014 – Oct 2017
Employment Duration 3 yrs 1 mo
Location Geneva Switzerland, Miami Fl
TheWatches Art Gallery (WAG) is a non -profit organization based in Geneva which aims to transform the vague concept of Watchmaking Art into a tangible reality : the 12th Art . The WAG was created by myself, Philippe Sitbon and Denis Asch, and together we are bringing to the landscape of the watch industry, a place of meeting, exchange , initiation and we are dedicated to create events to promote watchmaking art. The WAG offers exhibitions, meetings with master watchmakers , workshops to learn about the essence of watchmaking , pop up stores in prestigious locations, presence at all the main watch events like SIHH and Baselworld,and permanent presentation and sales of high end watches at L'Heure AscH in Geneva by appointement only. There will also be round tables about the trades of the watchmaking art, launches of new brands that we consider being part of the 12th art, launches of new models of our member brands, auction sales events, and many other exciting moments to share with watches afficionados.
www.wag-geneva.org

Before and After Plastic Surgery Consulting
Owner




Before and After Plastic Surgery Consulting

Dates Employed Aug 2010 – Dec 2012
Employment Duration 2 yrs 5 mos
Consultant and guide for patients
Offering support and coaching for private patients offering psychological assessment and support to patients at multiple plastic surgeon's offices, in order to optimize the success of surgeries and to alleviate the load on office staff.


Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery
patient coordinator, physician consultant.




Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery

Dates Employed 2005 – 2009
Employment Duration 4 yrs
start the plastic surgery process with the patient from initial contact until a decision to schedule a procedure is made. Then follow up, and be the main interlocutor for a few months after surgery.


ii9$
ImageImageImageImage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Post Reply

Return to “General Watch talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: iwasbanned, Nuvolari, wayback and 10 guests