Pascal Coyon: Caliber 19 chronometer

koimaster
Founder

Pascal Coyon: Caliber 19 chronometer

Post by koimaster » March 2nd 2021, 7:27pm

original article link is in french. Translation can be done on page.

We cannot blame Pascal Coyon for spending too much time communicating to the detriment of his workbench activity. Because Pascal is rather discreet about his latest movement, caliber 19. But does he really need to be visible? After all, the quality of its work is recognized by connoisseurs and its best ambassadors are the customers who were seduced a few years ago by the Chronometer 1900 and its magnificent caliber. The more curious among us had, however, seen photos of the caliber 19 which had been published here and there, and information had been transmitted live to interested collectors. That was enough to whet my curiosity. As the happy owner of one of the Chronometers of the first series (and I know that many amateurs regretted not having been able to position themselves on this piece), I wanted to know more and especially to appreciate in a tangible way what distinguished caliber 19 of the famous initial 1900 caliber. To something, bad luck ... The health crisis allowed me a few weeks ago to get closer to Pascal Coyon's workshop located in the Landes and we were able to meet in the South-West much more easily than in Paris. And this is how I was able to discover first-hand the caliber 19 and the prototypes of two configurations equipped with this caliber. To something, bad luck ... The health crisis allowed me a few weeks ago to get closer to Pascal Coyon's workshop located in the Landes and we were able to meet in the South-West much more easily than in Paris. And this is how I was able to discover first-hand the caliber 19 and the prototypes of two configurations equipped with this caliber. To something, bad luck ... The health crisis allowed me a few weeks ago to get closer to Pascal Coyon's workshop located in the Landes and we were able to meet in the South-West much more easily than in Paris. And this is how I was able to discover first-hand the caliber 19 and the prototypes of two configurations equipped with this caliber.

The Caliber 19 Chronometer:

https://equationdutemps.blogspot.com/20 ... DfFuhTvGG8

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “General Watch talk”