Naughty AD

3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Naughty AD

Post by 3Flushes » February 15th 2021, 11:38am

The Patek Nautilus in steel sells for more than double retail, 70 grand and up, on the grey and after markets. I reckon if one has 30 grand for a watch, 70 is a small price to pay not to have to wait in line for 10 years to get one.

Manufacturers, AD's and distributers dumping goods onto the grey market for a discount is old news around here. The only difference with these guys is the gouging. What did Rolex et. al. expect given the clobbered up supply and customers who can afford to step out of line?
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
Ofcmark
Watchlord WIS

Post by Ofcmark » February 15th 2021, 8:17pm

I used to work part time security for them. The big shot there didn’t like the fact that when there were no customers in the store I would sit in the chair and when he walked in I refuse to snap to attention when I seen him don’t get me wrong I gave him his respect because he was the boss but for the money they were paying I wasn’t going to kiss anybody’s ass I guess the karma train is rolling in
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » February 15th 2021, 8:31pm

Soundsike the AD is going down like a $5 hooker.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat

Return to “General Watch talk”