Banned at the RLT forum by a doxa fanboi

koimaster
Founder

Banned at the RLT forum by a doxa fanboi

Post by koimaster » October 26th 2020, 1:47pm

Dumb fanboi did not like my response to him after he changed my response about doxa. I also note he deleted my final response to him comparing doxa to invicta and that doxa had a 2 man "factory" which is in a building no where near the rolex complex as they claimed. I also stated that the only reason doxa could claim "swiss made" was due to the higher labor costs in the land of cheese, otherwise they are chinese made. I have the thread in PDF which I will post later but not any better than wus. 47,000 ghost members aka bots and spammers.

The Watch Forum – Best Military Watch Forum 3.5 out of 5 stars

The Watch Forum is a small but tight community that has been around since 2001. With 40,000 members it can’t rival Watchuseek and Timezone, but two things stand out with this forum: their crowdfunding effort and the military watch section. Especially the military watch thread is a real gem, and in my opinion, This is my preferred military watch forum on the web today.

Furthermore, their crowdfunding initiative is a great idea and you can ask to get funding for your own Kickstarter ideas or elect to invest in someone else’s watch startup.

The forum itself has a different design compared to the others. Instead of being divided into brands, it consists of general threads like “Japanese watches”, “Vintage watches” and “Electronic watches”

https://thewatchsnob.net/best-watch-forum/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Banned at the RLT forum by a doxa fanboi

Post by biglove » October 26th 2020, 4:12pm

Likely an avid Dirk Pitt fan, he has read all the books dozens of times. Finds his one Doxa he owns to be "better than Rolex/Omega/Breitling/Patek/AP, etc..."

Lives alone in a small apartment, smells like burnt milk and moldy cheese, shaves his balls even though the only sex he has ever had was with his ugly drunk cousin when he was 15.
"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace

Return to “General Watch talk”