Watches worn and approved

koimaster
Founder

Watches worn and approved

Post by koimaster » August 7th 2021, 10:46pm

of by the Loadout Room Team

Many of the guys on staff here at the Loadout Room have been to some places and done some things, and in the process have been able to figure out what works and what doesn’t. In other words, we have an eye for quality dependable gear. We recently created a Men’s Lifestyle category to highlight some more of the gentleman style side of gear and yes that includes watches. If you haven’t read the article Rex Nanorum did on his Suunto Observer watch and where it’s been, you need to do so. It’s an epic article and proves what a quality timepiece can go through.

I polled the team of guys here at the Loadout Room and asked them to highlight the one watch that they wear the most and why.

Out of my fairly large watch collection, the one I wear most often is my HELM Vanuatu – a vintage style dive watch. It is not my most expensive timepiece, nor is it my most refined. However, it is my “tank” watch. It has been in the ocean, on many outdoor excursions, and through countless routine daily activities.

https://sofrep.com/gear/watches-worn-an ... room-team/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Re: Watches worn and approved

Post by jason_recliner » August 8th 2021, 7:21pm

3Flushes wrote:
August 8th 2021, 3:24pm
I don't know about their options on timepieces, but they do appear to sell a very fine selection of portable tactical toilets.
Great news. I've been seeking a reliable PTT supplier for a while now.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks

Return to “General Watch talk”