mac big sur

majt
Facebook ID: 0

mac big sur

Post by majt » February 10th 2021, 6:31pm

IMG_0173.JPG
So it's not watch talk but in a round about way it's about watching your computer. Unbeknownst to me, my coal burner of a mac book pro just updated to big sur. So will I have spend the next six months trying to get my computer back to the way I like it or is it a good update?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

Re: mac big sur

Post by jason_recliner » February 10th 2021, 6:48pm

majt wrote:
February 10th 2021, 6:31pm
IMG_0173.JPGSo it's not watch talk but in a round about way it's about watching your computer. Unbeknownst to me, my coal burner of a mac book pro just updated to big sur. So will I have spend the next six months trying to get my computer back to the way I like it or is it a good update?
It's like you're speaking Chinese to me.

But I look forward to watching the progress of your weird dog-cat mutant lovechild experimentation.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
majt

Post by majt » February 10th 2021, 6:57pm

IMG_0194.JPG
the cat owns the dog and now i'm having f..... issues trying to post pics...they all show upside down or on their sides
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Post by bedlam » February 10th 2021, 7:12pm

majt wrote:
February 10th 2021, 6:31pm
So it's not watch talk but in a round about way it's about watching your computer. Unbeknownst to me, my coal burner of a mac book pro just updated to big sur. So will I have spend the next six months trying to get my computer back to the way I like it or is it a good update?
I hear the Big Sur update doesn't play well on legacy Macs. Hopefully they will patch things though.
Last edited by bedlam on February 10th 2021, 7:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
bbattle
Senior Member & WIS

Post by bbattle » February 11th 2021, 5:49am

https://youtu.be/WcExDrS0ILM?t=2. I'm too stupid to figure out how to properly add a youtube video. It's of the cat bedding down on top of a bulldog and he has to suffer through the cat 'making biscuits'.

My iMac is still on High Sierra; doesn't seem able to "upgrade" to Big Sur. It's from 2017; too old, perhaps?
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » February 11th 2021, 6:25am

I have a foggy notion of what’s this all about. I have the technological prowess of an Amish.
I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst.
Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

No good deed ever goes unpunished.
Rule of Acquisition no.285

Return to “General Watch talk”